Black Lawyer and BLM Activist calls for blacks who kill whites to face no charges or consequences

Elie Mystal has called for all blacks to be automatically acquitted if they murder white people, no matter what the evidence against them is

Does Sup Forums agree?

pbs.twimg.com/media/CzLc_OsXcAA1-C7.jpg:large

Other urls found in this thread:

washingtonexaminer.com/black-lawyer-free-anyone-charged-with-murdering-whites/article/2609148
youtube.com/watch?v=4r2gfxh13RM&bpctr=1481241177
hopkinsmedicine.org/healthlibrary/conditions/hematology_and_blood_disorders/sickle_cell_disease_85,P00101/
medlineplus.gov/sicklecellanemia.html
thelondonphysician.com/sickle-cell-anemia/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

KILL ALL DA FUCKIN WHITE PEOPLES NIGGA

EVEN DA BAWBIES BRUH SMASH DEY RAYCISS HEADS WIT A ROCK

Nice photoshop.

Saged.

I'll start killing niggers over this shit.
I don't get scared, I get pissed.

Blacks Love Murder

I mean if Dylan Roof is getting away with why the hell not.

Its not photoshopped - here is the article

washingtonexaminer.com/black-lawyer-free-anyone-charged-with-murdering-whites/article/2609148

>Remember how pissed-off white people were about O.J.? And that was just one dude.

Nigger apes being nigger apes, what's now, they can't even feed their own children, not that they knew who they raped for a child to come out.

That's actually a pretty clever plan but niggers are too stupid and impulsive to ever follow through with long-term planning. Nothing to worry about here.

Can't you sue this fucker and get his job taken away? Clearly he has no respect for the law.

Dats racist

t. nigger

youtube.com/watch?v=4r2gfxh13RM&bpctr=1481241177

I can see the fiery crosses coming.

Isn't that just meant in a protest kind of way?
>If killing blaks is ok then why cant we kill whitey?
Not that it matters anyway how it is meant nobody should argue in favor of the murder or rape of people.
I wish these people were more vocal about this because it would red-pill more people.

>>black lawyer

sorry, had to laugh. it's like a black scientist or doctor, like when you dress a monkey up in a suit.

Yes, do that and then immediately hang the damn niggers, no matter what the evidence against them is.

It will save lots of money.

it's almost like diversity is actually a complete nightmare despite what shlomo shekelstein told us and the right is always right and we need white states now

Absolutely. Maybe whites would finally start standing up for themselves. Maybe whites would finally remove the kebab, the turd and the Üntermenschen

>remember how pissed off people were about OJ

yeah, cuz he fucking did it and got away with it.

Now say you let off 10 Tyrone class hood niggers who are obviously guilty. Even moderate SJWs would probably be a cunt hair away from genociding niggers en masse.

Like, why did that fucking ape even bother getting a law degree if he holds such contempt for the American judicial system? I realize fake problems will never have realistic solutions, but what makes him think anyone besides niggers (more realistically, the bottom 25-50% of niggers which translates to, at best, like 5% of the US population) would have absolutely no moral qualms with this? It's insane.

Sup Forums BTFO yet again

Hmmm. Don't give us ideas, nigger.

I thought BLM was specifically a protest against cops?

See, this pisses me off even more - before BLM I had no love for the police. I still don't. But if feral niggers see my white face and automatically associate it with the police, which automatically makes me a target, then I will happily support jack boots crushing the testicles of every last cotton picking mandingo on the planet.

Even as a staunch Sup Forumsack if BLM was just about bodycams and stuff I'd have supported it, but no, cops kill niggers while they are committing crimes therefore white people deserve to get beaten up. Fuck niggers.

>Elie Mystal has called for all blacks to be automatically acquitted if they murder white people, no matter what the evidence against them is

Nigger stupidity never fails to make me laugh

The guy has a fucking Masters degree on law and had to pass the bar, which has a reputation for being one of the hardest fucking tests for any certification. I have never used this meme before, but with a deep sense of vicarious shame I just gotta say
>American education

Do they want whites to kill them or something? I don't get it?

If they think open season on whites is going do anything other than push them to fight back they are dumb.

So wait is this Real News™ or Fake News™?

