Washington to split into 2 states

google.com/amp/s/kiro7.relaymedia.com/amp/news/local/eastern-washington-is-threatening-to-split-from-state/474036929

Opinions?

Fucking do it.

Washington fag here. I hope we go through with it, since it will basically break the hyper liberal west coast with the conservative eastern side. If the split happened today I would have to move, but I honestly wouldn't mind it..

NORTH WEST FRONT!
Come home white man!

Oregon fag here. Take Portland with you. Annex it into Vancouver.

HA this is more ridiculous than the Calexit thing. All this would be is gerrymandering on a larger scale. Liberals and conservatives are all the same.

Praise Kek, pleaaaaaaaase let this happen, it would be amazing.

>select all images with pizza

>tfw California, Washington, and Oregon are able to split off from the libtard regions of their state

east would collapse on itself very quickly.
although seattle is going to tank very soon from $15 an hour so it still might be the better idea.

there are a lot of pedos in that desert on the other side of the mountains though.

>they used an old picture
>there are no current pictures of them together

I'm sure the libs wouldn't mind picking up Portland if it was an option, but as someone living in Vancouver I would prefer it be after moving to Liberty is an option.

don't do it!!!

Liberals are literally cantankerous as fuck and need to shut the fuck up and get in line like ACTUAL AMERICANS and back the president.

Of course they won't do this because they're all hate spewing petulant Liberal Art grads.

Liberals look more like Communists trying to start a revolution than Republicans.

Holy shit. I hope this happens so I won't have to move out of this beautiful state. Why do all of the states with the best scenery and nature have to be shitlib strongholds.

Now if only commiefornia would split up into two or three states.

If this happened, Dems would never ever win an election ever again.
>DO IT FAGGOTS!

As a proud Washingtonian I fully support this idea.

I live on the west side of the state and would love to see the sea of liberal tears if this happened.

>wanting you voice heard over the shot hole that is Seattle/Tacoma
>gerrymandering

Kys

Quick question burger bros

Does the eastern part of the state provide hard and soft commodities while the western part is just a giant service sector with little industry?

>there are a lot of pedos

stories?

Wa fag here as well....I say you join eastern Washington with eastern Oregon and same on the west side so you don't even have to change the flag. Seattle and Portland are more similar than Seattle and Spokane. Same goes for Oregon.

yes

t. former seattleite.

Though it is more complex than that, there is the worlds largest bitcoin mine in central WA but the sound area is mostly multinational companies that have an outpost there for asia or west coast central.

Cities have really become disconnected with the hinterland lately.

Is Bill Gates in this thread?

DEAR Sup Forums,
THE WOOL IS BEING PULLED OVER YOUR EYES AND YOU ARE CHEERING FOR IT
TRUMP IS BRINGING IN OTHER BILLIONAIRE BUISNESSMEN INTO THE WHITE HOUSE BRINGING US CLOSER TO 1984 STYLE LIVING AND TRUE OLEGHARKY. YOU ARE THE RESISTANCE, IT'S TIME TO STOP FIGHTING YOUR FRIENDS.

Yep east is food cows hops marijuana, and fruit...west is shopping, shipping, Microsoft, Amazon, Boeing.

*oligarchy

My theory is that its due to just receiving what the hinterland supplies with out seeing what is necessary to get there. Chicken being a great example, In larger cities, they just get it boxed and packaged but in north GA where I grew up there were acres of farms where you knew when they were burning or burring the dead ones from summer heat or winter cold.
For urbanites, it just appears pre-made or they become vegan.

Godspeed washington

Splitting the pizza I see

This comes up every election. Sometimes there's talk of eastern Washington and Oregon joining Idaho. Nothing ever comes of it.

Yeah it seems to be the case they just live in these sheltered bubbles and can't comprehend life outside of it. If some of my liberal urban friends came out here when we were cutting up a cow for the freezer they would probably faint.

Im pretty sure every remote area has a least one pedo incest family. here in nova scotia we're told never to go to the very remote, rural areas alone because the RCMP won't go near them. Its only when cannibalism gets involved do they step in.

Its the same here in the south of the US currently. I like Venison and of course that involves hunting and killing deer but one will feed you for a year if you have a freezer.
I have brought this up at work because I make a bring my own lunch everyday and the looks are on the same level as liberal tears:
"you killed Bambi?!"
"Yeah, you got to try it."
I dont even like hunting but being able to eat for a year for $0.33 worth of ammo and have it taste good is the best thing ever.

>conservatives loose election: some cursing, disappointment, and generally, "Well, that sucked. There's always next time."
>liberals loose election: WHAAA! IT'S NOT FAIR! WHAAAAA! WE DIDN'T GET OUT WAY! WHAAA! WE'RE SECEDING!

Every. Fucking. Time.

How did it come to this, that they know Chinese merchants better than their own countrymen.

My stepdad, despite being an alcohol, was a proficient hunter and fisherman. he now lives in Florida with my mom and when my dad died of cancer I didn't have a father figure to grab on to. I learned the trade, more or less, but it worked out. What I didnt learn like cleaning I read about in between programming and philosophy because I knew the value of it at the end of the day. I learned a lot about herbs and gardening from my Grandmother and it worked out that for 6 months I dont pay to eat and it worked out for me.
You can learn it yourself but its nice to have that connection to family and the land in general.

If this or anything like it happened, would the US merge two states and stay 50, or keep as is?

If any news state is formed or joins the Union, there would be 51 states. So, that means new flag design and would have everything setup just like any other state with the appropriate Federal representation as well.

>he isn't in the timeline with 51 states

The democrats in control of states like this (WA, OR, CA, etc) will never let this happen because all it does is dilute democrats in congress and the electoral college by adding republican senators (2 each!) and congressmen while only retaining their own number of senators and decreasing representatives.

meh, don't get excited. washington, oregon, and idaho have taken turns talking about this for the past 30 years, yet nothing ever happens. they didn't split during reagan, they didn't split during the republican revolution of '94, they didn't split during the hanging chad fiasco of '00, and they won't split now.

There is a decent amount of "industry" on the west coast. Oregon and Washington are mostly empty but they have some tech industry. California has everything because it is so big, there is a lot of empty space though.

Can't happen fast enough.

Should happen between the blue and red parts of Oregon, California and Nevada, too.

I consider Liberals enemies of America, so anything we can do to make them weaker, we need to do.