BREAKING:

Hillary Clinton talks fake news at party for Senator Harry Reid, who lied to congress about Mitt Romney's taxes for political gain.

When will this meme end!?

twitter.com/MSNBC/status/806974024953700352

Other urls found in this thread:

wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/5953
wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/4213
wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/5205
wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/38478
wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/4664
wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/12681#efmAByAEV
wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/5988#efmADmAE6AF-AG1
wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/8460
mostdamagingwikileaks.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Is everything that's not CNN, MSNBC, and other alphabet soup stations with the addition of liberal news sites fake news

Holy shit she is directly talking about pizzagate.

S T R E I S A N D

E
F
F
E
C
T

Even the pope is talking about the "fake news" thing.

>fake news
WAAAAHHHHH WAAAAHHHHHH

Yeah like lying about WMDs
Or lying about Jihadists being freedom fighters
Or lying about Jihadists being moderate
Or lying about dangerous, uncivilized and just savage adult africans and afghanis and pakis being syrian child refugees and doctors and engineers
Or lying about rapefugees helping the economy
Or lying about Kikes stabilizing the Middle East
Or lying about Trump being a rapist
Or lying about Assagne being a rapist
Or lying about Children seeking out older men

I'm getting a bit tired of this "fake news" meme.
These actual fake news sites have been there for years. Nobody cared until now.
>Oh no people know about our corruption lets cover it up by calling every article "fake news"!

All news are fake because they only present one side of the story.

Russia be chill she's mad at you right now.

would be hilarious to attend a hillary talk on fake news and pepe memes

poor retard has completely lost it and is only a carcass now. She tried to fight Sup Forums and Sup Forums won

Isn't it all fake in the end? Nothing is real except human consciousness.

Amazing that they are still saying this shit after the way they were just exposed. CNN, New York Times, MSNBC, Washington Post, LA times, etc. ARE the fake news. Nothing but nonstop progressive propaganda. But, since it is one of their major weapons, they can't abandon it. Once Trump revokes press credentials for this lying scum, it should spell the end of them.

Why does she look like she's dead?

Never. It's literally her last shot at keeping out of prison.

Some gods the Rothschilds are. Can't even throw a crusty old cannibal rape couple to the wolves.

Clinton has no right to comment on fake news considering her team spun up that bullshit about pepe being a white supremacist symbol

>Ah you think the meme is your ally? You merely adopted the meme. I was born in it, molded by it. I didn't see the msm until I was already a man, by then it was nothing to me but blinding!”

>Buy and pay news organizations and talk shows to skew the truth and spout your narrative
>Blame fake news for losing

Real winner here

just fuck muh legacy up famalam

>"kick a ginger day" victim

We are the ones who will make sure that comes to pass

do not let up your guard, or you will find history stolen from you

I feel this is the appropriate thread to ask instead of creating my own.

Can some anons link me to the wikileaks where it proves collusion between the (((MSM))) and hillary. Need it for this Mexican grill that hates hillary and trump. I told her about it and have no idea what the email ID's are.

I'm also requesting pictures of wolf and the rest of the Clinton news network having a party after hillary won the primary.

Those hats are way off. Hill is 69 and dying soon to a stroke.

Man, she looks like shit. I guess losing the primaries to a nigger and losing the general election to a reality TV host will do that to you.

It's a significant indicator if deeply internalized guilt.

Compare this reaction to her other scandals.

>Hillcunt: fake news can have real world consequences

It sure can, it almost got you elected.

>tfw the broken establishment just confirmed its real but normies still dont get the hint

She's right you retard.

You idiots, this is a threat, she's not talking to Reid, she's talking to you.

If we don't get quiet about pizzagate she and her cronies will silence us.

We're hoping for netherworld consequencs as well.

May your hanging seem like pleasure by comparison.

this bitch got BTFO and you still want to be cucked by her. Sad!

She looks like she's been hitting the bottle a bit hard...not that I necessarily blame her.

>If we don't get quiet about pizzagate she and her cronies will silence us.
You're not behind seven proxies? Feel bad for you. They're gunna send the emus after you.

>You idiots, this is a threat, she's not talking to Reid,
I said at a party for Reid, which is where she was when she made this statement.

