GERMANY YES!

youtube.com/watch?v=F-LhfKKgncg

Paul Joseph Watson put together a quick video that will make your blood absolutely boil.

Let's all watch as Germany dies before our very eyes!!!

>But for real Germanbros, get your fucking shit together. MAN THE FUCK UP AND TAKE YOUR COUNTRY BACK!!!!!!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=TbIc1LZqIAw
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3860168/Iraqi-refugee-raped-10-year-old-boy-Theresienbad-swimming-pool-sexual-emergency-conviction-overturned-Austrian-court-didn-t-prove-realised-boy-saying-no-incident-Austria-December-2015.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Bump for Germans to wake up

you won't hear this on the MAYNSTREEMMEDIER

AFD wins in a landslide

You german faggots won't do anything. That's the saddest part of all.

MEEN STREEM METEOR?

This is the only reason I came to this thread
And it didn't fail to deliver, you're doing good anons

Kek wills it. :(

Where are ze germanbros hidding???

>we arent white nationalists
>im not alt-right
>hey mekrel good job bring in non-whites
>alt-right is dead
>i'm alright again

i love how the occupation of germany by anglo forces was a success

they litterally have had all the fight beat out of them

the eternal anglo is pleased

Holy fuck Europe is never going to recover.

the harvest looms....

>missng the point of the video and instead uneccessarily attacking the content creators character.

Day of the rake fucking when?

Literally who cares? Germans are a wretched people and a cancer on this Earth

Little Germany (Austria) has just rolled over to get raped by (((globalism))), dont expect anything different from Germany.

bumped for Deutschland

whats the point? he's a hypocritical faggot who backstabs and is two faced

Can't wait to imbibe.

>not caring about the systematic decimation of any and all white nations

It's almost like you're not seeing the big picture on purpose

Well that ruined my night.

Still can´t wrap my head around that shit. Why would any sane country invite 1+ million rapefugees a year? There´s no fucking upside to it. Sure germans have less kids and shitty jobs might be harder to fill, but i´d rather have a japanese sexrobot deal with my trash than a syrian that´s plotting to kill half the neighbourhood in a knifeattack because ISIS said it was the modern way of jihad.

You don't see the point in taking the news as it is without including the characteristics of who made it? You don't realize that his characteristics don't change the message AT ALL? Are you really that simple canacuck??

Jesus... please don't reproduce, dumbass.

>Why would any sane country

Has it occurred to you that you are in fact not a sane country?

>I mean it's not like you imported a culture that has something literally called the rape game

>Still can´t wrap my head around that shit

I'll take "exterminate the white race" for 500, Hanz.

Have faith, if the thirty years' war told us anything is if history is doomed to repeat itself then you don't want be in central europe when a purge of 1/3 of the population begins.

I don't know why but no matter how many times I hear it, when I hear about younger people getting attacked and molested I start to get angry beyond all measure.

All white people have to do is have more children, stop promoting homosexuality, and bring God back into their lives. But I don't see that happening

Give me your energy guys.

Because its antisemitic to refuse jewish imposed political programs

>I don't know why but...

It's called "being a human", m80.

>"The child free life"
>of course it's fucking white people on the cover with big smiles in paradise

FUCKING REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!

I´m already working on an exit strategy. Generating as much income as possible in the next few years and leaving the country for my parents homeland.

All those kikes and kike lovers in the comment section.

Alt-Kike strikes again.

>real American goy posting here fellow goyim!

And eurocucks have the nerve to try and trash our firearm and 2A laws.
Wew

How bad is the migrant crisis really?

Pretty happy that we got the fuck out of there

Aussieland seems pretty safe and same with the US for th most part

Fuck man I was learning German and i dont know if I should bother to anymore.

