If niggers are (((good at making music))) why there arent/werent any niggers creating classical music?

If niggers are (((good at making music))) why there arent/werent any niggers creating classical music?

Why is it only whites or asians who can produce this?

youtube.com/watch?v=2nKqerDrg7M

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=DfKgb2L7nnM
youtube.com/watch?v=A2EWTsqWisA
youtube.com/watch?v=86aoWgBXSGg
youtube.com/watch?v=NoKP-o-cXak
youtube.com/watch?v=e8IM5-wUdng&ab_channel=Keeper1st
youtube.com/watch?v=fKb0Sc2lYVU
youtube.com/watch?v=fPmruHc4S9Q
youtube.com/watch?v=ho9rZjlsyYY
youtube.com/watch?v=BGrd71FMvL8
youtube.com/watch?v=CvCLhq8okxc
youtube.com/watch?v=kNocKxKd8-I
youtube.com/watch?v=a3LkKviuGKU
youtube.com/watch?v=LdH1hSWGFGU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

These posts are made to destroy the abundant #pizzagate evidence.

Do not fall for them.

they do, but it does't sound the same on hollow logs and shrunken skulls

Niggers are not good at making music. I like TSFH, but do not confuse it with Classical music.

You racists cunt. Drumz is musik and shieeeet.
youtube.com/watch?v=DfKgb2L7nnM

As a casual observer of the pizzagate saga, I'm somewhere in the middle on this thing. Clearly this Alefantis dude needs to answer some questions, but I'm having trouble believing that it's on the scale that many here believe. Has the Alefantis dude answered questions about his weird Instagram posts? Seems like he could put this to bed by explaining some of that weird shit.

Mozart was black tho

>you can only talk about one topic at a time
>that topic should be related to america

>if you disagree with this then you're a CTR shill

Can /r/_Donald posters finally fuck off back to where they came from?

Because they are delusional.

Because the white man was oppressing and enslaving them. It's like you've never read a history book.

Don't be stupid.

You know, now that I think of it, that scene is the epitome of how Choreography is just yet another thing these "cultures" didn't invent.
youtube.com/watch?v=A2EWTsqWisA

Shit, Native Americans had better coordination, it seems:
youtube.com/watch?v=86aoWgBXSGg

>or asians

Greatest white musicians
1. Beethoven
2. Mozart
3. Bach

Greatest black musicians
1. John Coltrane
2. Eric Dolphy
3. Charlie Parker

Greatest asian musicians
1. ???
2. ???
3. ???

Greatest asian musicians
1. Yo-Yo Ma
2. Akira Ifukube
3.Christopher Tin

>Greatest black musicians
>1. John Coltrane
>2. Eric Dolphy
>3. Charlie Parker

>literally who

the greatest asian musicians I know are south asian:
>Nikhil Banerjee
>Nusrat Fateh Ali Khan
>???
east asians should have more great music than they do - or else I've just never encountered enough. maybe Japanese gagaku?? link:
youtube.com/watch?v=NoKP-o-cXak

Change black to BB king, Marvin Gaye, and miles davis

Do they even write their own songs? Give a person a songwriter, teach him for 3 month and he could repeat what most nigger do in the entertainment industry.

Yoshida Brothers are good.

>Nusrat Fateh Ali Khan

My nigga

>no chopin
>no rachmaninoff
>beethoven at no. 1
>mozart at no. anything

Ask me how I know you don't play classical piano.

Beethoven might have been part black

>posts picture of Beethoven
>posts video if shitty trailer music

Kill yourself you pleb

Because classical music requires extensive musical training. Most poor black's don't have access to anything other than their voice and shit to bang on.

fucking leaf

greatest piano player of the 20th century was black

it's weird to think people out there are really as fucking provincal as OP. like lol did he google 'pic of beethoven'

Beethoven really is overrated as hell.

What metric do you use to determine his greatness? I'm legitimately interested. Not to insult you personally, but in my experience I've found that many jazz enthusiasts today are hipsters and complete dilettantes when it comes to music - never studied composition, have no exposure to mathematics in composition, etc.

Classical music is very simplistic. It’s all based on standard counterpoint and is basically elementary level 3 point melodies with really static and unchanging rhythms and time signatures.Literally Africans beating on drums in the jungle create more sophisticated melodic harmonies and rythms than anything Beethoven ever shit out.Go learn about polyrythms. Also, it’s hilarious to think that white people worship a literal deaf retard as a musical genius. lmfao.

It's more or less impossible to agree on the first three places, there simply is too much great musicians. But Mozart does not deserve to be there, apart from his 40th symphony and requiem, he didn't compose anything worthwhile. I'd also put Bach way above Beethoven.

One word amigo, syncopation, white music had almost none until after the ragtime and boogie woogie (both precursors to jazz and rock) were invented
youtube.com/watch?v=e8IM5-wUdng&ab_channel=Keeper1st

(((nice try)))

Bach was truly the greatest of classical composers, that's for sure.

