What happens here Sup Forums? Is it really just a 2 billion dollar waste in Texas?

What happens here Sup Forums? Is it really just a 2 billion dollar waste in Texas?

>The Superconducting Super Collider (SSC) (also nicknamed the Desertron) was a particle accelerator complex under construction in the vicinity of Waxahachie, Texas.

>Its planned ring circumference was 87.1 kilometers (54.1 mi) with an energy of 20 TeV per proton and was set to be the world's largest and most energetic. It would have greatly surpassed the current record held by the Large Hadron Collider which has ring circumference 27 km (17 mi) and energy of 6.5 TeV per proton.

>Seventeen shafts were sunk and 23.5 km (14.6 mi) of tunnel were bored by late 1993. Congress officially canceled the project October 21, 1993 after $2 billion had been spent.

>Although some claimed that the SSC cost was largely due to the massive civil engineering project of digging a huge tunnel underground, that was somewhat of a distortion. The tunneling and conventional facility buildout budget was only about ten percent of the total budgeted cost (1.1 billion dollars out of a total cost of 10 billion). The major cost item was the magnets, still in laboratory development phase, consequently with a higher level of uncertainty attached to the final cost

>After the project was canceled, the main site was deeded to Ellis County, Texas, and the county tried numerous times to sell the property. The property was finally sold in August 2006 to an investment group led by the late J.B. Hunt. Collider Data Center has contracted with GVA Cawley to market the site as a data center.

>4 months later JB Hunt slips on a patch of ice and dies from his injuries

>Chemical company Magnablend bought the property and facilities in 2012, against some opposition from the local community.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Superconducting_Super_Collider

Other urls found in this thread:

forgottenlanguages-full.forgottenlanguages.org/2016/10/machine-in-desert-military.html
xvis.org/index.php/Main_Page
discord.gg/HShZw3w
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I think the tunnel is filled with water now, I wonder if Magnablend bought the facility just for the buildings and if they had to pay for the tunnel with the purchase. Seems weird to think a 15 mile tunnel is just there

The tunnel is pretty massive

Kinda sad they didnt finish it tbqh

forgottenlanguages-full.forgottenlanguages.org/2016/10/machine-in-desert-military.html

I can't read that senpai what language is that

For you.

Is this website legit? is it talking about this XViS?

>xvis.org/index.php/Main_Page

That goes all the way to Lockheed Martin

>I'm not sure, think it was an XViS operation channeled through a chemical company called Magnablend. They bought the property and facilities in 2012. Later on, Univar successfully closed Magnablend acquisition on December, 11th, 2012. Univar is also under XViS supervision. To my knowledge, XViS operates under the cover of the Defense Logistics Agency. Officially, DLA provides logistical, acquisition, and technical support for the Army, Navy, Air Force, Marine Corps and other federal agencies and allies.

I remember hearing about this a few months ago when BSE happened, what came of that? I havent seen a thread about it in awhile

>BSE

This has something to do with bad self eater?

I dont think so, i just remember people posting about it in BSE threads. The Forgotten Languages threads were after BSE ended, they dont seem related

A generated one.

I'm not completely sure, but that site may be a different xvis.

On the legitimacy of the site, we're still investigating the site, but if you'd like to know more you can email the guy at the site and get an automatic response, or maybe a real one.

Doesn't actually have to do with BSE, but iirc it came up when some guy posted some of the videos from it acting all cryptic.

>we're still investigating the site

Who's we? Also how would I email whoever at the site? The email link on the header doesn't reroute me anywhere

We don't really talk about that. You should leave it alone, and leave what they dug up forgotten, and underground. Go back to pizza gate.
t. Dallasite

Super collider? I just met her

Just some fools on a discord
discord.gg/HShZw3w

I thought the email button worked, guess not. [email protected] is the main guy behind the site.

That depends on what you 'know', and what you think you know.

Wait about forgotten languages site or about the collider?

