Putin propoganda is a thing

Here's the thing you fucking maniacs.

In the election I noticed pro-Trump Twitter storms erupting and I looked at it. There was an element that was odd. Accounts with fake-ish looking profiles heavily retweeting certain messages. This creates echo chambers. I though "that's off"

Next. Trump wins. I don't care. But, then #pizzagate happens and I know it's 90% probability bulshit. But whatever.

The same accounts are all on board.

So I knwo something is up. Then, some bird tweets about #pizzagate and I tweet back. Then, a troll comes along and starts trying to flame me. He failed. I called him and he stopped. Straight away.

Then, I was interested. I asked around online about #putinbots. I hit a few people and they started telling me a reading list. They honestly observed the same kind of Twitter decorum though. Heavy likes retweets etc. That the trump bots were doing so I got suspicious.

I was speaking to an account who has smeared people claiming Russian interferance and he's at this point not offerered any evidence for his accusation to people in media and or the arts being turned by Russian agitprop.

None.

All these accounts are connected to an ex intelligence guy called Schindler who works for Kushner who is Ivanka's spouse.

This all sounds like a playbook by Surkov

My conclusion - which I accept could be wrong - is that: America been done over. I'm not Trump or ant but this level of propoganda needs to be understood.

My Twitter is @RobKeeganWalker. You can go look. This is a weird method.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=TVE9GJevuN8
youtube.com/watch?v=gJAokVJmNLU
youtube.com/watch?v=9R4QmEwL5Jk
youtube.com/watch?v=ohmajJTcpNk
usatoday.com/story/news/politics/2016/09/28/senate-poised-override-obama-veto-911-bill-allowing-saudi-suits/91184976/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Internet Trolls fueled by Trumps rise to power.

Yes, most of twitter is made of fake accounts that people actually pay money to have them follow them. Is this only with Trump you've noticed this? You haven't noticed this with anyone else? Really? This has been a thing for maybe 5 years now.

Now that I'm no longer brainwashed by all the Trump propaganda, there are a lot of really sketchy links between Trump and the Kremlin as well as all the signs of ideological subversion.

Have you noticed that RT and their correspondents are encouraging the PizzaGate investigation? The correspondents have social media accounts actively advocating for this too.

Pay attention to a man named John Pilger. He creates documentaries on the impacts of United States imperialism and its affects on the world. It turns out the United States is a bigger bully on the world stage than we thought and it uses nonexistent threats to justify uses other countries as military bases or overthrowing governments to install military bases. This whole process is done to encircle Russia and China with bases.

What's interesting is that the US electoral system has always been vulnerable to foreign influence and it is likely we have always been under the control of a foreign nation. There are strong parallels between the 1980 election of Reagan and the Iranian hostage crisis that got him in and the 2016 election where escalating tensions with Russia arguably got Trump in. Reagan and all subsequent presidents since have been agents of Saudi Arabia, meaning our country has been under Saudi control for decades. However, there has been a lot of infighting within the house of Saud this past year and this was probably taken advantage of by the Russians to gain control of US foreign policy to stop destroying other countries for no reason.

I wish more people would catch on to this and help investigate. There is a serious connection between Russia Today, their media correspondents, and alternative news sites that allow these correspondents on air.

These correspondents have social media accounts on various platforms and push conspiracy theory narratives without being explicitly pro-Trump. They will appear on RT as a media analyst/journalist but also appear on alternative news or be journalists within the mainstream media.
I'll give examples of this if these threads get more traction.

Lol, (((you))) found out there are groups more powerful than (((the one you're part off))) and now (((you're))) running scared?

Newsflash: (((YOU))) SHOULD BE SCARED.

You're still trying to push this shill? You've been failing miserably all day

>muh putin
Fuck off MI6

daily reminder that Brexist will never ever happen

Why not help investigate RT's journalist connections so we can find out what is going on.

Putinbot shills arent going to investigate themselves. The putinbots post the same inforgraphics and copy pastsas every thread, and innocent Sup Forumsbrowsers observe it, absorb it, and feel like theyre attributing to an investigation because theyre fed a little more info everyday. its sad.

Why not do your own investigative work cuck? Nobody is stopping you

I did. And I found some interesting connections between alternative media and RT through mutual correspondents who are all pushing PizzaGate and telling people to "keep digging." I don't know whether or not PizzaGate is real or not, that's not the point of my investigation, but are these mutual correspondents all pushing the same message?

Either share some of those "interesting connections between alternative media and RT through mutual correspondents" or fuck off shill.

Ok. Meet Lionel, lawyer and legal media analyst who regularly appears on INFOWARS and on RT.

