What language(s) should every real man learn?

What language(s) should every real man learn?

English.

If you need to communicate with someone in another language, that person you're speaking with is obviously useless.

The three most universal languages, mathematics, English and C.

Other than English, what language(s) should every real man learn?

Latin

Not German

greek and latin

>dead

this may look autistic but when ayylmaos come be sure to know calculus and algebra

>and C
Lisp is the future. Lisp will surge!

Not french

(((Lisp)))

And not just know, but conceptually understand.

American!

assembly

English, French, Italian, Russian and if you hate yourself, German.

english,not matter what people say,it's the language of business.

Arabic

/thread

If you want to get into super serious math, you should probably learn french too.

body language

English and one or two languages from east asia so you pull chinese and korean lasses

for the first time ill be glad im ChEng
>workplace is 80% women
come Elohim and relese me from this Torture

/thread originalli

checked
stop hurting dem processors

Serbian for complete efficiency with kebab removal.

Huh. He's right. I can't though. Because of the 'tism. Fuck.

Latin, classical greek

I think french and german are the best sonically. Theyre like polar opppsites. One is smooth, flowing, and elegant. The other is rough, stumbling , and harsh.

I personally like Spanish the best but mestizos have ruined that for the world so its time I learned another language

Nigel vapes! Based.

Also there is no other language than english. The rest are grunts and clicking noises.

The forgotten language of Love. Literally every being speaks it.

Japanese.

Root languages never die.

What? No. You don't need to know any French to do maths. A lot of stuff has French names, but it's like saying you should know Latin to be a botanist. It's nonsense, you can remember the names of things in a foreign language without knowing the language.

English>>Spanish>>Every other language.

What ? Looooool

Why ? We suck at maths

Every iteration of Greek to read Classical and Homeric texts in their original as well as the New Testament.

Biblical Hebrew to read the OT in its original.

Whether you hate jews, or are a fedora, its ideal to have a strong understanding.

I would only learn Spanish if Trump put me on guard duty.

English
Russian
Mandarin
Spanish
French
Arabic

Know all these and you're worth your weight in gold, buddy.

papiamento

Not for every subject, but for some yes. Especially Algebraic Geometry consider the most important texts in the field are all written in french and were not translated.

German; maybe a bit of Formal French, Italian would be good, it's just a little too expressive for my liking; Russian is good; Latin would be good if you have a lot of free time. I would only let women and my employers know I can speak the languages, it's a good way to get some pussy and a promotion. I think using someone's foreign tongue (especially in your own country) is a beta move.

>learning dead languages
>to read works that have mostly come down to us through multiple translations, fragmented manuscripts, medieval interpolations, etc

I know you're trying to sound 'patrician', but its pretty dumb to waste your time with those languages.

What do you want to say to the Mexicans that are trying to tresspass the mighty wall of Trump

>C

F A G G O T

Don't bother if you already speak english. Focus on something else like an instrument or other academic subjects.

Seriousy, what are the only ones that are reasonable to learn? Forget Russian, Chinese, Japanese etc.

This leaves:
- German
- French
- Spanish

Why learn German or French? They're spoken in about 2 countries each and they all speak english anyway.

Spanish is the only language that even remotely makes sense. And even then, why?

17th century English

Did I just hear thy cry my language?

African American English

If you know English, you don't need anything else. Maybe Japanese if you are a massive weeb.

Umpy bumpkin Oh gosh, it appears the Rosy Lee leaf just got 'it by the gavvers, better get me Rosy Lee and crumpets me China Plate, the old gavvers 're comin'

The worst part is that I can confirm this.

They call it the "creole language" and they talk just like that.

If I thought I had seen faggots before on Sup Forums I was wrong

Anglo really are the most influential people to ever live on this planet
-Everyone wants to speak our language
-Everyone wants to dress like us
-Everyone wants to live like us
-Everyone wants to live in our countries

Anglos are the master race

Only people who come close are French and Germans

>Using algebra instead of a compass for everything
ISHYGDDT

we saw to the germans, the french are mongrol anglos anyway

This is "baby talk" for white children. After about 5 years old if a white human child still talks like this you take them to be evaluated to see if they're retarded. For niggers this is considered normal adult level competency with language.

