Has he Finally Lost it lads?
youtube.com/watch?v=QGX2mJ6IbS0

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=5vI1mX3mseM
youtube.com/watch?v=JSUIQgEVDM4
youtube.com/watch?v=Xcz-Oho0tlU
youtube.com/watch?v=OkcdKKVuLg4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

These posts are made to destroy the abundant #pizzagate evidence.

Do not fall for them.

Soon just 20.000 subs left!

Poldiepol has gone full 1488

>drops redpills about the media being shit to millions of kids
>finishes video by watching Hitler
Is he our guy now?

>#pizzagate evidence.
Huh? I thought that has been debunked already?

i dont care even if its true, i like Pewdiehitlers transition, from an average swedish cuckboy into a redpilled man, he can reach more people than Sup Forums in one year

This is what youtube fame does to your life.
It makes you, then it breaks you.

Wondering if he will really delete his channel?

Heres the live count:

youtube.com/watch?v=5vI1mX3mseM

17k subscribers till he deletes his account

>that voice
I've never watched him, did he always copy filthyfrank?

What happened to him? Did his girlfriend get raped by a muslim or something?

he's based now.

He got tired of prepping the bull

The refugee crisis probably turned him rightwards, after that he raved against the media, inserted Hitler in his videos and wore Trumpregalia

he will go full redpill and then delete his channel once it hits 50 mil
screencap this

Kek wills it

He already said he would delete it.

but you think he'll drop something crazy? Dont forget he also said he was going to start a new channel

only 14K left

Didn't he leave Sweden because he thought it was becoming too right wing to live in Brighton of all places?

Or was he just tax dodging?

If his new channel is political, that would be balls to walls.

i think he is going to say something crazy, he got everyone attention by saying he will delete it at 50 mil, so his last video will get many times more views than any other. besides, (((they))) can't shut him down if he was going to do it anyways

>7:35
Kek

people in brighton must have redpilled him, funny considering its leftist and fag capital

youtube.com/watch?v=JSUIQgEVDM4

I wish I could watch shit like this on Youtube without it completely fucking up my suggestions.

is he trying to imitate filthyfrank?

what happened to his voice?

Stop shilling for Pewdiepie

Everything he does is click bait, and last 3 videos were all bait + posted on Sup Forums from diffrent countries.

Cmon pewdiepie ! stop this bullshit, you wanna quit for real , do it NOW TODAY THIS VERY MOMENT no more videos for a year then tell everybody you are done... if you truly are red pilled or truly are worth something

If not , stop fucking shilling you piece of crap

Bump

shoo gypsy

I genuinely wasn't expecting 11:20, but seeing it made my hard as diamonds. Something about him doing that really puts a smile on my face. I haven't heard a thing about him since 2012 and suddenly he's US

Pewds is gonna use his money to go full Trump in Sweden in 10-20 years or so. Won't be surprised if he is PM of Sweden within a couple decades. And then High Jarl of all of Scandinavia.

I'm sure whoever did that track is really proud of themselves.

It was an acceptable Eric Cartman style joke just years ago, before the Obama presidency.

>Being logged in

No mate. Browse on Firefox in incognito mode.

4th reich now
youtube.com/watch?v=Xcz-Oho0tlU

I thought Google still tracked you by IP because of advertising shekels

Are we pro pewdiepie now?

He's deleting his other channel, not the main one.

He's our guy.

Pewdiepie is utter trash, and nothing will change that.

We've godda be. If we wanna compete with the jews, we have to act as they do and protect a fellow aryan being attacked and slandered by (((the media))) no matter what our opinions are of him

>Pewdiepie is red-pilled guise
>he voted for Hillary

I don't get this meme.

I've never really watched pewdiepie. But the last few videos that were posted on Sup Forums made me genuinely laugh. I don't know what it is but I find him entertaining to listen to even if I don't care much for the content.

I don't get the pretending to be retarded to make people think you think he's american, meme.

