Why do liberals still go to his show, knowing they will ultimately BTFO?

Why do liberals still go to his show, knowing they will ultimately BTFO?
Are they masochists?

His show is new and they probably think he's a shill like Megyn Kelly.

So do they just up random nigger to sput off their bigoted opinions? Who even takes black lives matter seriously anymore? It's just part of Obama's rotten legacy of perpetual chimpouts

It wasn't about BLM but the Ohio State stabbings.

relatively uncommon

Gib clay.

Liberal parasites can't help but be attracted to alpha males

>A fucking pockeball

They pay them sometimes. Why not. The ratings are great.

He's been on TV playing the same role more or less for over a decade.

>Are they masochists
Rhetorical questions lol

At this fucking point, the left and the right are so far removed from each other that either side will believe they were victorious in that debate. The scary thing is, is that they're both correct.

Proxy or...?

Does your PC need a cooling system or a heating system to keep from freezing?

I thought Greenland was part of Denmark.

Real. Why do you think such extreme measures would happen?
And? We hate all Danes.

Since this is a based Can't Cuck the Tuck thread, remember to watch his show 7 PM EST.

>Extreme measures
Because you're living in a fucking frozen wasteland. You realize you're living in GREENLAND, not Iceland, right?

Listen, dumbass: there's a thing called central heating, in those civilized things called houses. It's not cold in my home so why should my laptop freeze? Unless you're implying I live in an igloo, which is a stupid assumption to make when Greenland has had western style houses since 1721.

They are from a different timeline where Tucker's a total cuck who gets BTFO by every guest on his show. I'm glad I don't live in their reality but they're definitely watching a completely different show from what we're seeing.

What race are you? Are you an Inuit or are you white? We're you born there or did you move there, if you did move why? Do you have a girlfriend, what's the dating scene like in Greenland?

Don't make this about me (Inuit, single, female).

This thread is about Tucker Carlson, slayer of SJWs, co-founder of the Daily Caller and the shining star of Fox News.

you know the rules

Will you be my cuddly igloo inuit waifu?

I can guarantee warm furs, a freezer full of meat, healthy children of strong stock, and all the whale oil you could ever want.

T. viking descendant on business on terrible island

>female

tits or gtfo

Tits or get out you fucking whore.

Either too dumb to understand they're walking into a trap, think they can turn it on them, or attentionwhores is my guess. That black racist in OP's is an attentionwhore using same tactic trump did.