THEY'RE CEN SORING EVERYTHING ABOUT IT

twitter.com/AndrewBreitbart/status/33636278100561920

He was killed shortly after this. Read about it on voat

Other urls found in this thread:

voat
sli.mg/dVO6Fu
huffingtonpost.com/2012/05/01/michael-cormier-dead-breitbart-arsenic_n_1468304.html
laweekly.com/news/andrew-breitbarts-fans-think-his-coroner-was-suspiciously-poisoned-to-death-2388318
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

He died over a year later after that tweet.

that was just a tiny bit of random evidence. the link to voat gets censored

You can't post the voat pizzagate link here?

no, try it

voat co/v/pizzagate

i mean the link to the stickied summary thread there

I know Sup Forums censors 4+Sup Forums but I didn't know they censored voat.

>shortly after this

the fact that you're representing a FUCKING YEAR as "shortly" throws everything else you say into question

fucking hell dude, i just picked out some random thing i had opened from the summary, read about it on voat

rense.com has a link to this image on their site
i know this came from here
sli.mg/dVO6Fu

You gullible retards are costing us a movement by buying into obvious subversion tactics. Pizzagate isn't fucking real. it's an obvious subversion tactic to marginalize us as insane conspiracy theorists who are unstable.

You're retarded. The normies, and especially normie women buy into this more than fucking white males do.

Sure

so what else is bullshit? just the thing you coincidentally opened with?

A lot of the paintings that people say Podesta owned or hung in his house there's no proof of it, along with some people saying some of those paintings of young girls tied up were hanging in comet pizza when there's no proof.

There are Podesta paintings that are weird along with bands like the Sex Stains playing at the pizza joint.

The point is this is a moving target and there's going to be disinfo as well as regular people getting things wrong.

>There are Podesta paintings that are weird along with bands like the Sex Stains playing at the pizza joint.

Yeah, people are looking up the edgiest possible art by artists he does own art from, then trying to say that's the art he has hanging up

The most annoying part is whenever someone tries to fact check these morons and they melt down into a REEEEE PAID SHILL PEDO DO YOU PLAY DOMINOES ON PASTA OR CHEESE YOU GOVERNMENT SHILL REEEEE autism fit

speaking as someone who has done real digging into this (not the Play-Skool version of digging that seems to just involve googling shit and making up stories about tenuous kevin bacon links)... fucking disgusting

What if he made a progress later on that year?

What if my aunt had a penis?

I am asking why they are saying that he was killed "shortly" after that tweet, when it was OVER A FUCKING YEAR.

What's your aunt's number?

uhhh, why doesn't it show up for me?

no idea

can you post a direct link?

gets flagged as spam

Podesta the Molesta.

Funny how Breitbart's coroner mysteriously died of arsenic poisoning shortly after releasing the coroners report.

I bet it was Russian hackers that time too.

>Funny how Breitbart's coroner mysteriously died of arsenic poisoning shortly after releasing the coroners report.

Which definition of shortly are you using this time?

Also, you're still sharing bad information, kill yourself. Breitbart's coroner didn't die. It was a tech in the same lab who may not have even had anything to do with the autopsy.

>Coroner’s assistant dies

>On April 20, Los Angeles County Chief Coroner Craig Harvey released the autopsy report on Breitbart, listing the cause of death as heart failure resulting from an enlarged heart and some heart disease.

>Harvey noted no prescription or illegal drugs were detected and only a small amount of alcohol was found in Breitbart’s system at the time of death.

>While the coroner concluded no foul play was suspected, his report made no attempt to explain why Lasseter observed Breitbart’s skin was “bright red” at time of his death.

>Then, within hours of the release of Breitbart’s preliminary autopsy report, Michael Cormier, age 61, a forensic technician who worked as a photographer in the Los Angeles County coroner’s office, died suddenly from what is suspected to be arsenic poisoning.

breitbart died literally the day before he was to release something he promised would ``destroy the obama administration
coroner died around 2 weeks later

>breitbart died literally the day before he was to release something he promised would ``destroy the obama administration

[citation needed]

>coroner died around 2 weeks later

Coroner didn't die.