Oh don't worry plenty of people will scream at you about how Beethoven was black.

because they were still busy smashing eachothers heads in with rocks.

One of the most arrogant and stupid things I've ever read on Sup Forums. Seriously, congratulations. Read Spengler's analysis of counterpoint.

white bois BTFO

>not cziffra
>not horowitz
>not argerich
>not rachmaninoff
also tatum wasn't a classical pianist like OP mentioned.

>1. Beethoven
>2. Mozart
Further proof that Mozart is underrated.

This has to be a carefully crafted bait, hidden using this obfuscated jargon.

Most people who claim to love classical music are full of shit. They spend hours listening to shitty orchestral arrangements of Final Fantasy and other weeb video game shit but can only list the most entry-level of the "greats" of classical music. Ask them if they know about Sonata Form and they ask what bullshit adjective metal subgenre they play.

>unchanging rhythms and time signatures
t. never listened to any music whatsoever

You dumb nigger this better be b8.

> Also, it’s hilarious to think that white people worship a literal deaf retard as a musical genius. lmfao.

>Be musical composer
>Become deaf
>Become blind
>Still compose high quality music
Show me at least one nigger who can do this.
Whites are awesome.

Composed extremely technically challenging pieces that transcended his genre. Master of improvisation who even made ((Horowitz)) head spin. Also blind.

youtube.com/watch?v=fKb0Sc2lYVU

bach was baroque

Get a load of this pleb.

This one too.

>Wagner wagner wagner

nonsense, syncopation was all over the place

>when asked who the greatest pianist in the world was, Horowitz replied without hesitation, ‘Art Tatum’. Horowitz also said in an interview that ‘If Art Tatum took up classical music seriously, I’d quit my job the next day’.

youtube.com/watch?v=fPmruHc4S9Q

C'mon now. Scott Joplin is one of the best Ragtime composers ever. I would love it if blacks went back to making music like this.

Rachmaninoff and Horowitz used to watch Art Tatum play all the time when they were in NYC. They were both in awe. You can't say he was the greatest, but he's definitely up there.

Most of them confuse classical music with trailer music. They want to feel dignified, but don't realise its on pretty much the same level as pop, for instance. Don't get me wrong, some of those pieces aren't bad, but it has nothing to do with classical music whatsoever.

People, who dont acknowledge drone as the best type of music should grow up

I am aware of (((Horowitz'))) opinion of Art Tatum, I don't share it.
Tatum is great though I do not dispute that.

> Composed extremely technically challenging pieces
> Master of improvisation

That sample sounds like shit tho.

I'm not even sure if this is good or bad bait at this point

That explains one of many differences, but not why Africans and others hadn't been writing complex pieces. Unless of course they did write stuff I'm just unaware of that was simply different in terms of style.

>tfw you're a classicalfag and step out of Sup Forums

You don't know about counterpoint? This is standard music education. If you don't even know about Johann Joseph Fux's Gradus Ad Parnassum, then you have absolutely no right to speak about classical music. Fact is, I'm far more qualified to speak about this subject than you are.

Man this board has really tipped over the edge of anti-intellectualism

A stodgy autismal over-conservative music professor and fugue-fetishist was teaching a class on Johann Sebastian Bach, known lardass.

”Before the class begins, you must get on your knees and worship the Baroque era and accept that it was the most productive period in the history of Western art music, even more than Viennese Classicism!”

At this moment a brave, impeccably dressed, inebriated contemporary composer who had just snorted a line of coke off a teenage classmate's back and understood the folly of a(r/u)tistic movements such as serialism and fully supported the preservation and continuation of the true old masters' legacies stood and held up a composition notebook.

”Professor, do you recognize this piece?”

The arrogant professor smirked quite Lutheranly as he leafed through the notebook. "Why, there's nothing in here but blank manuscript paper, you stupid pedophile. Is it 4'33"?"

"No. It's an opera. If J.S. Bach, as you say, is categorically the greatest composer of all time... then he should have written one, and it should be in this book."
The professor was visibly shaken, and dropped his chalk and 80-disc Glenn Gould boxed set. He stormed out of the room crying those Bach fanboy crocodile tears. The same tears all autismal fanboys cry when someone else's favorite composer is different from theirs. There is no doubt at all that our professor, an anonymous craven coward who balked at accepting responsibility for his Sup Forums posts by using a tripcode on Sup Forums, wished he had taken the time to appreciate music beneath its surface aesthetics and understand the incalculable grace and poise of the great Classical masterpieces and deep intellectual current which runs beneath their simple veneer. As he prepared to hang himself, he wished so much for a requiem mass to be sung at his funeral, but alas! The lazy Bach had neglected to write any of those, either!

