ITT: White Women guide

Best bro tip guide for those searching for the one traditional woman to populate the white race and not get fucked over:

> Redheads are redpilled and amazing at sex especially the ones with blue eyes which are a rare breed.
> Blondes are cheaters and party girls
> Brunettes are always likely to divorce you and take everything you own
> Black haired women are known manipulators

Conclusion find a redhead. Am I wrong and why?

that's right, you're a shitlord if you don't date a redhead

She dyed her hair. You dumb fuck. Lots of feminist dye their hair a weird colour. That's not natural born red hair

OP knows zero girls, probably based on TV

KYS kid

I married red head with Green eyes (actually thats what I first noticed right after her 5'7" 120lb frame...The drapes match the carpet too, and it's not brillo pad hair either, nice and soft.
Married young, have 4 beautiful white children (all with blue or green eyes) Ones a Marine, one's in nursing school (after fucking off at a state college for 3 years), one's a helicopter lineman makes 170k and my baby girl is gonna start at Cornell next year (she's a winner too- curly blond hair, green eyes-150 IQ).

and she tolerated me banging another chick about 5 years into our marriage (inb4 Chris rock free dick card-not gonna happen)

Been dating the same girl for 7 years
Hates niggers, muslims and cheaters
Very traditional, doesnt even use the pill, wants children asap.

What im trying to get at is you have to find the right girl, they exist

i would bet anything you re not white but some mix of italian jewish slavic etc

>OP knows zero girls
Well, you don't need to when you know their color coding conventions.
Thanks dude. Now I know.

>degenerate
>random stupid shit like hurrdurr 150IQ
>totally cucked into race bait politics

confirmed alt right dweeb LARPing from mom's basement

You live in the South or something?

Interesting fact about redhead pussy; during childbirth, red head pussy almost ALWAYS tears at the perneum to the anus.. Doctors then sew it up tighter for next use.

Crazy but true, ask a labor and delivery nurse..

New England

Warning coloration.

This

How'd you find her, mate?

Most people don't know where to look for redpilled girls.

My ex was an 8/10 redhead and amazing in the sack. Can confirm

Go to church, degenerate. Churches are full of attractive white women looking for a based man to provide for them and give them white children.

Fuck you for cheating on your wife

Unironically xbox live
Weve been living together for a while now, i got lucky, she likes what i likes, politics, vidya, tabletop, i feel like i scored with a thick female version of myself

What i like*
I jate phones

Switch blondes and brunettes and you're right.

I want 5 kids with a redhead. Just freckle my shit up f.a.m.

Why is it whenever i do see a coalburner, 9/10 times its a blonde?

>Redheads are redpilled
I stopped reading there.

True conservative girls are all over, you just gotta look for them.
>meet a tomboy 5'2 qt in high school
>have fun together as friends for a year
>she opens up more and more
>see the traditional pure waifu material inside
>considers cheating degenerate
>is afraid of nignogs
>wants to take care of her family and nothing else
>after two years becomes less tomboyish and more feminine
Even in an americanized degenerate city like Moscow you can find a top qt, you don't have to be a Superchad, just be yourself and show the man inside, it's easy if even a 5'10 manlet like me could do it

Women are inherently blue pilled. It's just their nature. Just find one you can tolerate.

fuck you for cheating you nigger

>cheating
Nigger detected

I recognize that anime girl

Why do so many Muscovites smoke? When I visited there a few years ago, literally almost every single person except for me on the street was smoking. Even when it was raining smokers were everywhere. I've never seen so many in one place.

>tfw no redpilled gf

Well, show pics you negro.

>Tfw red hair blue eyes

Ayyyy I'm redpilled wattup

I have a dick tho

Fuck no, im not putting her face anywhere without her say so, i know she wouldnt do that to me.
Just imagine a cute thicc girl

Smoking is mostly just used as a stress reliever. Living in Moscow is really fuckin' hard.

Or it's just people who started smoking in high school/uni and can't get rid of it.

what a fucking degenerate

She fat.

No singapore sling i value privacy

How shit is Moscow?

Not even referring to your refusal to post pics but anyway, I have a tough time believing any girl can be as redpilled as even the plebbiest pol user.

You gotta know where to look
Over half of white women in this country voted Trump, so at least 5.3 out of every 10 women are good enough to date. Its usually the "healthy at every size" hamplanets that vote liberal

You just gotta look harer

Harder*
I loathe phone posting

> Black haired women are known manipulators
true
Also, redheads are crazy as fuck

Comparing to other places I've lived in,
US West Coast (Seattle): 6/10
US East Coast (NYC): 7/10

Central Russia (Moscow): 8/10
Northern Russia (Murmansk): 2/10

Southern Sweden (Stockholm): 6/10
Western Sweden (Goteborg): 9/10

Wales (Cardiff): 10/10
London (Shithole): 1/10

Moscow is kinda fun for a visit (if you at least understand Russian, help for tourists in English is present only in the central areas and not everyone can speak English or isn't not autistic enough to help in the first place), little to no niggers, not many shitskins, actual intellegent Russians are fun to be around, stuff's cheap, flats for rent/hotels in the center are comfy.
It's not that bad, from a perspective of a non-Russian.

Voting for trump doesn't necessarily equate to being exposed to and accepting of Truth. But okay, I see what you mean. Here's a Singaporean girl for you.

