TRUDEAU CONDEMNS PUTIN AND THREATENS U.N BACKED SANCTIONS

>“We condemn the actions of the Syrian regime and its foreign backers, especially Russia, for their obstruction of humanitarian aid, and strongly condemn the Syrian regime’s attacks that have devastated civilians and medical facilities and use of barrel bombs and chemical weapons,” a joint statement said.

>Trudeau in a press conference made clear he is warning that Mr. Putin "must be stopped." He intends to counter the notion that economic sanctions will block Canadian diplomacy with Russia.

>"We hear the argument that sanctions will prevent us from talking. No, it doesn't," he said. "It's absolute nonsense. Weakness always provokes more aggression from dictators. I wish we would pay more attention to the lessons of history," he said.

news.nationalpost.com/news/world/israel-middle-east/trudeau-obama-among-western-leaders-condemning-russias-role-in-aleppos-humanitarian-disaster

He's already deploying entire regiments into the Arctic circle... has he fucking lost his mind?

But he's done nothing but praise dictators...?

They can't kill us, they will lose.

Is this how WW3 starts? With a fucking leaf?

let me guess did he also said something about that girl banana?

God, I hope so. I'd love to liberate leaves.

Gommies must be eradicated

Russia wouldn't risk losing to some leafs

Trudeau should shut his cocksucker.

kanada win benis gib :DDDDD

A FUCKING LEAF

*Trudeau should suck his cock
fixed for you

If you sanction your enemies, they win.

>Canadian sanctions

xaxaxaxaxaxaxaxa

I VERY SCARED

PLEASE NO MR. KEK PLEASE NO MAPLE SYRUP SANCTION

We make business with America now and bomb shitskin muslims to celebrate

We no care about UN

>UN-backed sanctions against Russia

What is wrong with this fool?

V E T O
E
T
O

Aww Canada's trying to step up as world dickhead now that America is stepping down.

It's funny really. Like your younger brother

>Trudeau
>"Weakness always provokes more aggression from dictators."
I can't even begin to process that much irony.

Weedman please just stop, go back to hugging refugees and prancing around at pride parades

Is Trudeau /ourgoy/?

>Praises Castro
>Condemns Putin

everyone knows that if you want to start a world war you need Serb, not Cuban

also is trudeau strongest (((representative)))? Is this best they can do?

> when you realize this board thinks that Russia has a functioning military in 2016
> tfw you cucks don't realize even a leaf could wipe the floor with an army that has 1 boat and no money

But has he condemned (((moderate rebel))) attacks that have killed hundreds of civilans?

>Investing in navy and airforce post nuke era
>Still need our Astronauts and Soyuz to get you into Space

Boeing and Lockheed jews are leeching you dry comrade

What happened to "if you kill your enemy dude weed". Guy?

pure, unadulterated, holy austimism

RIP leaves
we will always remember your courage... and absolute lack of reason

Honestly -- why do you want to? Do you want to govern Russia? Would reducing it to warring tribes make the west safer?

You made this problem when you made your pointless grab for Ukraine you greedy fat ameripig. Now your plans for Syria are in ruins and all you have left is hollow boasting on a mexican sugar dancing board.

Trudeau is going to start WWIII because we are obligated to protect them in the case of a foreign invasion. *~le sigh~*

He's just doing what Soros tells him to do.

Canada would defeat Russia easily

The trumps Putin bro Mantz Will not be stopped there's nothing to eat pussy leaf can do

Canada would defeat Russia easily

finally the wolf takes off his wool

> implying based musk won't have an American mars colony up by 2040

Enjoy the earth that we destroyed for you. I'm sure potatoes will keep growing to make your vodka with for the next 50 or so years.

> spoilers 50 more years is less than you're statistically expected to live in russia

>programming is fun! Look at this game i coded lol.
>putin and assad are evil and must be stopped

He isnt in control of anything is he

I fucking hate you leafs so fucking much

You forgot to turn clock 25 years forward

fucking trudeau

just sit down and shut up ok?

>easily

I don't mind retards who think that his country would defeat another country, but I do mind retards who think that someone on this earth would defeat someone else easily

even if canada wins, trudeau would import 40mill niggers, shitskins and spics, just to balance all the brave white man KIA, well done canada you win

>Mars Colony

Start with getting past the ionosphere without our help, ukraine boy

OUR PRIME MINISTER HAS MORE BALLS THAN DRUMPF' HAHA!

good

gtfo putin. Arctic is ours.

Russia

Denmark
-kek glhf

America
>army of niggers and beaners fighting for the arctic

Canada

you sure are brave
an admirable characteristic
can't say I'll miss the autistic shit posting though

>supporting russia against our neighbor
first against the wall

What a giant terrorist-loving faggot.

Y'all really need to do something about him.