Were so cucked this gives me a hard on

>implying Godless, homosex advocating Europeans will ever repeat such a conflict

>Aussieland
>safe
Australia w/ US tier 2A(in uncucked states) would be glorious

Holy shit merkel's tits are so fucking perfect here hnngngn

Clearly there are other motives at work here in the dark, I've heard that one of the main reasons why politicians (particularly leftist) favor immigration is that immigrants tend to vote for left wing politics (I have no sources, this is based off of what I've observed here in America) I guess the mass immigration is possibly an attempt to create a giant working class that will blindly vote for whom ever they are lead to believed is working for their best interest (aka the politicians & party that opened their borders to them)

Rape, murder, theft, Sharia...

homeland. get the fuck out of the fatherland, you nigger

I don't understand this meme

we're cyber bullying him

There's no denying that exaggerating his accent through text is hilarious, but why all the facial distortions? He's actually a pretty normal-looking dude

As bad as it looks

No really though, what are the actual crime rates, how much hAve they increased and what percent of it is refugees? I'm unable to find these statistics

Ameribro living here.

I can only speak where we live, which is southwest Germany. It's not that bad here. They're around, but not critical mass by any means.

That being said my girlfriend doesn't walk home from the train station by herself after dark.

youtube.com/watch?v=TbIc1LZqIAw

I think the more sad part of it all is that it seems like no one likes what is happening, yet somehow the Germacucks still can't unfuck themselves.

do you guys have the one were his mouth is expanding. Thank you.

and now I'm laughing while listening to somebody talk about mass rapes/murders

i think Sup Forums has broken me

that's what they deserve after the holocaust. We Jews are getting our revenge on you assholes.

Didn't know it was this bad.

He forgot one of most outrageous. Sexual emergency - dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3860168/Iraqi-refugee-raped-10-year-old-boy-Theresienbad-swimming-pool-sexual-emergency-conviction-overturned-Austrian-court-didn-t-prove-realised-boy-saying-no-incident-Austria-December-2015.html

Of course you didn't you fucking leaf scum

I'm in

>my girlfriend doesn't walk home from the train station by herself after dark

These things tend to be ignored by the media right now in germany. Try walking around at night in any city in western germany as a woman and see what happens. Hell, even as a male there´s a chance to be confronted with arabs or turks. Soon the only way to have a decent life in germany will be to live in a gated community and only leave it for work or holidays.

>Why would any sane country invite 1+ million rapefugees a year?

Saudi Arabia, UAE, Qatar wanted Syria ethnically cleansed of non-Sunni. In return for Germany taking them out of the mideast they just signed a large arms and military training deal with Saudi Arabia.

>gets stabbed in the back
>oh well he definitely learned now that he smiled at me as i walked by
doesn't matter if you reproduce m8 your children will die to traitors anyways

It's two in th morning on a week day here you faggot, also why do you care about Germany? Care about your shitty country first. With all your basketball, churro and wellfare Americans you have a way bigger problem, matey.

Thats Austria you illiterate

the fact that you were stupid enough to think learning German had any value tells me all I need to know. Even Germans in Germany just speak English. It's literally a dead language retard.

You wont do anything either burger. Trump isn't going to stop murica becoming increasingly non-white.

What the fuck are you even talking about, faggot? How did he "stab me in the back"?? He's covering the fucking news and continuing the march against globalism and bullshit leftist ideology. That's all i fucking care about.

Make yourself useful: Prep your moms bull and get the fuck out of my thread already.

Yes, this is fucked up. She tells me how as a child the Americans were here, I guess because there was a military base. In its place--the military base--is now the refugees. All the American stores are now gone--Toys r us, etc--no one hangs Christmas lights. Just refugees in this area now fucking everything up. We stay away from that area, which I why I guess I haven't seen too many.

I think the worst part is that they put the refugees in a vacant in the little villages surrounding the towns. So, it's not as if you can just avoid a particular area and be fine. Even though they're not critical mass, the government has dispersed them enough such that they're still present everywhere, to some extent. Hence my girl won't walk home alone anymore, even though in our village, there's only a single building with refugees in it.

Lol, you are right. I had it between wrong bookmarks. As a punishment I won't laugh at American education for a whole month.

