Basque Thread

What does Sup Forums think of Basque people/culture/etc? I am 50% Basque, but I can't recall hearing the topic come up on this board.

Almost nobody in Sup Forums knows about us.

How's the weather on the other side?

>Implying they don't all recognize pic related due to Cuckter Strike

>Captcha: Pilas factory

Explosive

they're dark skinned celts

thats about all I know

Right now I have the most amazing starry night, winter started cold, but it's warm again.

why are you terrorists if you're not even islamic

been thinking of going soon, where should i go?

Because GORA MARI!

Where are you from? My family still over there all live in Anglet or Aldudes.

>Alldudes

ahaha betcha you can't catch pussy there

Biarritz, it's pretty close

Feel somewhat sympathetic to them in regards to repression of native traditions but the ETA are fucking scumb and they've come off quite light compared to most of the former Spainish Kingdoms.

The language is an odd thing to get your head around, as its not indo-european but thats why only real thoughts on them.

>I am 50% Basque

>and I'm 27.2354 Scot-Irish..... muh roots.

Nobody can't in Euskadi

Portuguese fag with a Basque-derived surname here.

I don't really have any thoughts. Navarra is very pretty.

I was there for a wedding when I was 17 and hooked up with this girl who I met at the dinner table. The next day we found out that technically we are second cousins. We didn't bang, although I don't think I'd have a real problem banging a second cousin who lives across an ocean.

Get your team back on shape, I need a reason to go to Anoeta.

Basque language is so isolated

Vascos: grey at 25. Galegos: bald at 25.

yeah, where did you basquies come from?
IIRC, your language isn't even indo-european
ayy lmaos?

They are the last race in Europe that arent race mixed with indo Europeans and arent rape babies

We evolved from mushrooms

Basques are fuckin bro tier.

I met a bunch in Elko nevada, and they're like the white version of mexicans. They're nice, family oriented, non-degenerate, respectful, speak english because they're in fucking america, and cook awesome food.

10/10, would gladly let more basques in.

actually they do have some Yamnaya genes
only some Sardinians deep in the mountains seem to literally have 0%

The Fungal Jew is among us

Yeah but they fuck it up with inbreeding

I am personally genetically "enriched" by basque blood. They used to do whaling here and we genocided them for the evil crime of accidentally wrecking one of their ships near us.

FAIRLY
A
R
E

Iceland isn't rare you dumb burger

Basque ETA terrorists are the most active terrorist cell in europe. They are indirectly responsible for bringing democracy to spain. ETA terrorists blew up the car of Correro Blanco, the successor to Franco, with enough explosives to send it over a 5 story building. Without a successor, responsibility fell to the king, who instituted democracy. The Franco government made it's own terrorist cell inorder to combat the ETA, and the ETA still tries to assassinate former fascist terrorists to this day, despite everyone deciding it was a different time and that we should forget they were terrorists. God I hate the ETA.

I'm a Mexican who legally migrated to the US and is now an American with Basque heritage (50%)

I reside in NV but not specifically Elko. I don't know the basque language but I'm planning to soon visit Navarra

Funny accent, funny people.
Except when thy are fighting for their independence

Enjoy your rh negative blood

>Rh+
>White
pick one

>tfw pure O- blood type Catalan

i visited the Basque Country this summer. i fucking loved it there and the people were awesome. i went to a small town to relax after a conference, Lekeitio, and had the best time of my life. The beaches, the food, the people, etc, everything was awesome. i want to move there.

also how hard would it be for a Canadian who learns Spanish and some Euskara to move to the Basque country?