ITT: Famous people you are legit related to

ITT: Famous people you are legit related to.
Yes I am black so fuck off racists.

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-2022313/Up-70-British-men-related-Egyptian-Pharaoh-Tutankhamun.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Te_Rauparaha
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Not Sup Forums related. No one cares, get a blog

DEUS VULT

We were kings.

Ain't that right.

hi Abeed

your relative hasn't been too helpful for your people

yes I'm white
Fuck off racists

why aren't you saying anything?!

I'm interested in having a conversation before the racists find us

So you knew Michael before the hormone treatment? What was he like before he made Obongo his bitch??

Too late faggot

the only direct descendant

Does she have a penor?

Fuck off nigger

he is not talking about niggers

>dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-2022313/Up-70-British-men-related-Egyptian-Pharaoh-Tutankhamun.html

she was so chatty when she heard we wuz kangz but not so much when facts came up

OP is a SPLC shill

We wuz related n sheeit

Stone wall Jackson.

So you can settle this once and for all...

Is Michelle Obama secretly a man?

>secretly

Descended from this guy en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Te_Rauparaha

He was one of the most powerful Maori warlords and wrote the haka that our rugby team uses.

Idk if you would call them famous but they were royalty that came over to America. Wish I payed attention to my dying Great grandma who told me.

>Yes I am black so fuck off racists.

WE

My great grandfather was an arms dealer who sold weapons to Mexico for "Cinco de Mayo" to defeat the French. He knew Abraham Lincoln. That's probably the most important person in my family :(

Also my grandmother is British and claims that her grandmother had an affair with some British prince. No one knew who her father's father was and her grandmother was gifted a boat and a house.

She says her grandmother told her the prince would stay at her house often. I think it was Edward or something I don't know much about British royalty.

I guess most British people have some story about how they're related to the royal family so it's probably nothing.

I was joking. I know the Egyptians weren't black. They were germanic-anglo.

You said people then put a picture of a monkey.....the fuck is wrong with you?

I am really black though. `

How many women has he impregnated. Michelle seems like a deadbeat dad desu.

Blacks have more homo sapien DNA than whites. You are literally closer to neanderthal blood.

>first lady
>lady

it's funny cus it's true

When you are black and another black person tells you that you are racist towards blacks.

I'm related to John Smith - the guy who banged Pocahontas.