Ubermensch AMA

ITT: We determine if I am ubermensch.
Am I the ubermensch?
AMA and let's see.

Are you pure of blood?

I am the grandson of Scandinavian immigrants. DNA tests on ancestry.com show my genetic ancestry is Scandinavian and Germanic.

I will keep this thread alive so that we can determine if the ubermensch walks among us.

you're a fucking immigrant so no, you cannot and will not be an ubermensch.

For me it's pretty simple.

Do good. Good as beneficial. Be the one that Benefits your society.

What color are your nippels?

Both sides of my family are immigrants two generations ago. Germany and Norway.

Pink

Who cares?
Sage

A descendent of immigrants?

Clearly you're scum if your family can't even settle in their own homeland for countless generations and prosper from your own soil.

>family tree goes back to domesday book

I work for CPS and am quite good at my Job. I was a Marine until I decided to leave the military and do some good for my community. My wife who is carrying my child is also blonde with blue eyes, like me.

so for all we know your dad is black and your grandma is jewish

plus the ones that fled Europe fled because they shit their pants. not good gene material user.

and if you have to ask if you are a.....then you're not.

I think they left because of ties to the Nazi party during WW2, the other half, 8 believe were Norse entrepreneurs.

I won't post identifying information due to my families history, and my current job. But I swear on my honor to be 100% truthful to you.

Isn't the Übersmench quality is based on will rather than on virtue?

It was maybe too broad. You can still do more bad than good but I won't ask you about your littering habits and so on.

I have blonde hair and Blue eyes, I'm 6'2 225lbs. I have an associates degree in Military History and a bachelors degree in History. I work for the state. I recently broke my gyms bench press record for reps at two plate.

>American
>honor

still doesn't tackle the flee-genes buddy

I'm very clean and tend to be minimalist. My wife and I cook meals from locally Buchered animals and our own garden for the majority. My hobbies are hunting, fishing and blacksmithing.

because Mexicans can be ubermensch too

Perhaps not. I don't really know why they left. I think my German grandfather wanted to keep his bloodline moving. So he sent his children to the US. The Norse side I think came to work fishing boats here instead of Norway. I still have family in Norway, but our family was wiped out in Germany as far as we know.

Need raw squat,/deadlift numbers to confirm, bro

Raw squat, I rep about 405 on heavy days. I maxed out my deadlift at 745

You sir, look like a child.

if you were what you claim to be you wouldn't need validation from strangers to confirm it

This isn't confirmation for me, so much as it is giving hope for you.

I am told I have a commanding presence, and I'm a natural leader. You will see me, one day down the road, running for POTUS. Although I will never acknowledge it publicly, I will give a subtle nod and the end of my addresses, and you will know the Ubermensch

I'm bored, 15 and browsing Sup Forums for 1.5 years now. AMA

I've been here for 10 years (6 on Sup Forums). Get out now while you still can.

I don't browse it too regular. Mostly /k/ and /lit/

>you must be 18 to post on Sup Forums
>reported

fuck you burger. Jealous off our based Hofer

>15
bye

>scandinavian
cuck

You just admitted to breaking one of the only rules of the website. Fuck off.

You can't be cause I am!

I can lift fifty pounds right up over my head!