/pol hates Jamal bc /pol is jealous

Let's face it /pol ... You call Jamal a degenerate, but Jamal & his "dindu" squad are earning more paper than any of you will in a lifetime. Not to mention buying his momma a house & a Lexus.

Name me one good reason that we shouldn't like Jamal?

Other urls found in this thread:

liveleak.com/view?i=4e0_1442765680&comments=1&use_old_player=1&safe_mode=off
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>paper

Go fuck yourself, nigger.

Paper, mula, money, what's the difference nigga? English don't buy yu no crib.

Sup Forums is full of white men who can't compete in the world so they spend all their time looking down on other people for retarded things like skin color.

The only reason Sup Forumsacks whine about degeneracy so much is because they never get to partake. If they were actually having fun in life, 'muh traditional values' would be the last thing on their minds.

That's less than $1000 in that picture.

Being spent on titty dancers tho... Ya'll can't even come up with that much to pay your electric bill.

>Worth 1 Mil
>Can't compete

?

And yet here you are... on Sup Forums

Boys countin' paper while ya'll countin' the days till black is majority race.

t. Jamal

>this triggers the pea brained nigger

Right, I forgot every anonymous poster on the internet is a 6'15 gorillionaire astronaut rockstar.

Who talkin bout Africa? I mean we used to be kings like 1000 years ago, were the first on earth, and ahhh we fuck your bitch but the map has changed now nigga

>stacks
>of one dollar bills

lol what happend? Why did you leave?

Jamal (whoever the fuck that is) owes everything he has to White civilization.

His natural habitat is in West Africa getting cucked by a real black (unlike his 20% White Afro-American self) while lazing about in the sun and making no effort to improve the lot of his people - as Africans have always been prior to European's deciding to accept them as their burden.

Good luck being successful when (if) Whites lose control of their (and your) countries. You think the Chinese will give a fuck if you cry "Rayciss! He was a gud boi who dindu nuffin!"?

These posts are made to destroy the abundant #pizzagate evidence.

Do not fall for them!!!!!!!

Gucci, Prada, madubla oblongata lil nigga

Nigga dont try to look hard when you got fucking fruity loops on your fridge goddamn
>ones

It's all so tiresome.

Lol I think the recent move to turn Europe into Africa is actually so that Africa can be divided up easier, and the beta cuck shit-tier European countries can go through a "hardening" phase where the betas die out.

liveleak.com/view?i=4e0_1442765680&comments=1&use_old_player=1&safe_mode=off

No be we are not all 400lb hackers either. Some of us come here just for the quality bantz you can't get anywhere else.

Irrelevant? And why is your surpreme race full a kids like this? "Michael! You're grilled cheese is done" "Mom give me one minute!"

>all those dolla dolla bills
>can't drive stick

Deez sum fat niggerz

>Sup Forums in 2016
>quality bantz

I'm not so sure about that.

Wonna 'ave a go m8? I'll slap ye in the soup coolers, i swear on me mum

Don't stop the fact that we got way more money than ya'll why ya'll tryna shoot us with your white cops because you're jealous. ion even fucks with that blm shit but ya'll had it comin

Your post is simply false. Blacks have substantially lower incomes than all other races in every region in the world.

Bet none of ya'll never even heard of Ra & Ka and how we were the first Egyptians. Look up pineal gland. I ain't racist but niggas got a decalcified one which means we see all. the same reason we make more paper

Let's face it OP... you shill Jamal for credit, but Jamal and his "dindu" squad are currently gang raping your future wife. Not to mention they're impregnating in your momma a baby .

Name me one good reason that you shouldn't kill yourself?

Who?

I don't sell drugs

Jamal & his 'dindu' squad are also fucking your wife. Next comes a black baby. Jamal wins everytime.

who?

Lmao @ ur life Im never getting married especially not to some third-wave feminist

who?

Fuck off pavement ape

Jamal is just a phrase for black guy

Wait. I thought all whites had white privilege and blacks were all poor?

Why is your race so full of kids like this?

I don't even know a Jamal

>Sup Forumsacks whine about degeneracy so much is because they never get to partake.
Not really, I was a degenerate but grew out of it. It becomes decreasingly fun to the point living a degenerate lifestyle becomes mentally exhausting and dangerous. There is a reason most people grow out of it, unless you're a retarded nigger.

who's hacking? watch demo ;) i heard footsteps team gave info nobody is hacking u just suck silver l2p

GayK47 boiiis.

What are loans, rentals, and repossessions?

>/pol
Back to pleddit faggot

I hope this post is ironic.

Boys countin the days til he's viable for parole.

I mean it's not really plastic. It's funny that's part cotton. No wonder they worship it.

I'm not a nigger. I have a bank account and use a card. Only a retard carries that much cash around. It's inconvenient and annoying as fuck to have an even slightly fat wallet. Why do niggers carry all that 'paypuh' anyway? Could it be because that money was earned not from hard, honest work but from 'hustlin' i.e. pushing drugs? Really activates my almonds...

AYOOOO HOL UP