Grow the fuck up

You realise that ACTUALLY being racist and sexist validates the efforts of people trying to shove diversity down everyone's throats right?

The Alt-right can't claim to have any sort of moral or philosophical legitimacy if it opposes feminist and racial identity identity politics whilst being itself vocally racist and sexist.

How the fuck was trolling the Ghostbusters cast with pictures of gorillas on Twitter supposed to fucking help our cause for example?

I feel like the Alt-right needs a solid philosophical foundation so that its less articulate members don't feel the need to fall back on straight up bigotry in order to express themselves.

>The Alt-right
>moral or philosophical legitimacy
>help our cause
You really just don't get it do you? This has never been about lofty ideals, it has always just been about bored, angry young men lashing out, upsetting people, getting a good laugh out of it. And the entire label of "alt-right" is just one more dank meme for us to use to that end.

There is no centralized movement.
There is no doctrine.
There is no ideology.
There is no identity.
There is no hate.
There is no love.
There are no labels.
There are no leaders.
There are no members.

There is no "alt-right" outside of the boogeyman to identity politics.

>The Alt-right
>implying it's more than just a handful of larpers

>it has always just been about bored, angry young men lashing out, upsetting people, getting a good laugh out of it.
Sad, even for a leaf

>There is no hate.
You obviously aren't in the right place

>our cause
>alt-right
>validates the effort
Where do you think we are png

You obviously missed the point. There can't be any hate from the alt right if the alt right doesn't exist, you fucking retard.

I'd bet the farm on 3/4 of allegedly received internet hate is just for bantz but some people get too carried away. Some lines drawn that divide, say, black and white, aren't exactly -as- black and white as a large percentage of people caring about it would believe right now.

Seriously it's just bantz though, and I'm sure everyone hates everyone else equally until you earn their respect through an a priori system of theirs that you're able to probably surpass if you put in the effort or want it enough. The REAL civil war is on culture.

Also
>alt-right
Been sick of this as soon as it gained life, especially trying to slap the label across Sup Forums

this.

Is that God?

>alt-right

ignored saged

>Grow the fuck up
>Alt-right
>I feel like

Hello roastie. Now "Tits or GTFO".

50 years ago you just werent considered a man if you werent "racist" and "sexist".

dont fall for this trite. think for yourself white man

THE CALIPHATE OF LONDON

nigger detected

Alt-right is a meme you dumbfuck

This so much

For once I agree with the leaf.

Is that elephant tossing an iguana?

No you're a retard

You realize being politically correct on a board called "politically incorrect" is fucking retarded right?

It helps precisely because most of the people opposing SJW shit aren't like us. When we are over the top we get all the attention, we cause these people to post shit like "fuck all white people". It causes our opponents to act like all their opponents are horrible people.

Thhis enrages the ones who oppose it as they correctly recognise that they are not racists. They don't like being told they're something they're not, so they push back. How can you doubt the success of this movement when it is exactly this reaction we cause that has led to this years great victories?

You've got it backwards.

I've been told, because I'm white, male, heterosexual that I'm racist, I might add well be. I work with Mexicans, I only talk to my one black neighbor. I'm learning Spanish.
None of this matters to liberals who label me because of my skin. I'm sick of proving and arguing that I'm not racist. I've been beaten down by their rhetoric, I just shrug my shoulders and say "fuck it, I'm sick of arguing, guess I'm racist".
I don't do dumb shit on Twitter, it's got my real name on it. I don't hide from the world.