This is his personal YouTube channel vlog. He also has other social media accounts as well. In this video he rationalizes PizzaGate and says keep digging. He has a lot of videos about conspiracies and PizzaGate.

youtube.com/watch?v=TVE9GJevuN8

Here he is on RT talking about fake news and PizzaGate.

youtube.com/watch?v=gJAokVJmNLU

He regularly appears on Infowars

youtube.com/watch?v=9R4QmEwL5Jk

WHOOOOOOOAAA HOLY SHIT!!!

You should google: IOerror a.k.a. Jacob Applebaum. Dude is a cybersecurity expert and appeared on all kinds of news station, TV channels etc. from left wing to right wing (I'm into that kind of shit and follow his work).

Does that mean all those different media outlets cooperate and Jacob is a shill?

Fucking lol.

> propaganda
> twitter
Your hypocrisy is showing.

It doesn't mean those media outlets cooperate at all. It means that the mutual correspondent who actually works for RT is spreading disinformation/misinformation on other media outlets.

Disinformation/misinformation/propaganda are all designed to be deceptive. RT is known to be the post-soviet propaganda arm of Russia. I'm not saying WikiLeaks or PizzaGate aren't true, I'm saying the findings are being misrepresented by a network of mutual correspondents with social media accounts that are all saying the same thing in lockstep.

>But, then #pizzagate happens and I know it's 90% probability bulshit. But whatever.

HA

gtfo

>@RobKeeganWalker.

>trying to map Sup Forums twitter accounts using yourself as bait

we're not that dumb bro

"surely it will work this time, i'm so much smarter that the other shills"

>noproofs
You're wasting your time, you wasted your time yesterday too, at least use a proxy.

My twitter accound would look like a bot to you, since I was retweeting and posting shit rapidfire to get pro trump shit to the top, just like paid ctr shills. Funny thing is ctr shills and still doing it now, while everyone else moved on. We won. Why do you keep the twitter war up, do you think your twitter lies will magically make trump not be president ? Lol

We did it for free, and we did it better than paid shills.

>Them evil Ruskies hacked Clinton's email
Who cares. What did Ivan find and why is it hid?
>them ebil ruskies want us to focus on pizzagate!
GOOD
HOLY SHIT
WHY WOULD DRAINING THE SWAMP OF POSSIBLE OCCULT PEDOPHILE GOVERNMENT BE BAD

That's the shittiest thing about pizzagate investigation. People who say it's happening have evidence- it's loosely gathered but there's waaaaay too much coincidence for nothing to be going on. People who deny it literally do just that- just say "nuh uh you're crazy. That's crazy. Nuh uh."

Their are alot of "organisations" that have been vying for power of the president. If it's Russia that is in control I can a sure you the world will be alot better off. The cold war is over(kinda/not really), and America(The Shadow government) are the aggressors. Pizzagate is all apart of their game plan to combat "false news". Julian Assange has been dead/detained for awhile apparently

GCHQ pls

Go back and actually read what you just typed.

TFW you realize your "Russian hacker" conspiracy theory is based on even less evidence than pizzagate.

I think its relevant because will all disinfo there tends to be a grain of truth.

youtube.com/watch?v=ohmajJTcpNk
apparently something like this is involved with the last interview with assange

I've been looking through Trump's tax returns, and I found quite a few payments to
>Shills 4 U, LLC
>TrollCo
>Putin's Old KGB Buddies

I'm not lying. This is all true, and Trump is a Putin puppet. This totally isn't a ploy to distract from the fact that the US media is influenced by US intelligence agencies.

Don't even worry about the US media, they're 100% out-in-the-open and impartial. I can guarantee it. Now about that fake news...

>cripplechan filename
Fuck off, /leftypol/

The more you shills trying to suppress pizzagate, the more real it is.

I'm not a fan of calling people tinfoil just cause they have crazy sounding theories, but what you just said was batshit fucking insane.

Do foreign countries influence our election? Absolutely.

Does that mean they control our presidents and electoral system like puppets? No goddamn way.

>mfw all these tinfoil hats thinking our local microdictator has enough power to affect American politics

They control your Congressmen. Even after the senate voted some of them said they don't know why they did it
usatoday.com/story/news/politics/2016/09/28/senate-poised-override-obama-veto-911-bill-allowing-saudi-suits/91184976/
That's not to mention Lobbyists and you "Federal" bank

The problem America has with Russia is their institutionalization of Christianity - which American social scientists are trying to kill off. America has no intellectual reply to this other than Darwin which is nothing but ridiculousness. Russia will emerge very soon as one of the world's intellectual and spiritual capitals and this pisses liberals off to no end. Suck it up, it's over.