Latin, Greek, French, English and German.

Russian for moonrunes effect.

> I cant get into real programming. ABSTRACTION PLEASE....

Body language.

Latin. Code of Western Civilization

you mean Greek

Nigels new career after Brexit
VNIP
Vape Nation Independent Party

>Native Curaçao language

>Spoken by like 5 people

Yeah no

They are worth learning for their own sake.

More emphasis on the 'hard work' and less on the 'feel good' part of academics.

We all stand on the shoulders of these classical works, how can you argue for or against them when we barely understand them. We are at the mercy of translations which rarely do justice to the source material.

If you had the ability to read the Bible in Hebrew and Greek, wouldn't you? Much more fulfilling than dealing with the 100s of various translations of the source texts.

Woman

>baby talk for white children

"aye yo best be gettin tah bed right quick oh santa ain't bringin yo ass no presents"
"sleep tight lil nigga"

Arabic so we understand the enemy and so we can fuck their wives for demoralization purposes.

English is the only language worth speaking. anything else is just worthless.

English, Italian, French, Spanish, Russian and German.

Pizza speak, apparently. Seems to put a person above the law.

Japanese, because your life isn't complete until you can talk to your waifu in her native language.

日本語. After the immigration crisis, Japan will be one of the few first world countries that hasn't taken refugees. As such, it will be in an extremely good position financially, even more so if you combine that with the independence gained from rebuilding their military after Trump removes the American bases. Took the N1 last Sunday, so I'm definitely considering going there as an option were Europe to stay on its current path.

i fully agree with you

English is the only language that matters

C

You forgot Music.

I started learning German two years ago because hurr powerful economy. What a mistake that was.

I would say Russian and Mandarin. Japlish is for weebs, Japan hates foreigners and has an economy teetering on the edge of destruction. One big war in Asia, and they're fucked for 50 years.

German, russian and japanese

>knowing calculus without understanding it

W E W F U C K I N G L A D

Hebrew

Danish is the most masculine language.

>real programming

Try programming in general, you fucking sub-human

Estonian, simply to prove for yourself you can do it.

>English
Yes
>French
If not French, no
>Italian
Lol
>Russian
Relevant for political reasons, otherwise a meme for edgy commie kids on COD
>German
Again, politics, business, or heritage.

Stop meming

First four primarily, last will be dead after we craterize the ME.

Suicide yourself

You need billboards and youtube ads to reproduce.

At least you're not Denmark.

>Stop meming
Not a meme. France may be shit for other things, but it is the math capital of the world.

As English is becoming the language of Business German is the new language of science

If you want to get ahead in the scientific community knowing German is a must as a large amount of scientific papers published are in German

English of course. It's the closet thing to a common tongue in the world and people who can't speak it get left behind.

Other than that I think Latin and German. If you know English, French and German, you'll be able to read most of the great works from the greatest thinkers and philosophers throughout the ages.

Latin is a close a 4th.

Esperante

Australian mate

Certainly not english since it is the language of chinks,paddies,amerimongrels,niggers,mudslimes and indians.

Real human being learn hebrew,french and danish.
Suck my transethnicnational dick faggots.

I love being jewish and I love you braindead racist shitheads and this corrupt shithole.
Also,the EU is antisemitic and I hope it breaks apart slowly with every country leaving that African-Mudshit Union of Bureaucratic crap.

Let's be real, in the United States the language that will be the most useful besides English is Spanish, and is the one that looks best to potential employers, as well as being relatively easy to learn.

DELETE THIS

If we are talking about the pragmatic man, a pragmatic man should learn English and then accept that others are eager to learn his preferred language as well. there is no sense in spending so much time learning languages that is dying out on their own. That would be every language except English. Be willing to accept that you are lucky if youre are a native english speaker. don't put unnecessary hardships on yourself, focus on other things that matter

England and Germany outpace France in relevant math iirc

"why not read their translations?"
What say you?

(Jew)

t. Globalist with no respect for individual cultures and traditions

>iirc
ydrc

English
Spanish
Chinese

In that order.

>statistics