Trevor Noah gives his take on Apartheid

>was never supposed to have been born in the first place
>father pretended to not be his dad for fear of imprisonment
>mother pretended to be his nanny for fear of imprisonment
>says south African govt sent people around the world to study racism and applied it into a perfect racist govt
>divided people are easier to rule
>says colonization period has left all African govts crippled
>says it would be a terrible idea for blacks to want to go back
Is this man an idealogue and philosopher ahead of his time Sup Forums?
He just keep dropping truth bomb after truth bomb
youtu.be/zM5Ljm87V3U

Other urls found in this thread:

aww.moe/95bwnc.mp3
youtube.com/watch?v=zmciuKsBOi0
youtu.be/JY8OgBzFLJU?t=47m51s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>create the "perfect racist government"
>collapse

lel

Damn he's spot on

I wonder why this half breed never mentions the atrocities currently committed against whites in SA

>colonization period has left all African govts crippled
They had governments before colonization?

Someone should ask him:

"If it was the perfect racist government how come apartheid ended? How come Mendela was elected?"

>b-but the poor whites!

>overpaid affirmative action nigger talking about racism

tribes are the most youthful form of government. Stop insulting your own intelligence

>criticizes the government's plan to divide the population
>paid by rich whites to provide an echo chamber of aggressive leftist propaganda
Funny how often idealogues end up going to bat for the rich and powerful

As soon as you stop making excuses for blacks' inferiority

Is a principled nigger too much to hope for?

Well shit there are still tribes in Africa. Let them pave the way.

He speaks some truth

At whatever rate whites are killed, blacks are killed at 20x that

Richard Spencer did an interview for the Daily Show, when tf is it gonna come out? Butthurt nigger afraid to put it out.

WE

Just because niggers are stupid and kill eachother more than whites doesn't mean anyone has to tolerate it. You cuck leaves blow my mind, like niggers nigging against other niggers means its ok for them to do it to everyone.

t.stormfag
The African American man sitting next to Trevor changed his legal name to Charlamagne, how does that make you feel white boi?

>Africans had governments before Europeans came
>Africans had ruling systems outside of European mudslime influence
Yaaaaahhhhh nahhhh

They need to edit it first.

Trevor is pretty great desu

They also reproduce more than whites, thanks rich billionaires who brought all their excess profits to fund programs for these countries

>muh Nelson Mandela
It's pretty annoying to hear a former leader of an actual terrorist organization lauded as a peaceful savior of his country when his victory put incompetent communists in power who have not only destroyed the country but made the situation worse for blacks themselves. Apartheid may have been wrong (some here would disagree) but it was better for everyone than this. Colonial government is the only solution for ruling countries with an uneducated populace and no political tradition

This is Charlamagne the king of rap.

How does reverse cultural appropriation feel?

It's a shame the brits didn't just indiscriminantly use the maxim gun against every spearchucker they saw.

Charlemagne, a Germanic, appropriated the title of Roman Emperor so it is okay.

They needed those "spear chuckers" to show them their head from their ass. Only a black man could navigate black lands

Despite all the natural resources, I really do believe it's better for Africans to be a collective of tribal societies rather than try to live in cities where they simply cannot get it together. It's as if the concept totally eludes them. Although what's funny is the urban Africans despise the tribal Africans because they are them backwards savages.

THANK YOU FOR CORRECTING THE RECORD

So glad you fuckers are stuck with that insufferable cunt now.
>WEW

>tribes are the most youthful form of government
No. Tribes are a form of society organization. Government is something different and much more complex. Africans did not have governments before colonizations.

Anytime Colgate

apartheid wasn't perfect at all, but it's a hell of a lot better than what we landed up with. it's unfortunate we didn't go the rhodesia route, in terms of policies (we were far more established and white in order to pull it off), or at least seceded and put the blacks out in their own provinces properly - without taking any in for work like we did. regardless, trevor noah's a light-skinned ape who's a fraud and been busted for stealing other comedians jokes.

charlamagne isnt a rapper you idiot, he's a talk radio DJ

Trevor Noah is a drooling mongoloid and anybody who watches him unironically and shares his views automatically invalidates any political argument they try to make.

South Africa was better off by nearly every measure under apartheid. Sure, stories like his are tear jerkers, but when you contrast it with all the people who literally have been killed by violence and the plummeting life expectancy, well then you have a clear answer. As far as African governments being crippled by colonialism, that is the dumbest fucking argument liberals make. Look around at other non-African countries that were under much stricter colonial rule. They are all doing better than their African counterparts. Look at where Africa was before colonialism. Look at all the massacres African tribes committed against each other. Please. Anyone who spreads such claptrap is a fucking moron.

This. The previous government was just as corrupt (if you really look into it) but they managed to swindle us in a way that didn't bankrupt the country and throw open the doors to the wolves.... no, that came in 1994.

Also, Trevor is 32 years old, which means that he was 10 years old when apartheid was abolished. Also take into consideration that things tapered down towards that and the fact that he had a white father meant that he didn't experience "muh apartheid".

>Trevor Noah

watch the daily show just once and you’ll see how biased (and unfunny) it is after Jon the Kike left. I didn’t agree with everything Jon said, but he was much better than this nigga.

> says colonization period has left all African govts crippled

before colonialism, they were busy selling other tribes to arabs and europeans as slaves

yet this faggot things that was an improvement for his people?

Wow, shame on a guy for not following nigger pop culture, u rekt him gud!

Like he misspelled Charlemagne?

t. uninformed low test fag

Now that the racist government is gone, the oppressed blacks with their genius level intellect are now working on a cure for living as we speak. They've gotten so good at it that it is over 20 times as effective as it was under the racist white regime

Wow! When he speaks platitudes they are somehow different! Sup Forums BTFO!!! :D

yup

>t. leaf

He's a retard making excuses for why niggers are and always have been useless subhumans.

