Police tie black man to chair and beat him until he loses vision in one eye

Is this your idea of justice Sup Forums ????

independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/black-man-frankie-taylor-eastpointe-michigan-blind-beaten-police-tied-chair-dui-alleged-a7463541.html

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=iZ2r0Ng0u54
youtube.com/watch?v=ZrZZQzyhp7g
independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/black-man-frankie-taylor-eastpointe-michigan-blind-beaten-police-tied-chair-dui-alleged-a7463541.html
archive.org/details/ChristmastInTheThirdReich-1933-1944
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

yes

good.

merry christmas everyone!

and now he gets to sue and have their wives and daughters turning tricks to feed themselves. Police brutality is actually beneficial if you have a good lawyer

Didn't see that coming!

Merry Christmas to you and yours!

lol

They should have killed him tbqh. No sympathy for niggers, just say he was resisting and kill his nigger ass

Yes. More of this please.

i fail to see your point

Surely the nigger was innocent and didn't resist.

Right?

They're not done
Get him back on the floor and stamp til he stops wriggling

*Slap* "Stop Resisting" *Slap* "Stop Resisting" *Slap* "Stop Resisting" *Slap* "Stop Resisting" *Slap* "Stop Resisting" *Slap* "Stop Resisting" *Slap* "Stop Resisting" *Slap* "Stop Resisting" *Slap* "Stop Resisting" *Slap* "Stop Resisting" *Slap* "Stop Resisting" *Slap* "Stop Resisting" *Slap* "Stop Resisting" *Slap* "Stop Resisting" *Slap* "Stop Resisting" *Slap* "Stop Resisting" *Slap* "Stop Resisting" *Slap* "Stop Resisting" *Slap* "Stop Resisting" *Slap* "Stop Resisting" *Slap* "Stop Resisting" *Slap* "Stop Resisting" *Slap* "Stop Resisting" *Slap* "Stop Resisting" *Slap* "Stop Resisting" *Slap* "Stop Resisting" *Slap* "Stop Resisting" *Slap* "Stop Resisting" *Slap* "Stop Resisting" *Slap* "Stop Resisting"
LOL

Why come this happened in America, but I got to hear about it from UK website?

>slips on the glove and starts going to work
Jesus fucking christ

another black eyes matter sjw fag cuck suck a dik smhtbqhf

nice

WHERE IS THE LIVESTREAM?
>WHERE IS THE LIVESTREAM?
WHERE IS THE LIVESTREAM?
>WHERE IS THE LIVESTREAM?

/thread

They should make a fresh start in Liberia.

Well...No.

That's not justice. It's a fun weekend with the guys, sure but not justice. Only people get justice.

I ask that every time BBC reports on American politics or news. Shit's retarded.

Niggers only understand violence from the moment they are born

I don't care that it was a nigger. Maybe if you didn't make it about his shit skin people would listen to you more. As it stands, if this was a white guy that got beat senseless you wouldn't even care, and you wouldn't even know about it in the first place.

I hope you're next, nigger.

Is there a SINGLE article in existence that says "white man" in the title like that?

Such bullshit.

Just watched the video
>hard nigger squeeling like a stuck pig after just a couple babby punches
Can't take the heat stay out of the fire you fucking pavement ape

Yes.

For fucks sake
I get hating niggers but god dammit we're trying to convince the media that cops aren't the problem
There's a clear cut and dry case for brutality here

>There's a clear cut and dry case for brutality here
Uhh no there's not.
He was resisting and officers are allowed to use punches to subdue.
Would you prefer they had tased him off the bad and made his clogged heart fail?

They should have beaten him so he lost vision in both eyes. Then they would have gotten away with it.

1. Yes, this was a bit too much and this could be you tomorrow.

2. THE DUMB NEGRO SHOULD HAVE STOPPED RESISTING "shrugs"

>this could be you tomorrow.
Far more likely to be killed by niggers than abused by cops desu senpai

who is this guy?
I recognize him

Why are they complaining? He still has one eye left

The guys eye was already jacked prior to the indecent, not like it was the force applied by the officer that caused him to lose vision in the eye, he even has a shit lawyer if he had a real case Jeffrey Fieger would be all over it.

its a start

What the fuck am I watching?

