Mexican Senators Beat Trump Piñata

Link to article:
breitbart.com/texas/2016/12/08/exclusive-video-mexican-senators-beat-trump-pinata-chant-gay-slur/

The video in question:
youtu.be/lgK51D9HT8g

>Left-wing Mexican senators celebrated the start of the Christmas season by beating a piñata of U.S. President-Elect Donald J. Trump while chanting “faggot” and other expletives.
>The celebration took place in Mexico City where the Democratic Revolution Party (PRD) held its yearly “posada” or Christmas celebration. The PRD is a far left party known for its populist measures and protest marches around Mexico City.
>Soon after, the senators chanted another insult, “Hey Faggot”.
>A video taken by one of those in attendance at the party shows the senators call for a salute to Donald Trump. In Mexican humor, “a call for a salute” is when one person asks the rest to shout out an expletive. In this case, the assembled group echoed the chant, “chinga tu madre”, calling for the President-Elect’s mother to be violated sexually. Many senators whistled the insult in lieu of saying the exact words.

The wall just got 10ft higher.

Bumping

they're still paying for it

>act violent, impulsive and homophobic

They're proving Trump right.

GG

Bumped for awareness. Come on Sup Forums get it together

They have money for a pinata party but not for the Mexican people?

let them eat cake

What did you expect from Mexican leaders?

Dam Commies

They might actually kill themselves when they have to pay for the wall :^)

>Homophobic
>Bad

HOOO

Have we exported making shitty videos to Mexico

That looks nothing like Donald Trump.

The wall is rising.

>In this case, the assembled group echoed the chant, “chinga tu madre”

YOU MUST CHINGA TU MADRE BEFORE VENTURING FORTH

looks like we found those working with the drug traffickers.

put them in the wall.

>trump breaks away from nafta
>mexico gets fucked over
>america prospers

thank god, for donald trump

As a Civic Nationalist this ENRAGES me. We need to stand up for our LGBTQ brothers/sisters/xisters.

Let's get those twitters fired up lads, tell reddit too

>muh homophobia

lol, it's the fucking PRD the ones that push for fag parades and poopdick marriage in the first place.

this

Most likely. Funny how they claim they are for the people to.

White culture has always been homosexual. Fuck off with your anti-White, Semitic-religion-inspired homophobia.

Can we make a bunch of small brown pinata people and catapult them across the border?

>Pushing for Gay Pride in Mexico
Top Fucking Kek. Please tell us more about them Paco. Just how cucked are they?

You know what's better than beating up a piñata of the soon to be president of the most powerful country in the world?

The most powerful country in the world putting an embargo on you despite 80% of your imports and exports being involved with said country.

Mexico City is literally the most pozzed place between San FAGcisco and Brazil.

NAFTA, bye bye.

Ten feet higher, cabrones.

Could you imagine if a bunch of white senators hung and beat an Obama piñata?

The prd is a dying party, they just want attentio
Ask anything if you want

Seems like they'd be wiser to save all this money they are spending on god emporer pinatas

Mexico was a lost cause right from the start.

"You harbored a faggot in your crew!"

Hes not gonna even build the wall...

God damn right wingers are beyond retarded at writing their own shitty trumpfag propaganda

Protip: none of the shit they're pushing in the article has a homophobic/rapist spin, the party shown in the video is a leftist fagfest

You're better off writing memes about le taqqiyya your third rate dumb inbred Mayo juggling trash news outlet known as breitbart

fuck off, out of all the Trump promises the Wall is the most iconic and desired one. I want to be able to go to South Texas or Arizona and feel comfy as fuck while close to the borders. BUILD THE FUCKING WALL

Are they in bed with the cartels?

so much for peaceful and culture enrichment.
their food is shitty and give diarrhea anyway

The major from iguala, Guerrero where the "famous" 43 students were killed, was from the prd
But Almost all partes are in bed with the cartels

>God damn right wingers are beyond retarded at writing their own shitty trumpfag propaganda
>Protip: none of the shit they're pushing in the article has a homophobic/rapist spin

Cuckservatives these days consider faggotry a "conservative value" so they love to whine about muh homophobia.

Good. Gets the fat ones in shape to build the wall faster.

You seem smart. We'll put you on the wall planning committee.

this is literally what children would do in response

the people who run mexico are literally children mentally

Mexico's always been run by children it seems. I don't even think there's such a thing as a strong not in bed with the Cartels politician

The people who run México don't know anything besides central planning and running the place like kings

"Mexican intellectuals" IRL

Have memes gone too far?

