Russia, Indonesia, Thailand, Poland and Turkey. You have literally 10 seconds to explain yourselves

Russia, Indonesia, Thailand, Poland and Turkey. You have literally 10 seconds to explain yourselves.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=tU5Rnd-HM6A
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

wonder (((who))) came up with this pseudo science scale

Uh what? Does fuck off we're full not mean anything? These numbers are horse shit

Dafuck is that list. Lebanon and Jordan gave a refuge to a good half of the syrians. Why the fuck US tops them?

china is first???

We need to build a WALL!

Ok screwedup with jordan

>Germany is 2nd
Not surprising.

I think we are the most ethnically diverse country in the world, so, even if I'm flattered by this list, I can't say we are the saviours of white race or anything.

Thank God Ireland isn't on the list

84 GBP
I want my tendies

>China
wut ?

>thousands of Chechens
>hundreds of thousands of Ukies
>german minority has a fucking MP guaranteed by law
>Poland is so xenophobic

they have 1.300.000.000 reasons to dont give a fuck about genetic extermination

This...

Lebanon got 2 MILLION refugees in the past 5 years...

Also, where is Israel on this list

>thousands of Chechens
Chechens in Poland?
red pill me about it

we are not even listed there, rofl, fuck those sand niggers

>Spain
>20% unemployment
>overran by muslims some centuries ago
>welcomes rapefugees

FUCK THIS COUNTRY

Dansgaming, the only streamer that deserves to be a streamer.

>Dominica

WOW
O
W

R A R E
A
R
E
SAVED

they have come here after the Chechen war, your state has triggered it Sviatoslav

Poland is turning cuck anyway

youtube.com/watch?v=tU5Rnd-HM6A

They fled to Poland during the wars. Poland accept them only because they hate Russia. There is also hundred of thousands of Chechens who fled to Germany after the war.
They just say that they feeling 'unsafe' in Russian and germans accept them. It happened way before refuge crisis.

China welcomes refugees because not only are they a drop in an ocean, but in a generation the refugee will be han chinese.

Why not Kenya?

China has gotta eat. Dogs are becoming taboo. No one will miss some refugees.

>Poland is turning cuck

What's so bad about an ad encouraging Poles to move to their rightful clay by the millions and impregnate British women with their superior Slavic seed?