Is this just through word of mouth? I cant find sauce on anyone saying they dug something up

>4 months later JB Hunt slips on a patch of ice and dies from his injuries
This smells like CIA

And in more news of the day, Another user has been found dead after an apparent suicide. Why is the suicide rate of anonymous so hight? Well find out at 11.

>mysterious secrets are not revealed to me when I ask jeeves
Don't be DUMB.

Why would you say they dug something up if you have no corroborating evidence or even a story to back that up? I'm not even doubting that they did, I just want to see another person who is like minded to you

My thoughts as well. The whole thing seems weird to me. Whats a chemical company interested in 15 miles of tunnel? The wiki page says the project literally put Dallas into a recession, why would they bail on a project like this due to budget? 10bn isn't even a lot in defense terms, you'd think the US would gladly spend that for the largest and most powerful particle accelerator on the planet

Wondering if he meant DUMB like Deep Underground Military Base

I don't know if you could accidentally dig into a military base with a government project, that's a next-level fuck up by someone up the line

Not sure if trolling or actually retarded.
There has been some information posted here in the past. Some is even freely circulating the web. Of course much of it is false fronts and DI.

Question for you: why would someone tunnel under a lake?

It's not like the entire fucking thing is under a lake, it's a very small portion of it. And this is what the completed footprint is supposed to be, how do you even know they finished the part that goes under the lake? They only did 15 miles of the 55 planned. I'm just asking for evidence to what you say since theres not shit anywhere for what you're claiming. The only SSC conspiracy I can even find is some shit from ATS that doesn't address that they may have dug something up

>they only dug 15 miles
>they only spent 2 bil
>it's only 200/800/?? Feet deep

I'll give you a hint: the construction did not follow the original plans, that much is known. Why?

I, too, would like sauce on them digging something up

I found some photos from some urban explorers that went there, it looks like people just up and fucking left out of nowhere. All the equipment is gone ofc but it still looks pretty spooky

JB Hunt bought it for 6.5 million? Less than 1% of the cost to build it?

Wait what the fuck is that site

There's ayylmao shit on there famalam is that site some kind of conspiracy board?

NVM just saw this, I'll check it out

There's a sub on leddit too it seems r/forgottenlanguages

I saw that, I was playing with their translators, pic related, they look pretty incomplete

Are you also the people who made the subreddit?

How can you tell which article is in which language? I'm assuming theres a bunch, not just one, howd you find out that one was "Yid"?

I saw a couple translators on the subreddit. I went to the drop down arrow on the side and saw "yid" and knew there was a yid to english translator. Pic related

>Video (229)

Guess I know what I'm doing for awhile

>in texas
>not a prison

What is this shit?

They're like music videos or something. I cant find much on the bands. There's some weird sound videos too, like beeps and such. I wonder if some are meant to coincide with other shit on the site

Yeah they're pretty fucking weird, some sound like that biaural shit that monks use to meditate

It's an algorithm. It has something to do with the last character being a vowel. I'm going to figure it out tomorrow.

It has far too many accents, spaced and vowels at the end of words to not be an algorithm. The accents and vowels signal the start and stop of something I imagine, the spaces should probably be null.

One of the plans was to convert it into an underground prison. Not joking

>user tells us that the tests at LHC show that parallel universes exist
>there are universes where hitler lost
>there are universes where kikes rule
GAS THE MULTIKIKES, MULTIVERSE WAR NOW

Some of the other posts are clearly different "languages" though, it's got to be more than one

There's articles that use chinese characters as well, google translate makes an attempt at those but it's all fucked up and broken

I'm assuming this was you guys, is this Ayndryl guy for real?

>Why is destroying your planet so important for you

What did he mean by this

>YOUR planet

Hes ayylmao?

does it have anything to do with the FED?

>why would someone tunnel under a lake
is it an alien crash site?

>this is why the Chinese will eventually win
Thanks Congress.

This could've been an interesting thread until you FL faggots came in here and derailed it. Go make your own thread.