I believe Breitbart was murdered but come on, you'll never convince other people if you can't even get the fucking facts right.

Are you sure it was over a year? The tweet I read involving these people had it around 6 months, not a year.

Assange promised he would destroy Hillary's campaign and put her in jail like five times and he may still be alive

People with brain tumors sometimes have a hard time with spatial reasoning and a sense of elapsed time.

Might want to get yourself checked.

huffingtonpost.com/2012/05/01/michael-cormier-dead-breitbart-arsenic_n_1468304.html

>he may still be alive
i agree, he MAY

from your own fucking link:

>Even if Cormier was murdered, there’s one major flaw in using it for the conspiracy theory that Obama offed Breitbart and is now covering his presidential tracks. LA County Coroner’s Assistant Chief Ed Winter said that Cormier did not conduct Breitbart’s autopsy, the LA Weekly reports. Winter said that “only doctors” ever worked on Breitbart because the death was believed to have been from natural causes all along.

Cormier wasn't Breitbart's coroner you inbred idiot leaf

you don`t think HuffPo mixes truth and lies for obomba
keep believing it`s all coincidences

You cited huffpo. Cite a real source then. Until then you're just a trolling leaf.

pretty much this. Get this shit to trend on fucking facebook and other social media sources and women will flock to it. You can probably even get leftist white women to come to this seriously

huffpo sites this source
laweekly.com/news/andrew-breitbarts-fans-think-his-coroner-was-suspiciously-poisoned-to-death-2388318
you are clearly the victim of an american education so i`ll walk you through in baby steps
it says breitbarts body was at the coroners office where the coroner in question worked, but that no coroners looked at it only doctors
so called doctor is never named
its called the fucking coroners office
all coroners are doctors
who the fuck looked at breitbart and why dont they name the doctor
because they don`t want to be next

Are you literally retarded?

apparently you are
who
looked at
breitbarts body

Why are you claiming that his coroner died when it was an unrelated technician?

changing the subject for the third time...
WHO
THE
FUCK
LOOKED AT HIS BODY
WHAT IS THE ASSHOLES NAME

>changing the subject for the third time...

No I'm not changing the subject, you socially helpless leaf.

Me:
>Coroner didn't die.

You:
>Huffington post article that.. confirms what I'm saying? I don't know where you were going with that.

Me:
>Calling you an inbred idiot who doesn't even read the links he googled up

You:
>Backpedal deflect backpedal deflect

Me:
>Demand for a proper source to back up your claim, further leaf insults

You:
>Word salad

Me:
>Expression of concern for your mental wellbeing

You:
>Further autism and attempts to deflect off on a tangent

Me:
>Concise summary of your shenanigans

You:
>Jew-like accusation of me doing what you are actually doing

I predict that your next move will be "I was only pretending to be retarded lololol i troll u"

you still cant tell me the name of the guy
but you have magic power to know all
you are not concerned with determining facts
you are living vicariously through a keyboard because in real life you are a loser who has never been laid
kys

>I predict that your next move will be "I was only pretending to be retarded lololol i troll u"

You still fulfilled my prediction.

You're the one saying that his coroner died.

Show me the coroner who died.

the coroner who worked at the office where they took his body died
of arsenic poisoning
it is unknown who looked at the body
that is all clearly stated if you could read
i dont have a picture of the guy holding his id while he does the fucking job

>the coroner who worked at the office where they took his body died

Except no.

You're deliberately making it sound like the office had one coroner in it and he died.

Lots of people worked there and a technician died.

Coroner is an actual title. It means something.

Consider self immolation, leaf.

reread it
he`s a fucking coroner
tell me the name of the doctor who looked at him if he`s still alive because i say he`s the fucking guy who died
even if he just worked there, he could have blabbed about something

Can you even make a coherent post? Just once?

what is the name of the guy who looked at breitbarts body

wait wut

>He was killed
You mean died
>shortly after this.
You mean a year after

sage

I can tell you that the name ISN'T the dead guy.

>L.A. County Coroner's Assistant Chief Ed Winter tells LA Weekly that Cormier did not conduct Breitbart's autopsy.

Bump for leaf burning