Do you believe in global warming?

Do you believe in global warming?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=d91Nr2QxgDQ
imgs.xkcd.com/comics/earth_temperature_timeline.png
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

No lol

Yes, but it's been greatly overblown. Man made global warming is real but it won't be an issue for another 200 years or so.

Global warming was made to destroy the abundant #pizzagate evidence.

Do not fall for it.

I believe we should take care of our environment without have to resort to political pressures.

>believe
Al Gore is a swindler.

Seems pizza related.

Duh

No.

Not of the man made variety.
Educate yourself.
youtube.com/watch?v=d91Nr2QxgDQ

Yes, but it is good for the planet. Longer growing seasons for Canada and Russia have helped feed the world.

There's nothing to 'believe', all the facts proved its happening many years ago. For some reason Amerifats have made it a political thing and so have to cling onto disbelieving it making them look as thick as fuck, like denying that rain makes the ground wet. The stupid fucks don't even realise that it means that any other opinion they have automatically becomes worthless as they've demonstrated that they don't understand facts.

>Florida in the future

Science isn't a matter of belief.
You acknowledge that it's correct or you don't.
If you don't, you may postulate an alternate hypothesis.
Then back that up with your own findings.

Global Warming: Fuck no

Climate Change: Yes

Man Made Climate Change: I don't fucking know

Now sage this shit

Yeah, but we'll only lose places like New Orleans and Miami, maybe Jew York. No major losses, there.

It's a fucking hoax.
It's simply part of the global elites plan to control, regulate, tax, and allocate energy, which is the foundation of all civilization.

If warmists were serious about their cause, they would be for nuclear power, plain and simple. They'd be tripping over themselves to fast track and open new nuke plants, fund research into nuclear energy, etc.

Instead they throw a token nod to 'green' energy, solar wind, that sort of shit which can't even supply a fraction of today's needs, much less tomorrow. And the rest of their effort is into taxing, trading credits, etc.

If they care about the environment, why is all their efforts put into giving government more power to redistribute wealth instead of actually producing energy without hydrocarbons?

Because it's all a fucking hoax. Yes, we have an impact on the planets climate. We also have an impact on the planets orbit if we jump up and down.

If you think hydrocarbons are destroying the planet, then work on the one non carbon based energy source than is scientifically proven to be able to meet today's and tomorrow's energy needs. Incentivise nuke instead of taxing carbon.

>If warmists were serious about their cause, they would be for nuclear power, plain and simple. They'd be tripping over themselves to fast track and open new nuke plants, fund research into nuclear energy, etc.

THIS
H
I
S

I believe whatever they tell me to believe senpai

I don't know enough on the issue

Jewish globalist plot to redistribute wealth.

people still believe its man made ? what an elaborate prank lol

>Do you believe in global warming?
Not even a little.

Frankly, I'm much more concerned about a coming ice age.

Global cooling had little support in the scientific community, and even at its height it was still dwarfed by scientists predicting global warming due to the greenhouse effect.

Basicaly every politician agrees that climate change is happening, but what they and scientists dont agree on is how big the effect is and wheter it should be made a top priority

Invest in nuclear you coalniggers

>400k years into the past
>last 300 years are literally a pixel wide
>implying that graph is relevant in any way
imgs.xkcd.com/comics/earth_temperature_timeline.png

Me too, seems the long term trend is for the whole earth being covered in ice. Look at the last 100 million years and you'll see we're heading that way. Thanks god we can produce CO2.

>the melting ice caps

Bullshit. I just saw a glacier the other day. Almost ran me over it did

Good White Goy. Keep warming planet. Oh don't mind us buying up land in Alaska and Canada, we are just simple Merchants. Now move to the coastal cities! Keep Burning those oils!

Climate change is real.

Man-made climate change is not real.

It is too late now , it is a matter of survival now due to 1 measure able fact we are over 400 parts per million Co2 . Humans have about 100 years before the collapse of the planet .

This.

Now fuck off with these threads.