ITT: Your race and your IQ and your thoughts on race and IQ as per required since the previous thread I did of this got...

ITT: Your race and your IQ and your thoughts on race and IQ as per required since the previous thread I did of this got deleted for just being a race+Iq thread.

White British and something like 1/4 or 1/8 irish.

What is the test?

says so on the document d00d

that high verbal iq but low performance
jew detected

>110
>I-I-am just curious about your IQs guys

Can we get a legitimate aspie to post their Mensa certificate ITT? I can sleep better knowing that OP will be triggered equally online and IRL, and maybe even commit Tetris after having their ego crushed.

>110

What are you, retarded?

I think the test is wrong.

Race: mutt, North coast of Europe from Brit to Norway

IQ: 145-160 range

Race is real, superiority is subjective, whites are objectively superior.
IQ is complete bullshit, it's only good for measuring deficiencies in intellect, once you pass 100-120 all estimates on intelligence are useless and can only be proven through works.

british is not a race you stupid faggot

underrated

KEK

I didn't feel like listing everything out, my ancestors got freaky from Britain to Norway, that's what I meant lrn2context

Im white and I have an IQ of 138, believe me or dont, OP asked.

I don't see any reason why race wouldn't impact IQ. There are millions of genetic differences between races and there is no reason to believe intelligence would be excluded.

The test is bullshit.
I skipped one question because I couldn't figure it out.
I needed to unscramble D R O H H C R P I S A to make an english word.
The rest I assume I got right (it was a 15 question test).
I finished in 6 minutes.

I am a half breed indigen Latino (ecuador), and half german, I have an IQ of 137, desu I believe that it is my indigen genes, their genepool still had to survive natural difficulties, whereas european genes etc are cucked, bc natural selection has been disabled

He didn't take a fucking online quiz, jackasses. But yes, that one is probably the worst online quiz I've seen. The questions were all simple as shit, I'd expect anyone to get 40+ points. That dk one with patterns only looks a lot better, at least it has some tough questions.

If that were the case, Andaman Islanders would be the most intelligent race on the planet. Get civilised s0n

>tfw too intelligent to care about race

144, Irish/British heritage
tests might be canadian though

Well, I am studying Mathematics in my Masters Degree and I will go for my doctorate, I really think its my south American genes + german education system of free monies

Checked

And kek'd

Sounds convincing.

Agriculture was a mistake.

I do the Mensa test once in a while and usually get around 124-128, which is pretty good but since i'm a lazy fuck it really doesn't matter.

Thanks to fucking up my school i was ever bad at math and so my IQ test was average.
IQ tests are ok for countries with thousands of testers but i don't think this is even close to your real smartness

That test is shit, I look less then 5 minutes and I'm not even a native English speaker

>D R O H H C R P I S A
harpsichord you retarded faggot

I was tested at 13 or 14 and scored a 134. Not sure what I would score now.

i g-got a 105

on iqtest.dk that is

German/English so white

fucking damn i'm just a normal statistic now

Take this test and you can be a pretend-genius with the rest of us.

Black, 142.

I'm technically a mulatto, but "one drop" right? As far as I can tell, I got a rare combination of genes.

Feels weird being at the very end of the bell curve. figure relation between race and IQ makes sense. There really isn't a logical reason to deny it as far as I know.

Witnessed

REEEE YOU'RE BLACK YOU CAN'T POSSIBLY HAVE THAT HIGH OF AN IQ

English/Ukranian 142
so many pizza captchas

Fuggg

my IQ is 135 or higher, faggot

>iqtest.dk
fucking 40 minute test ;-;

ITT: someone who just got diagnosed with a learning disability trying to show everyone his above average verbal IQ when in reality he performed below average (34th percentile) on the real IQ test.
everyone knows psychologists doctor their verbal / alternate format IQ test in order to be easier because a learning disability is more easily diagnosed when you can document a difference between IQ performance based on alternative format/medium.

Nice IQ 34.

No. +10 among whites. Not bad.

The probability of ur IQ being at that level from that part of the world is almost impossible.

White American. Stanford Binet score = 152. EE. Putnam @ HU.

145, white mutt (germanic, anglo, spanish, etc).

I don't really care about different averages in race though I'm sure they exist, all that matters is the ingenuity and drive of the most capable to create which can't always be tested.

Ultra-high intelligence is often synonymous with depression, so it's often the case that less talented people reach their potential because of a less troubled mindset, and that should be respected more than a test score.

I got a 130 on that test. Ignore the tabs, too lazy to crop it.

I think IQ is affected by both nature and nurture. The environment that children live in before entering kinder has a lot to do with how the rest of their lives pan out. 90% of brain growth happens before the age of 4. That is why they are pushing for education reforms in the US that help toddlers before they enter kinder. Growing up in a stressful environment, seeing or experiencing violence, parental negligence, crappy nutrition all affect kids on a physiological level. It is usually hard to undo the damage. There is such a things as neuroplasticity. Our brains are very malleable. A lot of developing countries whose quality of life have been improving have had their IQs increasing as well over the decades. They're very correlated.

i'm white. It was >140 SB when I was a kid. I recently got >99% on the GMAT, which is probably the most g-loaded standardized test out there, and is only taken by those who are applying to finance, business, or accounting graduate programs (relatively elite sample). I got 99.9% on the Bloomberg Aptitude Test, which is also probably g-loaded, and is only take by college kids looking for finance jobs. I think denying the link between race and IQ is just ignorance. The evidence is overwhelming. I don't really trust online IQ tests, but I honestly don't do spectacularly well on Raven's tests, so I am biased.

100% central italian

never done a real IQ test.
if I do a 15 min online test I usually get IQ 140 like anybody else and their non-retard brother.

Race and IQ are related.

Damn, they changed the page on heritability of IQ on wikipedia. I was going to point you towards it. It used to be great. Still worth reading though, but doesn't address your point as succinctly. Anyway you don't know what the hell you're talking about and you're blatantly wrong.

Heritability only increases with age. Environment only has any significant effect on very young kids, disappearing entirely as they enter adulthood. There is no increasing or even sustained gap in IQ due to environmental factors. It's rapidly diminishing with age, nearly gone at the onset of puberty and nonexistent at adulthood.

Education increases knowledge. Not intelligence.

That test seems like one of the better ones. I had a real IQ test back in high school and got a similar score (higher on verbal and lower on spatial).

Anywho, mixed white here. English, Scottish, German, Swedish. I think race is statistically important, but statistics mean nothing to the individual. Genes are very complex, so people within the same race can differ a whole lot from one another.

As for IQ, I can speak a bit professionally on the matter. I work in a field that examines predictors of good job performance, and IQ is actually the top predictor around. However companies shy away from using it because it can be racially discriminatory and another set of predictors that aren't discriminatory work just as well together.
Speaking personally, I find it difficult to work with people of low intelligence. They aren't capable of grasping a lot of complicated ideas. It's simply a difference in ability to understand and apply logic. However, IQ isn't the be all and end all. For example, at one point I was a total shut-in loser despite being intelligent. IQ is more like a personal potential that you can either achieve or fail to live up to.

white

wow dude under 100 performance are you like retarded?

daily reminder IQ is a D&C tool to destroy our people.

white
160+ (varies depending on test, 162 min. score)