Richard Spencer appreciation thread

Based Richard Spencer should be president of United States in 2024

Other urls found in this thread:

web.archive.org/web/20110120141657/http://www.alternativeright.com/about-us/
web.archive.org/web/20110120035855/http://www.alternativeright.com/main/the-magazine/
toqonline.com/blog/why-an-alternative-right-is-necessary/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Ignore the Jews, the alt-right is a boogeyman created by the left, and didn't exist until this year.

Are you a civic nationalist or an ethno-nationalist?

He should buy fitting suits instead of potatosacks before leaving the house

Always looks (and behaves) embarrassing

>hmmm how can i help trump get elected
>I know! I'll pay a leftist magazine to film me while I get a bunch of nazis to roman salute while chanting trump's name!!!

everyone who says that richard spencer is NOT controlled opposition/ a paid shill is in fact a paid shill themselves

I'm sorry, I can't support someone who is opposed to VR waifus.

Thanks for Spencering the record

HAIL TRUMP

at least an adviser

>everyone who says that richard spencer is NOT controlled opposition/ a paid shill is in fact a paid shill themselves
proof?

oh, you don't have any. what a faggot

STOP MAKING THREADS ABOUT HIM

HES CONTROLLED OPPOSITION

nice false flag

Fuck off shill.

Richard Spencer was the one that coined the term.

I know, fuck this autistic cunt.

FUCK OFF RICHARD.

I didn't even know who he was until the left wing press started insisting he was the leader of my movement. Is he controlled opposition?

I'm an non-binary civic ethnoqueer, and you need to realise that this is 2016

I do not know this man do not force your neo nazi bullshit onto this board you do not speak for this movement

E-celebrities are going to destroy the alt right through attention whoring like they destroyed gamergate.

Why are you afraid to purposefully take their bait and embrace their controlled opposition and make them lose control of said pawn? Ever play 16D Chess, bud?

You don't get anywhere by playing by their rules or expectations.

Is Spencer uncut? Cutfags have no place in a white nation.

Richard Strawman needs to GTFO.

Hopefully most people see through this try-hard.

Oh look another TRS shill thread

No no no. Fuck this false flag faggot and his gay little hipster hair. Oh, and his chubby double chin. GTFO, Dick Sperglord, you suck.

Remember stormfags should be sent back to 8gag.

lol, all you little whiny nazi baby faggots crying. Richard Spencer is LITERALLY Sup Forums, with the only key difference being he isn't a disgusting, room filling obese and smelly piece of shit. How the fuck can he be a false flag if he pretty much says everything you fucking heinies believe 110%? He even fucking namedrops you retards in interviews.

Hopefully, if your glorious Nutsy Land becomes a reality, karmic forces will have the decency to have the SS measure your disgusting doughy skulls, and determine that you're a "degewenite" to be sent to the death camps.

THIS A MILLION TIMES

Yeah, but is a cutfag?

Andrew Anglin>Richard Spencer desu

The fuck is wrong? Can't fucking understand the truth?

are you okay mate

I like his jibe. "Radical Islam" isn't the real problem. The problem is here, at home. We call them "citizens, fellow Americans, minorities etc". I don't give a shit if you voted for trump, If you're a minority, I have a rope in your name. Fuck trump.

HAIL WHITE AMERICA
SOON!

Holy shit, you actually cannot read, can you? Fuckin krauts, lol

Hey retard: you deserved losing WW2. Kys already you fucking kraut.

>British flag

He wears a bulletproof vest.

Yeah, but you're still a retard kraut. Probably a descendant of an incompetent Nutsy spy.

Yeah keep posting reaction images, you sure are smart. Don't even try to acknowledge or refute what I said earlier, who needs that when you can just mindlessly fall in line with your Nutsy religion?

Why does Greg Johnson hate Spencer so much?

Iceland you disappoint me.

>adopts the term 'alt-right' for his political ideology in 2009
>posted everywhere on Sup Forums in 2013
I hate you stupid fucking young adults who just got into politics because of Trump and cone here from /r/donald or because you heard about it on social media, you guys have no ability to reason and are spoonfed by retarded civic nationalists like Cernovich or classical liberals like Alex Jones and instead of doing research yourself you think everything is a fucking conspiracy and conclude that without taking any time whatsoever to look around. Fucking alt-light.

Nick Bougas released a picture of wannabe fake white lover Richard Fagger who sucks cocks for a living.

Spoilers he's still a fucking monkey.

Honestly, as a civic nationalist leaning more and more towards ethno-nationalism this guy is a danger to both ideologies.
Have you watched any interviews with him? I can understand if you haven't, they're incredibly painful to watch. He almost always has shitty arguments and when he has a good or better argument, he bumbles his way through it and still manages to fuck it up.
Especially that video, that speech was fucking cringe. It's not the points he made, it was the way he made them. Spouting meme shit. That's not how meme magic works. And the Roman salutes? Fucking hell.

We basically copy everything you guys do, so don't fuck this up.

We are entering the era of Chad Nationalism! Hail Victory!

If your manboobs are protruding from your shirt, you're far away from being considered a Chad.

Did you watch his recent speech at A&M? He captivated an audience filled with left-cucks.

>he doesn't even work out
fatty detected

>He doesn't know how to read

HAIL TRUMP!
HAIL OUR PEOPLE!
HAIL VICTORY!

ty for oc

>all these JIDF attacking Richard Spencer

Heh

Nazis are for men, Alt-Right is for babies that can't handle worshiping Hitler-kun who escaped to South America to start Neo-Nazi groups there.