>MFW they really wuz goin to church

(((He was taken to the police station, restrained, tied to a chair and savagely beaten.)))

of course he dindu nuffin! THE NEVER DO NUFFIN!!

thats how we fucking do it in michigan niggers are not welcome outside of detroit

Criminally underrated

>nignog complains that he didn't get taken to the hospital afterward
Nigger flops over like a sack of dirt and start wailing before he was even taken to the chair, he was obviously looking to get bloodied up so he could tucked into bed with some pain killers instead of getting locked up with Bubba and DarTavious.

YOU WILL BURN IN HELL-FIRE, YOU SHIT-HOLE NATION OF FAT, FOOLISH AUTISTS!!

YOUR CRUMBLING, DECADENT CITIES WILL BE RAZED TO RUBBLE!!

YOUR POLLUTED RIVERS WILL RUN RED WITH THE BLOOD OF YOUR "FIRST LADY" WHORES AND INBRED "THE CYBER" CHILDREN!!

YOU WILL TEAR EACH OTHER ASUNDER, OBESE LIMB FROM OBESE LIMB!!

YOUR PUSILLANIMOUS CRIES WILL GO UNHEARD BY THE WORLD THAT LOATHES YOU!!

YOUR EXPUNCTION WILL ELICIT NO PATHOS!!

YOUR LEGACY WILL BE WIPED FROM THE HISTORIES!!

YOUR COMEUPPANCE IS NIGH!!

YOUR PERDITION AWAITS!!

THE DARK HAND CASTS ITS SHADOW...

>thats how we fucking do it

Mate. Youre a sweaty fat neckbeard living in your moms basement. You probably have trouble standing up to a fly let a lone a human being.

And he filed a lawsuit just now? Hmmmmm :^)

>and beat him

But no punches were thrown. Seriously, how do you beat someone without moving your shoulder? You can clearly see they're trying to restrain him. If you've ever watched Jail that's exactly how they put people in the special snowflake chair.

And so, Ruckus was born

>Drives drunk
>Gets arrested
>acts violently and thus have to restrain him to a chair
>refuses to go into the chair and so cops had to force him into the chair
>Cop slaps him
Slapping was a little silly.

dem crackas was 'posta take me fo dat med-dic-cul uh-ten-shun n shiet

dis BRUTALITY

>black man

And that's where I stopped caring.

No its my idea of a family friendly comedy

Lmao

Stop resisting.

I have as much empathy for blacks as they have for me.

yes

Ahh.. Ruckus.

>previously had a lense removed on the eye
Oh so he was already fragile, story completely overblown.

He was playing stupid and falling down and trying to fuck up the fingerprint by smudging it.

This is wrong on so many levels.

Imagine how FUCKED these people are in the head? Imagine the poor infant, years from now, watching this video and seeing how in his most vulnerable stage in his life, the stage in life where parents are supposed to protect, care, and love you with their very souls, he/she was being flung like a piece of trash.

I am so fucking ANGRY right now, this video triggered me like nothing else, those FUCKING NIGGERS in the video deserve a shotgun blast to the face.

They're fucking lower than animals, because most mammals would fight to the death protecting their young.

kek

dont project on me you dont see me calling you out for being a fatass canadian that guzzles down 2 gallons of maple syrup a day while letting your transgender wife get plowed by muhammad

Most mammals dont have crack cocaine, BET & the Obama's.

Its sad. They are fucked as a people. Best case for decent hard working blacks is that the niggs all off themselves or return to africa.

also they clearly state that the man was drunk

if it takes all those cops to restrain one person, they're not fit to serve, never mind the assault.

it also seemed like he didn't do anything. he was drunk and fell, so what? the force used wasn't warranted.

>catch'a freeman episode
youtube.com/watch?v=ZrZZQzyhp7g

Well he obviously had it coming.

Just look at him.

Yes?

Merry Christmas friend!

But in all seriousness I feel strange sensation when I hear a nigger in pain. Makes me bloodthirsty. makes me want to hurt a nigger myself. anyone else feel that way? they just squeal in such way... I dunno. I want to torture them like a mean kid tortures an animal

>independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/black-man-frankie-taylor-eastpointe-michigan-blind-beaten-police-tied-chair-dui-alleged-a7463541.html

>He was not allowed to make a phone call >unlike other detainees who are white.

hur muh race card

Merry Christmas

archive.org/details/ChristmastInTheThirdReich-1933-1944