>Half Germancuck and half Negro.

what a disgusting specimen. Even worse than a full blooded Germanshit.

>Implying that half german half negro doesn't make him full blooded german.
Too bad his father is swiss by the way famalam.

>tribes are the most youthful form of government

Written like a true liberal.

Trev really sucks at being funny, but generally seems like a level headed guy. He was interviewed on a podcast I listen to and it really changed my opinion of him. Still can't watch the daily show tho, his comedic delivery is garbage

Swiss you say? That is even more disgusting.

*by other blacks

We had a lot of Swiss, Portuguese and Greeks that came here during apartheid to partake of the black meat.

Editing out Spergcer's "heil drumpf", "praise keke" and "peepeepoopo YAY" chants to help him not look like a retard.

aww.moe/95bwnc.mp3

man that is even worse than the African "migration" of the 60s.

Nothing worse than subhuman cuckeuros.

>Do you think we're afraid of, like, dumb idiots who are fat like you doofuses? - Richard Spencer 2016

I doubt he'll be that articulate or interesting.

I don't know about S. Africa, but in the US whites are ~200 times more likely to be killed by blacks than vice versa.

>Charlemagne tha god

how fucking arrogant do you have to be to use this as your name?

does anyone think Trevor Noah is handsome for a half-nigger?

>He just keep dropping truth bomb after truth bomb
unless he openly recognizes that the root of all racism extends from the black culture and their victim complex he isn't dropping truth bombs for shit

>divided people are easier to rule
>diversity is our strength

What did liberalism mean by this?

Rap was invented by whites anyway

youtube.com/watch?v=zmciuKsBOi0

Fag

So he doesn't just want to ban or fire people he accuses of being "racist" he wants to send them to a re-education camp. Real intellectual stuff here.

This faggot really needs to be put in his place and it'd be so easy but he only ever invites people with low power levels to talk with him on his show.
I don't think Trevor is very self-aware of the hypocrisy and corruption of his. He comes off more as sincerely a charismatic idiot.

The the whole idea of having a foreigner getting paid six figures to talk shit about a country he doesn't understand leaves a bad taste in mouth.

diverse =/= divided

The Brutality in South Africa (goto 47m51s)

youtu.be/JY8OgBzFLJU?t=47m51s

So does he support Palestine, and get his show cancelled, or more rather get sacked or continue supporting Israel and be the good goy.

> composed of distinct or unlike elements or qualities
>separated into parts or pieces

very different. Don't worry, you will be rewarded for your loyalty to the party.

RARE?

>Flag

Getting real tired of your shit, leaf.

That was fucking dark

>Mulatto
I aint listening to this mongrel almost certainly nigger bullshit and I hear enough of it

Slap yourself in the face for me.

He is a "muh blackness" mullato niggroid waste
his mother should have gotten necklaced for breeding with a stinky monkey

Nothing of value to say outside of "MUH BLACKNESS MUH AFRICA MUH WHITE RACISM" kill yourself
Niggers stink so bad,I wish you english cucks and french retards would've exterminated them

The farm break-ins and killings?

Yes. There were several states in existence before colonization.

Not an argument.

Is this real??

Carl De Mane (Charlemagne) was a West African kang and so wuz the romans. There is no cultural appropriation going on.

Dying of AIDS doesn't count as being 'killed'.

This
nu/pol/ faggots will gulp a gallon of any nigger or hybrid nigger cum first chance they get

Disgusting t b h

>pol follows idelogies that have roots in tribalism
>call tribes the first form of government
>gets shit on

Good job Sup Forums you really are retarded.

Now if you said nomads is the most youthful form of government you would have been wrong.

That was a pretty interesting discussion desu senpai.

They say you can get used to anything. Being afraid most of the time has a numbing effect. Now that I think about it, I think there's a portion of my brain dedicated to dreading the nigger. Home, work, in transit, everywhere, you have to be fearful of the nigger. It's 2 AM here now. If I heard something outside right now, my brain would just go, nigger...

He actually has commented on the white slums.

>Comment on white slums
>Not condemning the outright genocide of White farmers

He's a nigger, alright.

Probably. Zambia is quite red pilled.

>muh antiracism
>redpilled

I see /r/_Donald is staying...

>i-it's whitey's fault that Africa is a shithole and was way before any colonization took place

yeah, well, interracial marriage was legalized when trevor was one year old. he's demonstrably full of shit, but he knows none of his audience fact checks anything beyond the satisfaction of their own pozholes.

Ideologue. It's obvious the moment be blames Europeans/colonialism for Africa being crippled despite it being crippled for the previous 50,000 years with no European interference and despite Europeans bringing significant technology and development with them.

The primary difference between tribes and government is law. Sub-Saharan African tribes had no written code of laws as they had no written languages. Whatever rules they followed were agreed upon and enforced ad hoc.

By whom? Other blacks?

It is like a rabid dog killing people and some apologist saying b-but it killed more dogs than humans as if it makes a fucking difference.

If a gang of young blacks break into a house and rape/murder people (weekly occurence) it would not even make the newspapers unless it is particularly gruesome.

If a group of young whites kill a black guy it becomes front page news for years.

3,000 + white farmers have been murdered in the last 20 years. Also consider that our white population is only 4.5 million vs 42 million blacks.

During the entire aprtheid era (1948 - 1992) only 21,000 black people were killed due to political violence (which includes SADF actions in Angola). Of this 21,000 more than 90% of the deaths were black on black violence during the transition period where the ANC and IFP were josling for power.

Now there are more than 18,000 murders a year (50 a day)

Oh is the white man oppressed now? Cry some more