>senators do this
>will cry when trump buttfucks Mexico, without lube
Can't wait to send shitskins back to a barren wasteland with a dead economy and shit culture.

>Every time they hit that pinata the wall grows another 6 inches.

do criminals not have winter jackets?

the wall just cost 10% more

great idea, it's not like trump and republicans have the absolute power...

>be in a in almost all ways worse country
>so much that people flee into the other country
>in millions
>laugh and make fun of the president because he won't allow it illegally

where does this even start to make sense? what is their thought process?

>hahahaha people will still want to flee out country, jokes one you (?!?!!?!?!)

Exactly. I don't fucking understand leftists. They have to have some mental illness for them to be this stupid.

white-ish mexicans who rule mexico don't want the dregs as it lowers the overall quality of life for the average mexican

Looks like a room full of indios, there isn't a single thought in that room.

>tfw sweden was only based during Catholicism and caroleans

>2008
>someone video taped an Obama pinata being hit at a party
>national news for a literal week and a "conversation" on race

WAHHH LET US CONTINUE BREAKING YOUR LAWS, COMING INTO YOUR COUNTRY ILLEGALY AND LEECHING OFF YOUR SYSTEM YOU RACIST

onoehs, a piñata!!!

they have made piñatas of him for months, we literally make piñatas out of everything, i bet there's even a Pepe piñata in here.

this is why mexico remains a corrupt shit hole.

I seriously hope Mexico has to pay for that wall.

what goes in mexico stays in mexico please like in las vegas make all beaners stay in mexico but i feel like the damage is done i hear that beaners are everywhere now breeding where they can with their visa FUCK!!

Are you retarded or something?

mexicans are such trashy people.

They tripping they cant keep flooding their race into the usa, seeking a majority, while labelling all opposers racist. The doublethink is intense.

That doesn't make your behavior acceptable.

why are tose faggots having a party, dont they have some cartels to deal with or student massacre to order?

of course he is

believe you me white trash is a thing and in numbers

>Inciting violence against President Trump

Then THEY try to say Trump is inciting violence! hahahahahaha

back to mexico
stay in mexico

This is all these spics can do. They can't win a war against us, so they have to beat a pinata to take out their frustration. It's funny and pathetic at the same time. Impotent Mexicunts.

>mexican senators

>New condition in the Trump Wall Agreement
>Disband and outlaw the Democratic Revolution Party

>ITT: Triggered by a pinata

Can you get anymore cucked?

>PRD
Lel, they just want to stay irrelevant

This is the first good spurdo I've seen in a long time :DDD

I am watching a show on the Mexican American War as I type this.

Let's take Baja.

">Hey faggot"
>"Calling for the President-elect's mother to be violated"
This is the reason people got mad at right wing news. You have something pretty amazing going on burgers, don't let the pendulum swing again.

>Mexicans
>foresight
no wonder your country is a shithole

>mexico has a government
b8

So mexican politicians swallowed the meme and believe he hates mexicans?

>144p

Is this the Mexican equivalent of 4k?

>"liberals" being privately homophobic/racist

Man, loving this. These keep coming out. They left has lost their "moral high ground" with regard to racism/gay rights.

It's mostly triggered chairos and upper middle class faggots who actually find Trump racist sexist etc. Most people just laugh about it and go on a few jokes, but generally don't give a shit.

>Bernie hanging himself

>claim to populists
>want their population to move out of the country and go elsewhere
hmm...

Racism is encouraged if white people are the target of it. Racism is only bad if it's target is a non-white person.

All Mexicans have before x más parties called posadas

These are the same beaners that fuck poor Mexicans and have them move to the u.s for better jobs because their country is so shit and they're mad that trump called them out on it. Fuck these clowns

Nice try Schlomo

Your President has been waylayed by Mexican commies and must defend itself

this will surely endear themselves to trump and get them the best deal

they are surely not complete faggot 3rd world savage peasant rapey retards

I suppose the open homosexuality in Ancient Greece and Rome is just a Jewish conspiracy too? Or are we going to selectively not consider those cultures "white" for this particular argument before trotting them out as such when people call into question the existence of meaningful ancient white civilizations?

What a lack of respect.

And they are still paying for it.

>Dam Commies
Fuck Leftists
checked