And yet here we are

He just hit 50 million, wondering if he will delete his channel. Probably not but the shitstom would be great.

GG

it's real
youtube.com/watch?v=OkcdKKVuLg4

>pewdiepie isn't white, he's sweden
HOLY KEK

It likely does but at least my YouTube isn't filled with shit.

Can somebody give me the tl;dl?

the youtube guy took a redpill and stopped making gaming videos, now he makes molymeme like videos.

we should take him out and then give all his money to whoever post their paypal address on Sup Forums.

reading about this guy 24/7 is so fucking annoying.

Everything he does is for money and you goys are falling for his filthy kike tricks.

>creates youtube channel dedicated to milking autistic children
>moves out of sweden because taxes are too high
>notices autismbux tapering, cashes in on Trump's rise
>notices that google is jewing him out of ad revenue
>throws a hissyfit because he knows the "alt-right" will support him

Thr alt-right is desperate for any sort of validation from celebrity figures, and he's just getting in on the free popularity.

You dumb fucks are playing right into his hand.

Is every cunt on this site legitimately autistic?

In this video he's quite fucking clearly doing all he can to prove that he's in no way racist and that everything has been taken out of context. He also ends it on a 'HUHHHH NAZIS ARE IDIOTS' skit.

The one where he wears the MAGA hat is the same. He's acting the part of a retarded youtube video flagging cunt and allying that mentality with that of a Trump supporter.

Do you really, truly think that a Swede who moved to fucking Brighton, the faggot and cuck capital of the UK, is in any way /our guy/?

Fucking wow.

My issue with him is vidya, hes a funny guy but vidya youtube is boring.

He discovered Sup Forums

Is he our guy?

Don't listen to this fucking Kraut
He has done nothing of the sort. He stopped making gaming videos because his views were dropping and he needed a new schtick. He hasn't even 'ironically' jumped on the alt-right bandwagon for controversies sake, he's just taken the piss out of Trump supporters and 'Nazis'.

He's got a whole fucking team of marketing experts behind him. This is one of the world's highest earning people playing the game. Everything he's done has been orchestrated to resonate with the most people possible, and you sad pricks are lapping it up like the idiots you are.

He's taken no fucking Red Pill. He's Swedish and lives in Brighton. I truly do not think it's possible to be more blue pilled than that.

>mfw he makes a 30 minute detailed pizzagate video, prematurely starting the 4th reich

He's no more /ourguy/ than Jeremy fucking Corbyn.

well he virtue signals for about a minute at the beginning of the video so idk if he's really our guy

yes. he says he watch filthyfrank a lot.
unfortunately its clear he likes filthyfrank's humour so much that he's imitating his voice unknowingly

bit cringey to be honest

This. So much this.

you seem troubled

hush

some of us are enjoying the troll ride and you have to spoil it to everyone

I think he's doing commentary on Trump with this video.

>media is clickbaiting
>they can't detect humor/sarcasm
>they dont watch the whole thing and listen to what he's talking about, just manufacture outrage about some small thing
>don't care that they're running someone down in the media, not a corporation or anything but an individual
>mad that he makes more money

It sounds like he's redpilling normies on how they shouldn't just take what the media says at face value, and their little cut clips of something that could be MAYBE be offensive.

One of his screenshots of comments included a comment about 'fake news' as well.

He's probably one of the most important figures in setting Gen Z on the redpill path, despite how obnoxious he is.

I don't know, man. Until now I thought it was just some absurd meme, but he is jewing the MSM by further discrediting the credibility of the media after they took his bait.

You seem a little upset tonight, Dickie. Go have a good night's sleep, will you, darling.

>hail hydra

kek'd

I should stick to Brit/pol/ threads because they actually contain some interesting discourse. This shit is just obnoxious and the idiocy shown here is astounding.

I'm troubled that men aged 15-30 (the average user of this site) are so fucking easily brainwashed by a millionaire celebrity. I thought the tides were turning but clearly not... Instead of trusting the TV people now just trust youtubers. It's pathetic.

