I bet not a single faggot on this board can tell me why this is the single-most redpilled song ever written

I bet not a single faggot on this board can tell me why this is the single-most redpilled song ever written.

youtube.com/watch?v=18SUFbABxNQ

If this post lasts 30 minutes, OP will deliver the answers. I promise you, the truth will fucking hurt.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=5bF-QSb2iqU
youtube.com/watch?v=WNvY5aPz9oo
youtube.com/watch?v=S1nGplcVZTQ
youtube.com/watch?v=ZbM_0hRTSiA
youtube.com/watch?v=OfBRAlAyUZk
youtube.com/watch?v=Hp-WDtE9MmQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

youtube.com/watch?v=5bF-QSb2iqU

Whatever substance you are on, don't consume any more today.

Decently redpilled. Shame there's no mention of "Hoffjuden" or Jesuit in it. It only goes about halfway up the power hierarchy.

But good job anyway, user. I await your answer on the OP.

My drugs of choice for today are Cashews, Rice, and Soy Sauce, nigger. Good job answering the question, though. You're a testament to your race.

>Hoffjuden
Mr.Bond is from Austria and well aware of the Juden.

youtube.com/watch?v=WNvY5aPz9oo

youtube.com/watch?v=S1nGplcVZTQ

If it is not classical you're doing it wrong.

Doesn't matter how red pilled it is if it sounds like shit. That song is a step down from Coldplay. Needs better music and a singer who isn't a eunuch/faggot. I couldn't finish listening to it.

Idiots like you are why I left Burgerland. Too stupid to listen. Good luck with that extra chromosome.

>main singer has chinstrap
>redpilled

youtube.com/watch?v=ZbM_0hRTSiA
youtube.com/watch?v=OfBRAlAyUZk
go away

You're on the right track, user. But I don't think you've gotten why the Karnivool track is more important:

Hint: UNIDROIT Principles of International Contract Law

Two parts to the word "Hoffjuden", user. Focus on the "Hoff", and what it means. it's the more important of the two words.

Hint: "Whose Hoff?" (pic related)

for great justice.

Hoff is a German surname, meaning "land owner"

Very good! though I was going with the meaning of "Court", but both are pretty much equal, legally-speaking, as the land-owner is the only one qualified to hold court.

Who is the entity that underwrites the land ownership in your country? In the US's case, the underwriters are Her Majesty The Queen and His Holiness The Pope.

But that's not the answer as to why the song is redpilled. but you're getting a _lot_ closer to the answer than most.

>If this post lasts 30 minutes
>23:01:08
>23:32:36

Shit already? okay.

Song sucks

The answer lies in UNIDROIT Principles of Private International Contracts. This song is a Notice of intent filed with his government, where he has stated "I am my own individual outside of your jurisdiction. I am not one of your slaves; a ward of the state. I no longer require the benefits of a nanny state, and I am taking control of the accounts registered at birth. I am asking for your response. Your silence will be considered acceptance of all terms.

Hard to stop the Jews/Jesuits when you're a slave in their system. You can scream about how much you want the system to fall, but the truth of the matter is you're still really happy to be chained to the wall.

Free yourself. The answer is in the above-mentioned document.

Tl;dr

okay, faggot.

You're a slave. in a medicated cage. And you don't even know there's a way out.

When the day of the Rope comes, you'll be hung with the niggers. don't ever forget that. You're someone's property. And our great country of US of A dictates that you can do whatever the fuck you want with your own property.

Waut, are you talking about the sovereign citizen movement? Those guys aren't red pilled... they're just fucking retarded.

OP is a fag shilling for his faggy band. The redpill is everyone is a sovereign citizen? That's not a redpill you faggot fuck, that's anarchist leftist nonsense. Fucking leafs, everytime.

>You're a slave. in a medicated cage. And you don't even know there's a way out.

OP thinks Fight Club was a documentary. Grow the fuck up user and try taking a real redpill. Normie faggot.

No, those people are just as stupid.

I'm talking people like George Soros, Dick Cheney, and others that have expatriated from their countries, and manage their own affairs.

Meanwhile, you're a slave in a cage.

here come the shills to slide. I made a good point, and they want to make sure the last three posts are shilly, so nobody listens.

> I'm glad to be chained to my wall!

We all see it, kiddo.

>Karnivool

Please leave, clearly you are underage and shouldn't be on this website.

make me woke more

so whats the song? youtube.com/watch?v=Hp-WDtE9MmQ

> Underage
enjoy your pedo fantasies.

If you read UNIDROIT Principles of Private International Contracts, you'll understand fully how to get out of the matrix. They literally tell you how.

> I'm a flip. my opinion is invalid.

>pleb tier cookie cutter alt rock
>redpilled

fucking leafs.

Describes the prison walls, and how the chains feel. Advocates acting like a slave.

Your owners want you to fight like that.

You're smarter than this, user. Good song, tho.

> UR SONG SUX

I bet you couldn't tell me the first thing about filing an affidavit of service, let alone endorsing a commercial instrument.

come back when you've read UNIDROIT Principles, kiddo.