I like his haircut.

web.archive.org/web/20110120141657/http://www.alternativeright.com/about-us/

web.archive.org/web/20110120035855/http://www.alternativeright.com/main/the-magazine/

Richard Spencer is the original founder of the alt-right.

Anyone who says otherwise is a Jew trying to water down and stop our movement.

he has really helped start the fire for sure

He worked a lot with Bowden, you can't really deny a guy who was accepted by Bowden.

true, although that argument is irrelevant because the people calling Richard a shill have nowhere near enough power level to know who Bowden is

>b-but goyim, cohesive identity movements and labels are bad for you! white people shouldn't have a cohesive movement to advance their interests, plz stop!

Go back to /leftypol/ you dumb faggot. We know who you are and what you're trying to do here.

Richard Spencer coined the term "alt right" back in 2010 to describe the need for a new conservative movement that focuses on preserving ethnically european peoples and culture through strong nationalism.

>Why an Alternative Right is Necessary, Richard Spencer, March 2010
toqonline.com/blog/why-an-alternative-right-is-necessary/

You can't simply subvert our movement out of existence by lying you fucking kike.

Please stay on Your faggy forums, you look ridiculous here, he named his shitty website alternative right in 2013 or whatever.
The term was there way before him.
Also, no he was not posted all over Sup Forums before the election. The occasional thread got nearly no replies almost all the time would be the Op bumping his shit.
Stop acting like you are oldfags and Sup Forums is one person. If you want a Spencer dicksucking hugbox stay on TRS.

>inb4: "divide and conquer, antifa, overton window, he isn't even TRS, he wasn't even that liked by TRS until recently, he is the inventor of the alt right, he coined the term alt right, he is the leader of the alt right, the alt right is real and not just an umbrella term, fucking civic nationalist, We and us, pol is one person, our containment site is better than pol because or shitty podcasts get 100000 views, he got more balls then all of you because he says what he thinks in public and larps for fat fucks like myself and so on, if you were here longer than the election you would know him because he was always big here you newfag", and so on.

fuck off shill

sage

After David Duke got no traction here they are now pushing this fuck hole on us.

>duke got no traction here
Duke is a hero of Sup Forums
>>>/reddit/

My only problem with Spencer is that he doesn't name the Jew. He's very kosher.

David Duke > all

he names the jew

What is even up with this guy?
What is even trying to do?
It seems like the super villain that the left always dreamed of protesting.

We know who you are and what you came here to do faggot.

Go back to /leftypol/ you kike, you will never subvert our movement or discredit our leaders.

i actually really like his podcasts about films, he's a big fan of james bond and christopher nolan

Fucking newfags.

>Duke is a hero of Sup Forums

Fuck off FBI

ONE OFF

Spencer just needs to get better at debating and his set to go

He's*

Mr. Spencer is very brave. I'm a bigger way guy than he is and a gym fanatic but I'm also very passive aggressive (guess it's a white guy thing lol) but I couldn't do what Spencer did. I'd have ripped some liberals heads off one at a time and probably went to jail again (blacks every time) . luckily I am not the violent type at least by nature. Blacks aren't really so tuff. Don't let the media trickery fool you like it does fat and needy mudsharks girls.

Spencer is controlled opposition and he is paid by the ADL. The media is running with him now to try to bring down the movement.

All the pro spencer threads are posted by the JIDF according to my sources.

Spencer is a racist piece of shit... hes also a moron... If I knew more about him Id probably say hes controlled opposition to paint ANYONE who makes memes or laugh at them as "altright"

False flag cointelpro shill. Dude needs a pair of concrete shoes in the Hudson

Nice try, Dr. Goldberg.

Why are you so butthurt about white people having a cohesive group movement and leaders to preserve ethno-european people and culture?

ITT: newfags think Spencer is controlled opp because they never heard his name while browsing plebbit the past few years

>a cuck with a lisp

No. Fuck nazis and roleplayers alike.

Gas the nazis, ideology wars now.

Anyone who voluntarily allows the media to prop him up as a representative of a labeled movement is controlled opposition.

Mike is that you

>white people shouldn't have a cohesive group movement or label to support their interests

I see you kike.

>pls join my club

I'm not butthurt about it. I see very little wrong with what Spencer says but he purposely says it in a way to marginalize the movement and turn people off of it.

Spencer is working for Mr. Goldberg though, that I know forsure.

I love how 90% of Sup Forums didn't start identifying as alt right until the media starting accusing them of being alt right, even though the term existed for a while now.

We've been using the term at least since 2013. It was only within the past year when /leftypol/ brigaded us with concern shilling that anyone started rejecting the label. Though, it was always /leftypol/ faggots who rejected the label with obvious concern shilling.

Where have you been?

Your concern trolling is pathetic and transparent.

More like 90% of the board didn't even know where the term Alt-Right came from until the NPI conference this year.
All the redditfags who migrated here to shitpost during the election started calling themselves Alt-Right.

Reminder that white culture and homosexuality are intertwined.

/leftypol/ is barely active. They don't have the manpower to make up most of the people rejecting the term.

>Look, I'm one of you and I agree with everything you want except I don't think we should have a movement or any leaders. Cohesive group identities are bad for y-yo I mean - us. Heh heh. We should reject and dismantle the a cohesive movement that supports ethno-european interests and culture! I mean, it's bad for us goys!

Hey, The Atlantic.