You won't really find those statistics because they won't publish them.
And even if you would they won't be representative.
Here is what I can tell you:
My brother worked as a security in a refugee home.
These people have no idea of european culture. They can't even into toilet paper.
These guys try to kill each other of because they belonged to different clans in their respective countrys.
The police won't touch them because they are refugees and they don't want people to get angry which means they can do basically everthing other than rape and murder and not get any punishment. If you want drugs you go where they are.
This is not true for all of them but many of them dont flee from war but from poverty and try to build their own comunity here. They aren't even willing to adapt to german laws.
They are so indoctrinated by quoran that even saying you are atheist will trigger them.
There are significant problems with violence of multiple forms and no will to adapt.
They even light their own homes on fire because they don't get enought money/housing/whatever.

Merkels last words as she's being dragged to the gallows: 'Ich habe es nicht gewußt!'

he's a cancerous cunt who pretends like he's a mouth piece for something he wasn't even a part off in a desperate attempt to derail it.

Germans, you need to start a counter movement this is your very survival at risk.

The more i think and read about refugees, the more i think the german intelligence service was right about supplying the NSU with guns and covering them.

idgaf about that bullshit, nigger. I care about removing kebab, not the drama of what to label some political ideology.

Who the fuck cares...

hahahaha HAHAHAHA
yeah that's a good one

I know nobody gives a shit about us, but if you look at our recent electoral campaign there were "holocaust survivors" speaking out against one candidate
what do you think would happen if there was only a slight chance that germany would get a little bit more pro germany?
I mean, they're not even allowed to wave their flags anymore

Google "einzelfall map"
It is hard to find more factual evidence because political corectness.
Thats also the reason there was no real investigation last year on new years eve. Police are actually ordered to look away to not trigger the eternal nazi. Some places are law-less areas by now.
To give you an realistical picture of the current situation I would need to far afield.
I must suffice to say that there are massive problems.

>tfw Sandlar is a Jewish name
Sup Forums is always right.

You must make sacrifices you must have courage, speak out against the migrants, educate as many people as you can, things aren't going to change they are going to get much worse unless you make a stand.

Do you still believe the nobody wants to clean toilets meme?
Just 4 years ago your country cut down polish work visas because there was not enough work, but suddenly there is a shortage of unskilled labour?
Give me a fucking break retards.

I hope this planet gets blown up

Our main cities are lost.
If you go to the cbd it's all chinks and pajeets with Arabs here and there. And maybe 1 white per every 100 Shitskins
The countryside is safe but for how long... we are fucked too m8 and self defence is not something our government takes kind of.
Most Australians have such a good quality of life that they're detached from reality.

oh wow this man is handsome

really though
where are the citizen protests?

Fuck man, I was super pissed that Hofer lost. I was following that shit pretty closely. Other leafbro is right. We all need to start standing up against these forces, despite the fear and seeming lack of popular support on our side.

nice, but their's a wider one.

All whites are our brothers, Meds, Aryans, Slavs.

MUST JOIN FORCES

no more in fighting between us, or we will die to the brown hordes.
An attack on one of us, is an attack on us all.

Regardless of his opinion or the topic, I just fucking can't stand watching that perpetually angry, grumpy autist. Just first 3 seconds into the video and he already makes his trademark spiteful facial expressions while talking down to his audience in an unbearable condescending tone.

im not hiding
the multi culti idiots finally get what they deserve
the revolution is eating it's own children

these are the best days ever
i can't stop laughing at these idiots

me and my family are safe
we are economical autonomous
we are armed
let them come

You do know all of us are in this, right? Trudeau is ABSOLUTELY bringing more to you guys too.

I will do the same probably. Let's hope it's possible then...

> This.

This isn't a fucking time to be laughing, how long before Canada is the next Sweden? 10-20 years. We don't even have an identity anymore, our economy is shit, and we have a male feminist as our countries leader.

I have come to believe that liberalism is a mental disease.

Liberals will watch this video and still say "we need more mass immigration into our countries". Something is not right with their heads. If any other animal was displaying this kind of self-destructive behavior, they would be called deranged.

If you live in some city scum areas and have to use public transport, the chance you get beaten, raped or something like this has probably risen. If you live in a nice countryside like me you get effected in no way nearly. I have seen around 3 refugees in the last year.