BLM is just a "hate whitey" movement disguised as a police brutality protest group. I've noticed how these people within that movement couldn't care less about Black lives. Some dindu in ghetto could kill hundreds of other dindus tomorrow, nobody of BLM would care.
It's pure tribalism
>MUH PEEPOL DEY DINDU NUFFIN!

This. What the fuck is his endgame?

Unless he actually wants brown (silver?) shirted Trump Deathsquads

If someone murders him they will be acquitted. The jury will get to hear about nullification at trial which should do the trick

That's the future, South Africa.

hello I'm the leader of the official nu alt right

yes whites should be genocided desu

>jury nullification

Ayy that'd be dank to get trending on twitter with blm. The contemporary version of stop snitchin'.

>Black Lawyer
sure he's not just an editor?

>Masters of law
That's the shitty version of a law degree isn't it? Don't most have a doctorate?

You may need right. I was just pointing out the fact that that nigger has probably spent 2/3rds of his life in school getting a degree that the average layperson perceives as respectable and he's still dumb as a fucking box of rocks

*you may be right

>anyone who passes the bar can say anything they want and its automatically true and should be carried out because they're obviously a genius

Leftists just showing their true colors.
An they wonder why they lost.

Fuck these people, all of them.

They've already been doing this for decades. Especially in nigger dominated districts. Baltimore for one.

if this doesnt pass in blue states than white liberals are racists

Apartheid is the only way. We cannot share a legal system with them. Africa's culture in toto and the sum of its civilizational achievements lies in starting completely unnecessary tribal conflict.

there is no difference between black people and niggers just varying degrees of shit

sure would be terrible if someone murdered him

Anyway the sickle-cell disease will take good care of them sooner or later
" Having a family history of sickle cell disease increases your risk for the disease. In the United States, it mainly affects African Americans."
hopkinsmedicine.org/healthlibrary/conditions/hematology_and_blood_disorders/sickle_cell_disease_85,P00101/

medlineplus.gov/sicklecellanemia.html

It's because sickle-cell anemia makes you immune to malaria.

That road you're going down is a two way street, boy.

You just remember that next time you think about pissing off any white people.

>americans think their civil nationalism and constitution will save them from this in the future
fucking idiots

But killing them would be a sign that you are scared

If you kill your enemies they win

bs , shill, you are shilling right ? ........
I want off this ride.

4th dimensional thinking is not their forte

Someone could file a complaint with the bar association and seek to get him disbarred; this would prevent him from practicing law.

Somebody do it

And whats so clever about it?

It's just another example of niggers trying to get away with their inherently criminal behavior, and even admitting their desire to kill innocent white people.

We need to blow this article up, somehow.

It will redpill a lot of fence sitters

What state is he barred in?

Carrying the gene for it but not having the disease (i.e. having one copy of the sickle cell gene but not two) gives you resistance to anemia. Having sickle cell will pretty much kill you.

>Loud idiots saying this shit
>"representing" the entire race

Nigga I'm doing fine stop making these white boys mad FUUUUUUUUUCK

Over my dead body, nigger.

Well its a good thing hes black.
if a white guy said "acquit anyone who kills a nigger" they d prolly get sent to prison. if they werent lynched.
holly shit did i just play the race card. wow times sure have changed

We're already mad

More of us than you might think already want to wipe your fucking race off the face of the planet.

It's niggers like this that is going to make it happen

But you won't do shit

You'll sit there and wait for us to come for you one night, because you're a worthless, lazy nigger

Are you black?

that's a good way to get your license to practice law revoked lol let's get him disbarred

Don't let this slide.

wasted quads
>no he's blue da ba dee da ba die

Honestly though, how can white boi's expect to compete with us? We're faster, stronger, smarter, and more handsome than you ever will be.

Level with me here. Are you shitposting or do you honestly hold these opinions?

We already know this place is over-run with shills, but are you being paid?

Do you just come here to disagree with this us?
I think the OP's point is pretty fucked up. I think it shows serious double standards, and if it was reversed then CNN would be covering it with a fucking news FOB.

What state bar is he a member of? I'm serious this is a big deal when discussing an attorney's competence to ethically practice law. Could easily get a sanction from the disciplinary committee of the bar.

time for this "lawyer" to get dis-barred.

what state is he barred in?

