You all speak English

How? Perfect fucking english. Better than some I know in real life. Literally every single person here is fluent in english. Whats the reasoning behind it?

>burger never realized that Amerifats dominate world trade

Because I am english

you're the only human posting here. every other post is a bot.

>boy how come the language of the internet and also of the greatest power of the 20th century is well known across the globe?

Because this is an english-language board and if you didn't speak english, it'd be super boring because you wouldn't be able to understand anything. Because this is an english-language board. Fucking dumbass

Because we don't study art.

Proxies for same faggotry and ban evading cucks

because someone who can't read english wouldn't be browsing english language pages you mong

That's what it's like living in the most globally relevant country. Drink it up, baby.

>what is lingua franca

Translators.

Because we're not niggers

Sus ananı sikerim senin şimdi

Raised on it.

babelfish been around forever

This is a place where the only forms of communication are written responses and shitty reaction images.
Those with a poor grasp on written language are derided and mocked until they fuck off or git gud.
One simple spelling error will often mean no one pays any attention to the actual content of your post.
This sets the barrier for entry pretty high.

And you speak another peoples language

God bless America!

YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEHAAAAAAAAAAWWWWWWWWWW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

English is easy, like really easy.

Wrong! Check this meaningless ID

Because I speak english better than my own language at this point.

thank u 4 aggressively exporting ur culture burgers

Most posters on Sup Forums are americans. Any poster from Croatia, Serbia, Colombia or Venezuela isn't just american, they're CIA.

I speak American, faggot. English is for across the pond.

I live here

I am a white Brit
>sips tea

>select all images with tea

A dog can learn it

>played mgsv once

Even if you're an anglo-american, i.e. the only true Americans?

well with the petro-dollar and our war-mongering contollers, of course

Because people usually speak a second language you dumb fuck.

english is the easiest language to learn nowadays.

I played too much MMOs

Shitposting in French is way too boring.

Written english, unless extremely flawed, can hide defects present in speech. Considering the speed you are reading all the posts at, and the fact that native speakers are careless and non-native speakers try their best, it looks like the quality of English here is universal. It's not.

Shut up eugene

I speak English, Turkish, Serb/Croat, German, Spanish and a bit of Italian. It's more than the average but most of Europeans speak at least 2 languages

we're from a timeline that never voted for cuckery

Everyone are actually bots and unemployed English majors getting paid in hot pockets.

gotta keep bread on the table

What the fuck do you mean OP? Is that some sort of accomplishment? Well come to think of it 70% of the people I know in real life are completely illiterate retards but I live in the middle of the ghetto so...

Bcaus'ed tryainning all times, buddy :-)

That's exactly what a bot WOULD say

Because I hate the shitty culture of this place, thus forced to learn English since early childhood as a form of escapism.

Also, vydia

Everyone here has a degree in English, and is, therefore, unemployed. What else can we do with this skill other than troll on the internets and support right-wing maniacs?

Who cares? English is easy as fuck anyway.

No one asked you Mohammed

>people taking the bait
>don't notice it's a subtle jab at how the US is the best

Video games and internet, not that hard to learn when you have literally nothing else in your life.

I swear I'm not CIA with a french proxy. Why would we even do that ? Stop it with your nonsense,

At least we're not all speaking French.

OP it's simple. They will say our education sucks and what not but honestly we have no need to learn any other language since English dominates. For other countries to stay relevant they must study harder so they can stay competitive. Especially in Europe where you can border multiple countries that all have a unique language.

they teach us english since primary school

Higher IQ.

Because English is the international trade language, you dumb fuck.

When I speak strayan abroad poofs are like "what I can't understand you"
So I had to learn this faggy language

People who aren't fluent don't post in threads because they don't want to be the ridiculed. I wouldn't go on a Russian imgboard and post.

OI OI OI

We don't speak it, we just write it. Our accents are 9 out 10 times atrocious.

> what is botnet
> who are shills

Because Sup Forums is the same 5 people with proxies and samefagging while the rest are bots.

Can confirm

Because Americans have poor social skills and are too loud and obnoxious to know that everyone can speak English in western Europe
I don't know how Americans can just speak so god dam loud when I am abroad anywhere in Europe

We get English for free from American cultural imperialism desu.

Must be sad to only speak one language fluently.

This language it's extremely easy, any one can learn it in a few months, not only that, in english you can get away with murder.

I can butcher a paragraph and people will ask me if am from Kansas.

You make one lousy grammatical mistake in spanish and you inmediatly look like a retard.

>no Russian word for (you)

Because people who dont speak english don't know about this place and even if they do know English most of them are normies

I learned my English through videogames and participating in English discussions online, never ever had any English classes outside school which didn't teach me anything anyway.

Not knowing English in the current world is like being blindfolded. Also language shapes reality, being at least bilingual allows you to have two different perspectives to everything, that's why were all so redpilled

It didn't stop me years ago. I barely understood posts back then, but with time I ended up learning english by reading countless shitposts.

Underrated tickety-boo top plus bantering, lad

This. Your normie anglophone on Facebook has worse grammar than the rareflags on Sup Forums

so you don't have to learn one of our languages and we can continue to talk shit about americans in our native tongue.

Because Sweden is getting burgerified.

(Baм)

French

>people speak English at a place where you need English to understand the other people there
makes trigger brain

All entertainment comes in your language. So we're basically forced to learn it. You, on the other hand, have no incentive to learn a new language at all.

It is, a little.

Let's face it:
most of people that visit Sup Forums are losers in real life
most of losers are losers because they are autistic
autism usually means they are intelligent, thus they lack some other (usually social) skills
they usually study STEM
most of materials to study from here are in English

I learned Italian in school and regret it because it's a pointless language to know especially in business.

it's not that hard Sup Forums

this

Also; English is piss easy.

really? I have a few friends from argentina that came here speaking nothing but spanish, they picked it up pretty quick though.

Because I went to a good high class school in my country were we had english classes everyday.

Embrace it. Burgers are good. Don't eat that shit at our fast food places though. Make them fresh on the grill.

Because English is the default universal language at this point.

People still learn the language of their homelands but English is the only one that really matters

hehehe we can post on your boards, while you can't, lol.
Serious geopolitical advantage, ahahahaa

You think that's bad try Hispanics

Quebecer and pilot here. Nobody uses french in aviation except Quebec, France, Belgium, Swiss

Thank you user, that actually did really make me think

Because globalism
I have no choice but learning english in order to succeed in my field.

I think what he means is why would you rather take the time to learn fluent english and post here rather than committing your efforts to focusing on speaking your own language on boards related to your own specific countries.

I have some questions of my own if you 'foreign' anons would be so kind.
1. Do you think in more often in your native language or in english?
2. If you think in english, do you think with the accent you would have while speaking?

I played pokemans when I was little. Pic related was my favorite.

Briton here, I have a PhD in England and a Masters in shitposting

>Better than some I know in real life.
You have to go back.

>tfw one off

We should invent a language just for Anglos

checking get
>

Or Italians. Spaghettinigger tourists are much louder than Americans.