Sam Hyde, comedian and alt-righter, gets his ass handed to him by based Tim Heidecker:

Sam Hyde, comedian and alt-righter, gets his ass handed to him by based Tim Heidecker:

vid.me/Sefy (bad audio at the beginning, gets better..... skip the first part if you hate the low q)

>I don't have health insurance!
>Get my job back!

Listen to this pathetic cuck hahaha

Reminder that MDE had good ratings online because Sup Forums autists watched each shitty episode hundreds of times to analyse "Le epic redpills"

O am I laffing

>I can't afford health insurance

my sides

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Mh1hCkItgkI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

These posts are made to destroy the abundant #pizzagate evidence.

Do not fall for them.

>shills for Right Wingers who want to privatize everything, who are against free health care for the poor

>PRIVATE company fires him, complains for not being able to AFFORD health insurance

you can't make this shit up

Slovene posters are truly the scum of the planet, even during the election, the greatest CTR poster of all time were a Slovene and a Serbian. They're so obsessive and relentless, I suppose that's admirable in a way.

>abundant #pizzagate evidence
Oh god hahaahha you're funnier than Sam Hyde
you should be a comedian, not him
"Abundant Pizzagate EVIDENCE"
aahahhahahahaha
I love you guys sometimes

this guy has been posting this shit for hours.

ignore his thread and move on, sam is fine and hydewars is fun.

We just tell the inconvenient truths.

He wasn't just randomly complaining about not being able to afford health insurance, he was countering Tim's boo-hoo tale about his fucked up back.

Tim Heidecker
>My back hurts!
>I'm gaining weight!
>My daughter has a cold!

What a faggot

I've been a sam hyde fan long before Sup Forums ever knew about him. You're not going to convince me faggot.

I think Solomia is becoming the new Canada guys

>Reminder that MDE had good ratings online because Sup Forums autists watched each shitty episode hundreds of times to analyse "Le epic redpills"

First of all you don't understand how TV ratings work, and second at very most a few hundred people here watched the episodes live on cable TV as they aired.

Nice

>hydewars is fun.

Fuck you shill. Tim has been irrelevant for some time.

It's faggots like you who don't understand true satire; it's only funny to those that get it and leaves everyone else out in the dark. In this case, it's you.

>I've been a sam hyde fan long before Sup Forums ever knew about him.

That is like being proud of the fact that you are a month away from becoming a wizard.

Hydewars is a nutshelll:
>I don't know man... the simulation hypothesis.. .science and stuff man... maybe we are all in a virtual reality, like, woah dude, it's too much man... yeah....and Jews. Jews!

Basically it's like two hippies on Weed discussing their amateur philosophy and injecting alt-right memes here and there

Hydewars reminds me of this:

youtube.com/watch?v=Mh1hCkItgkI

They ripped that guy off! Hahaha

he was joking you fucking idiot. and we're not all against free healthcare for poor, we're against free healthcare for immigrants, and for those who are leeching.

Sorry you don't have critical thinking skills

>proud

That's your insecurity speaking

you are just too dumb to get it. and, it's not for you anyway. now go away and watch family guy.

rip sam

death by tim "health care take" heidecker

he finally didn't get away with it again

sayonara, vaya con dios-san

and they say we leafs are the worst shitposters

>literally added nothing

>Hahaha

Did the serbcuck change his proxy?

>Sam Hyde's humor is 2deep4u!

2/10 bait

"You brought this screaming down on yourself by releasing a song called 'I am a cuck'"

You think he got his ass handed? Tim sounds like a fucking faggot. He just blathering, trying to make a fool of Sam by denying it all.

>all right uh huh yeah interesting
what a passive aggressive faggot tim is

Why are Slavs so fucking degenerate?

well, it's official. i hate tim now. at least sam is real. tim is a lying, backstabbing cuck who brings shitty politics into everything in the most condescending way. at least eric keeps his views to himself.

>WE WON BAHHAHAHAHAH XD

>DUDE I DON'T HAVE LIFE INSURANCE

Too bad you won't be able to use that money you won to pay for an abortion after Trump fucks you to death, moron.