>SPENCER GAVE A ROMAN SALUTE !?!?!
This is why the cuckservatives and liberaltarians are retarded. We're on defense and these people are attacking to the right. When we are WINNING we will not have to worry about """stormfags""" so the first step is think BIG. Stop being a loser and think like a WINNER.

lmao lets be real.

We can deport Mexis and bomb Muzzies, but you're stuck with us, like always.

Give me a break Jamal
The sickle-cell disease is a genetic disorder that is supposed to protect sub-saharan people from Malaria, but in the end the sickle-cell disease is worse than malaria itself
" People with sickle cell disease can still get malaria even when they take anti-malarial tablet regularly. Malaria can be much worse if you have sickle cell."
thelondonphysician.com/sickle-cell-anemia/

" Sickle cell disease can affect the kidneys."
" People with sickle cell disease tend to be more prone to certain infections. Infections in individuals with sickle cell disease can be very serious."
" Priapism"
" Leg ulcers
" Large amounts of blood get trapped in the spleen and there is rapid swelling of the spleen."
" Eye problems"
" Gallstones"
" Joint damage"
" Stroke"
" Long-term organ damage may occur. It tends to be more common as people get older. The lungs, heart and liver may be affected."

>Canadian Flag
>Black

Who's wife are you fucking today, Daquan?

he looks half samoan half mongolian.
just trying to compensate

>DEY LYIN!
>Call Cops

Or janitor

Bump

this is Real News and Good News.
>support Good News.
>protest Bad News.
>do not commit ThoughtCrimes

Not if we trigger you into killing hundreds of whites in the streets in broad daylight somehow, thereby sparking an open race war.

Once that happens, the white military would massacre the nigger military, we would cut off all transportation into the cities, and fire bomb every single shitty nigger neighborhood in this country.

You wouldn't last a week.

And many of us realize that this is the only way we will ever get rid of you, and the moron calling for legal open season on white people is going to lead to all of you jungle bunnies' fiery death.

>More of us want this than you might think

This is how you spark a full-blown race war.
These niggers will acquit some baby-raping mass-murderer and bury themselves in shit to their necks. That's when we step on their heads and drown the fuckers.

Go on burgers, spread this shit like wildfire! Give them enough rope to hang themselves and all their wretched kin.

How long until they collectively agree that eating whitey makes them immortal?

>black lawyers

>A Watermelon Flag

This is why white nationalism is rising and niggers are close to being deported back to Africa. Mexicans don't even like niggers. Hell, niggers don't even like niggers.

You'll only trigger the dumb niggers. Which desu can be a bunch.

"Online Activists" are all talk. They're living way too comfy and just virtue signal on twitter.

Plus this guy is a nobody. BLM is going to die out anyway, since its ((((Funding)))) was for election purposes.

THIS IS OBVIOUSLY A FAKE RACE WAR INSTIGATION TO INFLATE THE EGO OF THE INGORANT.

DOMT FALL FOR THIS
GLOBALIST TACTIC.

SUSTAIN FOCUS EVERYONE.

RESIST & DEFEND

That pic...

We won't forget the big fish when it happens. Need chaos to go after them anyways

Kill Kill Kill........the White man.

White people weren't pissed about OJ's acquittal. Do you remember any riots by whites protesting the OJ verdict? No. Who writes this shit?

Fuck off, spook. Get the fuck out of my country, we don't want your B.O.-mixed-with-cocoa-butter -scented ass.

>How long until they collectively agree that eating whitey makes them immortal?

They need a 99% nigger population before they revert to their crossdressing cannibal murderous nature. Wait a second. Nevermind. They do that shit at any population %, lel

what does it take to be disbarred or whatever

>Packing heat
>Wearing NB tennis shoes

Waiting and ready.

>Isn't that just meant in a protest kind of way?
niggers kill each other more than any other group.

What are they "protesting" exactly?

idk dude the law firm he worked at was in multiple states, for all we know he already lost his license to practice for pulling this shit

>free hunting season on niggers

I'm all for it

They are protesting their failure and inferiority by attacking people far greater than they will ever be, obviously.

It's obvious you're a troll when you say blacks are smarter than whites

1/10