But why would he target us, we're still pretty small compared to the degenerates he attracts

Hey OP, are you still here with us?

No. He isn't.

He's genuinely concerned for his own persona; being called a racist is one of those things that can ruin a celebrity's (or anybody's) life and he knows that. He has to discredit them.

He's only Jewing youtube by resetting his view/subscriber count to earn himself more money. That's literally it.

People like you are the reason so many people want to be refugee faggot loving cucks. Easily brainwashable.

Use some fucking intelligence.

If he comes out in the next 12 months and discusses the European Replacement, the c-K plan, the Jewish problem, the Russian Revolution, the links between Wilhelm and the Wars or anything remotely worthwhile then I'll cut my cock off and post it to you. But until then, you're an idiot.

Haven't you got a fucking family sauna to sit in you non-country sadact?

>the faggot and cuck capital of the UK

But that's London.

>this assblasted lefty/pol/ cuck
pewds said moonman was his favorite anime, you shill faggots have been crying about pewds openly redpilling kids for like 8 months, lmao.

One of the redpills is there is nothing inherently wrong with self interest.

It's when people abuse goverment power, or are two faced that it becomes a problem.

That channel is worth like $50 million a year

He'd be incredibly foolish to delete it. I say keep taking their money, don't be stupid
Just ask yourself WWTD?

Maybe he's just tired of playing games for a living and wants to move on now that he's made his millions

All you teenage redditor Trumpfags fucked up Sup Forums beyond repair. Fucking PewdiePIe? Seriously fuck you guys.

London is, incredibly, not as faggoty as Brighton.

I'm a lefty? Because I can see that a millionaire is making you all look retarded? What did I possibly say that made you think I'm a cuck?

If he really is redpilled, it's fucking huge

You know he's the idol of an entire generation? One of the most famous people in the world with the youth

>tfw the salt levels are this high

Maybe he actually grew up a bit and became basic bitch tier pro-Trump. He's not /ourguy/ but he's at least a normie in the right wing you choleric brtibong.

>CTR is still crying about pewds
topkek

>Because I can see that a millionaire is making you all look retarded?
>fuck drumpf and fuck rich people

You probably think Tommy Robinson is redpilled.

Oh heavens, I do believe it is imperative to take Dickie back to the doctor first thing in the morning. He is getting quite out of control tonight, isn't he!

Fuck of newfag, the normies are copying our hitler shitposting. This is step 1 into become a Sup Forumstard

God I hate this "lads" , "senpai" ,meme, it's just like Reddit's' "gentlemen"...

what do you mean about tommy?
hes done alot 4 the uk

Janez pls go

>he's conning you by making a perfectly logical video on why you shouldn't trust the MSN.

Really made me think.

You're just a kid who watches vidya streamers

He's from Sweden.
The sheer amount of cuckoldry that's going on mostly likely woke some some deep seeded logic in his brain.

That, or he's so far gone into fetishes that he's roleplaying as a nazi, and wants to get purged

DELET THIS

>Decried the fascists
>Defends the jews
>Constantly going on about how his m8's are all black, and how they are honorary brits

Other than the anti-muslim shit, the only thing he's been good for is introducing normies to the reality that other cultures can be cancerous. Yeah he's been done wonders for the anti-muslim sentiments in the UK, but the EDL only serves as a gateway to more traditionalist sentiments. He's still basic bitch tier.

>Tommy Robinson
>Not redpilled

You should have said whoever that (((alt-right))) "leader" is instead.

>>he voted for Hillary
What?

where the fuck did you fags come from?

No Londonisistan is a muslim nation. Brighton is where all the gays live.

I bet you don't even know what Radix is you fucking newfag. Spencer is just some guy in the movement, there is no "leader" to a loosely assorted movement of traditionalists.

Robinson still cucks on everything except for the anti-muslim shit.