>thick
immediately disregarded

>and she tolerated me banging another chick about 5 years into our marriage

GET OFF THE BOARD NIGGER

reason you're wrong is because everything you said is youre fucking opinion. Give me data and statistic you.

>he doesnt like a girl with big ass and thighs
Thats why i mentioned earlier that she agrees with me most of the time, we disagree politically on few things

>Murmansk

what goes on here?

and moscow better than NYC and Seattle? probably less liberals

>women fall into categories based on hair color

>NYC
I am so sorry

fucking faggot

If you break it down by age you'll see the problem. Most of the women that make up that number are old enough where they're likely already married with kids.

The single women within dating age for most of the guys here (20-30) are overwhelmingly liberal

Who is she?

>Get a great wife.
>Cheat on her.

>implying women fall into different categories of personality
>implying they're not all cheating, gibmedats, bimbos with only one redeeming quality
>white children

Well he won with every white age group, so theres that.

that's actually my experience exactly

I would of married that redhead, but she was dumb and got crushed by her ex that didn't deserve her and had too much baggage

my brunette/black hair wife (dark brown really) started listening to her gold digging bitch of a mom and her super leftist friends and ended our 4 year marriage on a whim instead of fixing our petty problems

blonde girl i was with was a whore and party girl, but honestly it was just because she was in extreme poverty and needed a man. She was full 1488 before I was really into politics, but again just too much baggage for me at the time knowing how many guys shes fucked to get by.

>probably less liberals
Exactly this. Most Russians are conservative or at least redpilled to a degree.

Murmansk is a port town, just your average Russian countryside, not bad, but not exactly great either.

Eh, I've lived there for two months, and the only times I've gone out were for getting my usual supply of some snacks and work, so I didn't get to chitchat with local liberals much. It honestly was kinda fun.

But goddamn your ISPs' prices are fucking retarded, I should be the one saying sorry

>putting a space and capitalizing at the start of a greentext

The one in your OP has dyed hair too you inbred fuck.

Thats cities for you

> Redheads are redpilled and amazing at sex especially the ones with blue eyes which are a rare breed.

sure thing, user
but seriously, no, they aren't redpilled and can be mudsharks.

I prefer coal burner

Are you referring to ISP's or what? At least use quotes, senpai

Some woman who grew up through hardship, and had shitty dads actually aren't any of those things you listed.
You can't base everyone off a generalization. There will always been exceptions to the rule.

Always cheat on your woman at least once to let her know who the boss is and to create all that sweet, sweet psychological dependency.

yes, same thing.

This. If you SO describes you as thick, it's prob a code word for FAT AF.

ISPs sorry phone posting is fucking annoying
Our internet here sucks, the infrastructure is just plain ass

>tfw my gfs dad literally pulled the
>im going to get cigarettes brb
Both parents are white mind you, even whites can be niggers

>No really 4 chan this totally happened

Nah, she got fat briefly and i flat out told her she was fat. So she went and lost 40 pounds.

Yeah, I'm currently paying just $8 for 100/100 MBit no cap connection, and fucking hell it's worth living here just for this.

Shit man im paying 60$ for the same, im mad jelly

There is no such thing as a "redpilled" woman. Women form their opinions based on groupthink or failing that, the opinion of the strongest man in their life. I dated a full blown feminist corporate power bitch, within a few months I had her against affirmative action and wanting to breed and move to the country.

The reason that women are so shit these days is because men (specifically white men) have become pussy bitches. Feminism was one giant female shit test and we failed it.

>Anecdotal evidence proves the general rule

I didnt say that, im adding on to the "there are always exceptions" rule

Well, let's hope it gets fixed under Trump, mate. ISPs have become too free, sometimes it's a plus when a lot of services are government-funded like in Russia.

What we need is improved infrastructure and availability before anything
In cities you often only get 1 option with ridiculous pricing. Out in the suburbs i have like 4 choices with more moderate pricing. Its still awful all around

Is church a good place to find redpilled traditional women? I live in southern Indiana and have been thinking about going to church again. What are your experiences with this Sup Forums? Any advice? What denomination would be the best (Baptist, Catholic, etc.)?

>>> Redheads are redpilled and amazing at sex especially the ones with blue eyes which are a rare breed.
>> Blondes are cheaters and party girls
>> Brunettes are always likely to divorce you and take everything you own
>> Black haired women are known manipulators
I know I already posted about it but this is truly the dumbest shit I've read all day. I really want you to know that.

Sage

don't take their shit, or you'll forever hate to

Can't really rebuild the whole infrastructure, can you?

We can but it will take a long time and money
Unlike you guys who built it all when internet got good, we are still sitting on dogshit while you guys passed us completely

Every major of redhead females are race traitor.

Why? They have crazy personality and will down to anything.

T. ginger here with Brunette Girlfriend, She's great.

>"traditional women"

When will this cuckservative meme die?

It clearly shows you're a soft feminist

>I'm not a liberal
>I just think women should be protected at all costs by men
>And that their brains work the same as ours
>And they deserve to vote
>And their pasts don't matter
>And that they can comprehend the philosophies of men
>And they should have jobs if they want
>And they definitely aren't hypergamus

>Complains about degeneracy
>Post a trap
Good one, comrade.

>posts girl with artificial (((hair dye)))

> Blondes are cheaters and party girls
Bleach blondes. Real blondes are next to redhead/blue eyes.

2D traps aren't degenerate. The dick just makes it better.
- Donald Trump, 1944

>redheads

absolutely disgusting