>talk about classical music
>post trailer music
kys

:^)

The students applauded and all finally "got" Mozart that day and the patricians among them split into groups to form chamber ensembles. A firetruck roared past outside and the plebeians in the class, mistaking it for their favorite Tchaikovsky pieces, rushed out into the street to listen and were flattened. A bird named Franz Schubert flew into the room but the meme didn't catch on and it left before anyone noticed. The Heiligenstadt Testament was read aloud several times and the Great Patrician himself showed up to congratulate everyone on their good taste.

That young composer's name? Ulysse "Tallis" Bouchard.

Am I not allowed to listen to whichever music I like and discuss it with others? Where did you get that rage comic, from 9gag? Well, make sure to fuck off right back to it.

I love this place

You forget that many Blacks were barred from things such as education and Classical music or learning any instruments were never a big thing in any population considering the cost and they fact people were to worried about finding work.

You can listen to what you please, but if you shoot your ignorant mouth off about the greatest composer in history you can rightly expect a slap from anyone who knows more than the Amadeus soundtrack.

Isn't this an example of imitative counterpoint?

youtube.com/watch?v=ho9rZjlsyYY

Now you are going to tell me Bach actually originates from Africa?

Additionally, Jazz is the evolution of Classical music. Jazz was developed by trained classical musicians, both black and white, who yearned for more sophisticated forms of musical expression by combining southern USA folk music with ragtime and classical. Jazz would eventually reach greater technical heights after greats like Charlie Parker and many others brought in the even evolving forms of bebop.

Classical music is great, but far from the greatest.

>rage comics
>unironically liking mozart and/or beethoven

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA off urself my guy

Christopher Tin is pretty good. I'd also put Koji Kondo, Yoko Shimomura, and Nobuo Uematsu up there. The Japs have us beat in terms of video game soundtrack composers by a long shot. All we have is David Wise and Grant Kirkhope. Unless you count Christopher Tin as Western, for whatever reason.

Who was that, Mozart? I don't like his style and major keys in general.

Gay loser detected.

Answering questions is like giving yourself up for ridicule and condemnation by others. Thats why everyone likes to say "no comment". and manage to weasel themselves out of a bad situation.
youtube.com/watch?v=BGrd71FMvL8

I agree.

youtube.com/watch?v=CvCLhq8okxc

Sage

>No Vivaldi
>No Franz Liszt
C'mon sons.

>only whites or asians who can produce this

No one can produce classical music dumbass, we aren't in the fucking classical era anymore.

Any music you make is by definition "popular music" because we are in that age of music right n ow.

Who the fuck ever said that niggers are good at making music, except for niggers?

>rachmaninov
>classical piano
>neglecting Beethoven sonatas
nigga ask me how I know u're a pleb

because niggers can't math

Jews

Are you retarded? Classical music is a genre. And also the other thing you said is hilariously stupid
>a fucking leaf

>Any music you make is by definition "popular music" because we are in that age of music right n ow.
That's bs, pop is a genre, not an age of music.

I didn't try to make any list myself. How about Schubert or Tchaikovsky?

youtube.com/watch?v=kNocKxKd8-I

As I said before, there are just too many great musicians, it's impossible to determine which ones make the top three.

shit u right, liszt is pretty godtier

I really don't know who I'd put in my top 3 tbqh, but I'm certain beethoven and mozart aren't even top 15 worthy

Define "technical heights." If you mean harmonic complexity, it's defensible. If you mean structural complexity, it isn't remotely accurate. If you mean performance skill, it's a draw.

>and major keys in general
I don't know what it is about plebs and not being able to appreciate major modes.

you also have good taste user

Why do Japanese video games produce better music than mainstream music? Is VGM the musical redpill?
youtube.com/watch?v=a3LkKviuGKU

TEDE

They're pretty good, too, but I'm not really a huge fan of Tchaikovsky. I like Camille Saint-Saens as well.

But it's pretty hard to deny that Hungarian Rhapsody No. 2 isn't one of the greatest classical pieces ever composed. It starts off slow to drive away all the plebs before it gets amazing.

youtube.com/watch?v=LdH1hSWGFGU

Get off my board non white.

This board needs an education.

">doesn't like major keys"
>posts a C major symphony

Good grief.

Top three composers are Mozart, Ockeghem, and Schubert.

Why would he? The only thing you all do is sit around obsessing over minorities. Have you SEEN this fucking place?

>all these people jerking eachother off over classical composers and I'm just sitting here listening to dad rock

There is time yet to begin your patrician journey.

It doesn't mean I listen to minor key pieces exclusively. But Mozart's overly adorned style in combination with a major key creates a feeling which simply does not suit me. Schubert does not do that to me.

Why is everyone trying to prove their "patrician and superior taste" to me? I never said I am THE dignified classical music connoisseur. Listen to whatever the fuck you want.

>Ockeghem