LOCK
HER
UP

desu I think she just doesn't have "campaign makeup" on anymore. This is just a little closer to her true form.

Pls help

Who?

I don't have a list of all the emails on hand but here are a few found in a few minutes:

Clinton Staff hosts private “off-the-record" party with 38 influential reporters, journalists, editors, and anchors (from 16 different mainstream media outlets including CNN, NBC, CBS, NYT, MSNBC, & more) with the stated goal of “framing the race.”
wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/5953

Hillary has veto power over NYT articles"
wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/4213

Sharing debate questions:
wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/5205
wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/38478

Clinton Staff and NYT coordinating "attack strategies" against Trump:
wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/4664

Politico writer sends Podesta article for approval"
wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/12681#efmAByAEV

Huffington Post contributor: "I am committed to make sure she is elected as the next President of United States.""
wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/5988#efmADmAE6AF-AG1

Clinton staff controlling AP article release times"
wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/8460

Just give her this site: mostdamagingwikileaks.com/

Do fake news include larping before a green screen?

She makes so few public appearances that she's actually becoming a literally who.

AHAHAHHAHAHA

ENJOY YOUR MINISTRY OF TRUTH

Thank you guys, very, very,much!

>pizza captcha

In addition to CNN, through Donna Brazile giving Hillary the debate questions in advance

I believe wolf leaked a question as well? Double check that one tho... dont want to spread fake news.

why should I be scared of her?

Thi fake news meme has to die

>When will this meme end!?

When Info Wars and Breitbart are rigthfully dismantled.

Do you have any idea how many deaths are tied to her and Bill? Don't be scared, but do be prepared.

F A K E
A
K
E

ENGAGE DAMAGE CONTROL

ENGAGE DAMAGE CONTROL

ENGAGE DAMAGE CONTROL

Between this, Russiaphobia and Trump derangement syndrome, this is the tastiest political tears I've ever experienced

I think it's good. It seems to be having the opposite effect. Just like all CTR shilling made it clear to the internet that the only people who think Hillary is a good candidate are mentally ill and/or shills. Fake news can get thrown at (((them))) much more easily and, of course, accurately. Anytime they say "fake news", you can bring up the actual fake news that they made and keep that in the public's mind.

Most people see through this whole fake news thing. It rings hollow. Hell, I follow the news religiously and I rarely if ever saw a legit fake news article over the last 18 months. What I did see, and what even common people could see, are the ridiculous lies and distortions of the mainstream media.

according to liberals yes, if there's any news source that's even slightly conservative it's "fake news" because liberals have had a strangle hold on MSM for decades

Why do they keep rolling her out?

NPR was flipping its shit about her being a witch and a demon the other day.

I genuinely feel sorry for her. Her Ideals and all that kak she's been pushing for forever now were genuinely good. Her problem is that she thought that by using the darkside of the force she could usher in a great presidency. Sadly that power twisted her and she with one small step at a time has been spiraling down into a global pedophilia satanic death cult. Now she can't back out

>Hilary
>Fake news
>LIKE CLOCKWORK

It's purely because the media's credibility hasn't lost this much credibility in the last 40 years.

Now they're desperate and doing the same thing shitty politicians do: discrediting the opposition because it's all they've got.

She never had any good ideals if you look at her past.

Much better things have come from the internet learning about South Africa.

That pedophilia thing must have hit them pretty close to home, eh? Pretty lame tb h. It's basically rehashing FAUX NEWS EL OH EL CONSERVITARDS R SOOO DUM !!!!11xd

topkek

>Her Ideals
lol no.
Notice how her campaign was
>yeah basically just Obama but a woman, also look how crazy Trump is
She doesn't have ideals she's fighting for besides enriching herself.

They are making her do this. Why won't Hillary Bill Podesta any of them answer questions about these "concerns"

Epstein or Bill what is that temple? Hillary what's up with the Moloch email?

John what's up with the art? What's a Pizza napkin? What do you say about Madeliene McCann?

None of them will sit and answer. Hell John Podesta I don't know where he has been??

And no one with access will fucking ask!!!!

The news was fake, and the fake news did not do enough to help Hillary win. So yeah, it's their fault.