Canada has no more allies because America and Europe have become third world countries. We can't rely on anybody. The only way out is to invade Russia.

Russian will nuke you. The end.

I don't even think American nukes work anymore.

musk??!
as much as I want to believe
he's an absolute fraud
we'll get to Mars eventually, but definitely not with him

Doesn't Trudeau endorse selling weapons to Saudis? How are we any better than Putin by his own fucking twisted, millenial driven logic?

Can't wait to get annexed.

A LIBERAL LEADER FOR A PROGRESSIVE FUTURE!

You're the commies now leaf. Try to keep up with the time line shifts please.

Trudeau looking for a politically correct excuse to buy F35s?

>praises Castro
>US embargo on Cuba for last 50 years
>no change in policies whatsoever in Cuba
>denounces Putin and Assad
>wants UN embargo on Russia
>????

Seriously this guy.

What the fuck is Canada doing?

that pic is a dutch leopard tank which was already sold years ago. canada has no army either, you just piggyback on USA

we want our arctic cocksucker

Newfoundland & Labrador go to Britain
Kepek goes to France
North goes to Russia
South goes to US
Leafs are resettled in Ukraine

r8 plan

Just like his dear old daddy. Pierre Trudeau also praised Chairman Mao as well. So the son of a man who got cucked by his wife and was a known lover of murderous dictators

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

But for real Trump-Putin world domination alliance when.

Canada would defeat Russia easily.

just being realistic m8

>the most active special forces in the world
>american special forces director admits jtf2 has the highest mission priority in the middle east
>infantry officer training longer than delta force training
>only legitimate winter training in the world

Is he trying to bait Russia to fight so they can run to the UN? I can't see this faggot having the balls to declare war. Or his supporters being behind a war at all.

This thread also makes me wonder if the leaves saying 'we would fuck Russia up' are serious, or shit posting.... I don't even know anymore.

Your prime minister gave away all your gold reserves.
Don't worry though, I'm sure oil will hold its value!

canada would be able to do some real damage to russia, idk how the conflict could happen without involving AK tho

We're not going to help you.
We may even work against you.
I hope your military performs a coup because you guys are so fucked right now.

Trips of truth, let's see how Trudeau fucks this one up.

>the most active special forces in the world
Likely some Gurkhas on loan from Britain

Fuck these lib kikes in Parliament.

Where should I move?

>musk
>based
What's so based about some fag and his series of exploding space dragon dildos?

traitor

kill the traitors before the enemy

What's gay is that you have pictures of Russian men on hand to shit post. Are you fapping right now, faggot?

But we're your neighbor too, we're right across the narrow straight from that piece of land we sold you solely to prevent the leafs from getting it, remember?

Everything A1
Except Newfies and Maritimes go to drunkest county in Ireland.

Texas, get some guns, land, and watch the shit show. (Avoid Houston, Dallas, and Austin)

Guess we're going to have to annex Canada now that they're a hostile fascist state. SAD!

sad? that would be the best thing to ever happen

I'm fine with this.

Also this.

Hahaha

Don and Vlad are going to fucking wreck this faggot ass weakling. Canada is weak and Canadians are a small and weak populace!

Maybe this way he's trying to convince everyone Poutine is not a dictator and thus should be hated.

We're apparently going to have to carry globalism all on our own now... By conquering the Earth. It was nice posting with you lads... But there's a truck waiting outside and I'm off to export our culture, which apparently has no mainstream to it, overseas now.

Blabla civilians, like if any of them cared about human lives. Importing Arabs isn't caring, first feed your goddamn natives and stop making wars in middle east. Fucking retards and their 3rd layer problem solving. Lets start at root of the problem.

Okay but we're not putting that damn leaf on our flag

>modern Russia
>Commies
No leaf, you are the commies.

holy fuck I cant wait to leave Canada

Justin Trudeau, a person who did not hear the words "no" or "stop it" anywhere near often enough in his formative years. Now, you have an individual who is idealogical to the point of delusion. To the point where he does not take reality into account. He only takes into account what 'should be', then tries to shape everything around that. And this person has a major country under his spell. My god...

Those guys are assault infantry, you dumb fucking slav. If we're going to be killing each other, you better learn the difference.

I'll cut your dick off and fuck you in the ass with it, homo.

Just cuck my shit up desu

>couldn't even finish off some rice niggers in warm weather

goodluck

Everyone's a traitor, we're digging our own fucking grave you stupid cunt

not just men
I've the world at my fingertips

13 more stars is fine, or 10 more and the three territories we have can be stripes or something.

No USA is the Jew nest capitalist. Commies are nowhere, not in Canada and not in Russia.

Trump is going to have a build a wall to keep the Canadians from fleeing into Detroit

>Yesss, good Kaffir.

OK daddy