Lets be real

Lets be real..

This kid went to school SURROUNDED by niggers, spics, poos, etc, and they all hated whitey. They tortured and ridiculed him, bullied and beat him. And then he flipped.

Who's fault is it? Somehow the oppressive white kid. Not the fact that a NEVADA school likes like an inner city.

Fucking niggers.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=KBBQwCxqqS8
twitter.com/AnonBabble

there should be black schools and white schools

Parents for putting him there, community for letting in shitskins, cuckstianity for pozzing people's minds, jews for taking advantage of pozzed christcucks.

>confirming liberals' view of le ebil white male
should have just moved to another school

*teleports behind you*

heh, nothing personnel, kid.

He snapped, acted like a nigger and got shot like a nigger, that's all it is. His parents should have thought about that before sending him there.

"he wasn't white" in all fields.

>Parents for putting him there
you realize public schools are based on location, not choice, and if his parents wanted a private education, thats about 20 grand a year

You realize there's home schooling, 20 grand is on the high side, and there's a choice in location of housing, and info on demographics online. If the best house you can afford results in sending your kids to schools filled with shitskins, you look for a job in a location not filled with shitskins. It takes some doing but it's doable, or, you fail as a parent leaving your kids to the wolves.

checked
and no shit this is bound to happen more often since the jews decided diversity make us stronger
It will separate us and make us more violent
I went to state prison for 3 years for selling drugs
The first thing (well first thing after being raped by Dwayne) is you stick with your race
>Unless you're a white muslim, then you stick with the niggers who will be raping you and extorting you for commissary until you're paroled

why he didnt use a gun?

Good work bluring his face, OP. This kid is most likely a good kid who snapped because they picked on him of being white.

Can't wait till he comes on Sup Forums

I'm not even a professional knife fighter but I'm pretty sure you're not supposed to dual wield kitchen knives with your arms crossed.

I bet he got bullied by cute tsundere mexican women

Did he die? Also why do American cops even have tasers when they they get feel the need to use deadly worse against a scrawny 14 year old kid in a high school?

I bet he and his brothers in blue can justify it to themselves from countless angles why deadly force was necessary, well at least it helps them sleep at night... so brave.

>fill schools with nothing but shit skins

>preach nothing but "fuck whitey and fuck america" non stop on top of all their entertainment choices doing the same

>surprised when they start attacking white kids

Sadly he wasn't able to kill those niggers.

This, really. Fucking lazy burger cops--just shoot the kid, fuck it.

Also, did he died?

They're itching to power trip, to kill, you name it.
Stats show pigs turn on their own as well, they beat the shit out their wives and kids at a vastly higher rate.

I bet they made him fetch their lunch for them and then made fun of him while they ate it.

Fucking lucky cunt.

kek

Dude was an autist, nothing of value was lost.
Why didn't e drop the knife when the cop showed up?
He didn't even stab anybody.

>Of course the bootlicker will always find something to blame

I bet you have a pretty mouf..

A scrawny teenager can stick you in the gut and kill you just as dead as a roid monster.

If you're waving around a deadly weapon you may as well just put a target on your chest cause the cops are free and clear to waste your ass. It doesn't matter if you're a gangbanger or some kid who's mommy didn't hug him enough or whatever this waste of space's excuse was.

Lets be real..

>This Midle Eastern kid went to school SURROUNDED by niggers, spics, crackers, etc, and they all hated the Muslim. They tortured and ridiculed him, bullied and beat him. And then he flipped.

Who's fault is it? Somehow the "terrorist".

Fucking honkeys.

God, segregation would be fucking sweet

Pigs are sociopathic from top to bottom. During the recruitment process they weed out empathetic candidates. Even the nicey nicey Brit cops have real nasty streaks when they can get away with it. I've had firsthand experience with them.

One of the very few things that I agree with non-whites on, is that police are scum.

should of done a columbine....make them all pay

hes a laughing stock now..white bullying wont be spoke about in the press

In practically every state across the country you can send your kid to another school outside the district, or another school from within the district but outside your assigned canton- but you (usually) have to actually pay money to do it, but it's not some inane amount, it's like under 2 grand a year in most states
TLDR his parents said he was getting bullied heavily, where the fuck were they? They should have removed him from the environment

We do, initially, with White flight, then the shitskins invade our space, they turn it to shit and we have to repeat the process.

>Parents for putting him there

/thread

That low key gay Mexican couple in the back

Is this the forbidden technique?

holy shit. 2 threads an dnot one link. fail

Went to a school with only one black family, who were basically white people, can confirm it was amazing.

How come his lips are so bloody looking?

Are the white people from his town "protesting" by pillaging the local businesses?

Das racis.

And wut all dem black folk gon do when dey comin out dat dere school and da black keeds ain't getti any of dem jobs cause da white school got all dem good grades?

He went full Shaolin, you never go full shaolin.

youtube.com/watch?v=KBBQwCxqqS8