>hashtagging on 4chins

What the fuck man

As much as I like Sam I have to agree with you here. It really was like two stoners talking about "deep" stuff they read on some pop sci article.

HE NAMED US!

Good, it was a shitty tryhard "show".

(you)

I guess you missed the part where he talks to Charls about it being a demotivational psyop.

>dude you pissed off Sup Forums, Sup Forums and 2^3chan with your cucking. That's not our audience.
lol who does he think he's fooling?

>102101641
Thank you.

what the fuck did you just say about sammy gunz?

Sam Hyde isn't even that right wing. Why are you associating him with the far right? Is it because of our memes?

he might be edging that way more and more, especially with whats happening to him. he drops so many fashy memes it really gets your noggin joggin. You can't drop Moonman and David Duke without being slightly redpilled

at work today i saw a tweet heidecker made about "trumpism"

can anyone post it? wana show a buddy

that song is hilarious though

no...its not.

its literally, "maybe if i bully myself the bullies will stop" the song

They have nothing else.

this is a good video

>we're not against free healthcare for poor, we're against free healthcare for immigrants, and for those who are leeching.
Speak for yourself.
>poor people
>not leeches

>free healthcare for the poor

I don't think you understand how Obama care works. For starters, you DO have to pay for it, but most poor people opt to pay the fine for not having insurance ass opposed to signing uo

damn tim is coming off good in this

Hang on, you were the cuck sucking Heideckers dick in the last thread.

Stop shitposting buddyo.

>okay, I"M GONNA GET YOUR SHOW BACK

>tim losing HIS FUCKING SHIT
>sam calm as fuck

nope

based sam

Hydewars is basically a less more degenerate version of The Joe Rogan Experience.

>pretty entertaining tbqhwyfam

Both of these people arent funny

You're not funny.

but Sam is funny

nu/pol/ pls leave

The way to say this in English is "Neither of these people are funny."

When directly challenged about the things he said, what was his counter?

"You have no evidence. That's hearsay."

That is a legal defense, not a moral defense. He has done everything Sam Hyde has accused him of doing, and worse, he purposely did it to avoid getting caught. He's a coward.

Then, when he says he supports his friend in whatever his friend does? Bullshit. That's not being a good friend. If you knew your friend was throwing a hissy, you might make excuses, but you don't jump in the ring with them unless you believe they're in the right.

This wasn't about Hyde getting his job back. This was about Hyde forcing Heidecker to do the very thing he tried to avoid most: direct confrontation. It doesn't matter what Hyde's opinion is on healthcare--it's about what Heidecker believes about healthcare. It's about Heidecker facing what he did, man to man.

Maybe one day you'll grow enough of a dick you can stop sucking everybody else's.

tim sounds like such a pussy hahahaha sam got in his head

the only funny part of this shit was when sam said THAT AMBULANCE IS COMING FOR YOU

wow tho what a clusterfuck

Anyone else really just not "get" either of these guys humor?

adult swim is all about who can put zach galifnakis in a dress first and sam lost the race

anti-humor requires the highest level of IQ out of all other genres of humor, sorry friend

you can tell those shitposters on twitter really got under heidecker's skin
i bet they will let off now that everyone knows what a vindictive little weasel he is

>>Get my job back!

oh yeah, sam's the cuck

that's why after he said

>I don't have health insurance!

there was a fucking pall over the line and 0 talking. cut right through tim's milquetoast liberal "problems". and that's why after sam said

>Get my job back!

tim starts screaming about how he will - a self-effacing "joke"

tim got btfo

Can't wait until he's on the dick show desu. Might be bants they've got common ground with the job lynch mob.

there are gems from both of them out there- gotta say that much of everything they've made seems like pretentious 2deep4ya shit, but the gems are fucking stellar

Though I do agree with this somewhat this is kind of postured, enables shit (Tim and Eric), and is the same argument that enables modern art.

You hydecucks are a delusional bunch lmao
Tim completely annihilated Sam and he didnt even really do anything other than let Sam sperg out. Suddenly your beloved Sammy doesnt seem so clever and witty anymore huh? All he can really do is talk down on some teenage college Bernie bros, but when confronted with an intelligent opponent he just falls apart completely.
Also, watch how everytime Tim asserted his dominance by raising his voice, Sam got a little bit more timid. Ohh I hope your back gets better h-haha", said the defeated cuck.
Just go look for a new role model to look up to.

anybody placing a modicum of emotional involvement in this """feud""" is a jackass, nobody won that shit and there wasn't more than a hint of anything funny in it

You were the same piece of shit in the other thread. Just kys faggot.

Tim Kikedicker did in fact contribute to the cancellation by his own words. Liberals will hang.

He wouldn't need to pay for insurance he didn't need if it werent for obama

>I had expressed support for [enter k*ke name here] who left the network for a variety of reasons and in conversation with some (((people))) at the network (who I've known for years)
>I dindu nuffin tho

Sam's such a whiny cunt.

>Sam Hyde, comedian and alt-righter, gets his ass handed to him by based Tim Heidecker:

Slovenia is fighting for that heavyweight troll title. His opponents are a fucking leaf and australian shitposters.

Also, as a person who -used- to like Tim Heidicksucker, I no longer give a shit about him.

What he did was a travesty to comedy.

>the more extreme fan base of the show has been harassing me with some pretty sick shit for the past year

as far as I recall, he was already chief cuck before world peace aired

Is Tim Heidecker black? All I heard coming out of his mouth was "I dindu nuffin."

sam hyde is funny as hell

Why do so many people fervently hate Sam?

Nice proxy.

>Why do so many people fervently hate Sam?

They don't, I think it's AS fanboys of Tim Heidicker coming onto here to be like "OMG SAM IS OBJECTIVELY BAD LET'S TALK SHIT".

a lot of people right wingers are against privatization

>>/leftypol/

Why does Sam Hyde still pretend that Canada's healthcare is inferior when he can't even afford American heathcare haahahahahah im laffin enjoy dying of diabetes you fat bastard

>no one won

Ok lets see:
>Sam lost show, Tim still has multiple shows
>Sam lost health insurance, Tim has health insurance
>Sam getting political for no reason, Tim takingthe moderate/apolitical position
>Sam seems severally distressed, Tim is calm and collected and makes very dry jokes (I bet that you won't do anything with 40k)
>Sam mentioning Sup Forums at all, Tim blowing Sams mind by suggesting that he doesnt even need Adult Swim to get an audience
>Sam makes unreasonable demands (give show back reeee), Tim shrugs it off since he has no say in this matter
>Sams ass hurts, Tims back hurts

listen to it again without bias and see how pathetic Sam makes himself look
btw I watched all World Peace & Hydewars episodes and 0 content from Tim other than his cuck song.
Sam is in a dark place right now, but being a sore loser pussy faggot is not the solution.

Sam is an obnoxious, whiny cunt.

>cannot understand basic social dynamics

Holy fuck what a cuck this Tim guy is

Sam shouldn't have thrown a tantrum like this but Tim is being disengenuous. "I didn't do anything I just told them that your audience is evil and I supported my friend who said that you're a piece of shit"

MDE guys shouldn't be surprised that this happened.

>Sam seems severally distressed, Tim is calm and collected

literally what

How long until Sam moves back in with his mom?

i think the ACA was a god-awful amalgamation of the very worst parts of private and nationalized healthcare

but people making under a certain amount are not only eligible for a 220/month or so tax credit to pay for healthcare through the market exchange, but these same people, if they don't want/can't pay the less than 100 shekels a month after tax credit for insurance, they're exempt from the penalty

regards,

fulltime low-wager in university

wow, the leftist faggot lied!

Hyde wars is meh. I love all their other shit because it's funny.

Hyde wars is just fucking cancer and I really don't have the time to watch 40 minutes

guess i'm biased lad, iunno, seemed like two people wanting to talk mad shit but putting a veneer of civility over it

in terms of "winning life" or whatever you'd like to call it, of course Tim is on top by most measures, that isn't in dispute at all

just don't reckon that either of them wrecked the other, they both appeared like jackasses to me