Trump Fires Employee for Believing in Pizzagate

I feel like a fucking idiot for thinking he would be any different than Bush or Harper

theverge.com/2016/12/7/13866278/trump-pizzagate-michael-flynn-fired-hillary-clinton-conspiracy

DEAR Sup Forums,
THE WOOL IS BEING PULLED OVER YOUR EYES AND YOU ARE CHEERING FOR IT
TRUMP IS BRINGING IN OTHER BILLIONAIRE BUISNESSMEN INTO THE WHITE HOUSE BRINGING US CLOSER TO 1984 STYLE LIVING AND TRUE OLEGHARKY. YOU ARE THE RESISTANCE, IT'S TIME TO STOP FIGHTING YOUR FRIENDS!!!

sage

Give it up CTR

Except he resigned

A MOTHA FUCKIN LEF

WELL
SHEEEEEIIIIT

trump confirmed pedo

>I feel like a fucking idiot for thinking he would be any different than Bush or Harper

We told you faggots but you didn't listen to us. He's another jew puppet.

You get what you deserve.

Fuck off, concern troll

I thought he wouldn't be a globaist

>pointing out something Trump himself said
HUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUR SHILL

Trump didn't fire him, It was one of his lead advisers that did.

LE IT WASNT TRUMP

IT WAS JUST ONE OF TRUMPS
TOP ADVISERS

CTR BTFO

What gave it away the Jew Yorker status. Or a mighty 70 year old man standing up to the vast network of worldwide violent Jewish Tyrants.

>Mr. Miller did not say what prompted the dismissal of Mr. Flynn, but two other Trump transition officials said it was tied to his Twitter posting.

>An anonymous source said...

Cool article, Achmed

>He actually thinks i'm shilling for trump

If that's the case he would've kicked out General Flynn as well, he still talks about pizzagates and he's still apart of trumps team.

Just gives him good publicity, considering how widely Pizzagate has been disdained.

Well at least Trump is draining that swamp!
No Wall Street Jews in his cabinet!

Why should I care?

>fake news stories
>fake news stories
>fake news stories

Full. Damage. Control.

Mnuchin although he's actually pretty based. he actually wants to bring back the gold reserve.

Dear Leftist,
Better dead then Red. and 1488 along with Seig Heil mother fucker.

>leftist are trying to be our friends
lol you need common ground to have that, and we have none

I've never seen any conspiracy theory be acknowledged this much. Usually they just ignore them.

Fucking New York Times said it but suure

Maybe Trump doesn't know

Not that, shill. We understand the reasoning. It's over your head as always.

He picked a fucking shill

Moron NY times reported it

He would've done background checks about who he's picking you retarded leaf.

Trump's soo anti establishment. He did a Meme. LOL WOAH. Trump will end institutionalized Racism against African Americans. Xdddd. Reddit /r/ the donald represent.

>Trump denounces alt-right
Hurr durr 4D chess

>Trump says he hates white nationalists
HURR DURR

>Trump says conspiracy theorirsts are human garbage
HURRR DURRR 20D chess

suuuuure

SHOO SHOO SILLY SHILLY

More sour grapes from the Canadians, always the Canadians

Come on we got Jews to do funny me mes. Isn't it time to call it. Who cares about the countless genocides and ones to come. Have fun with it! Join the Alt-Jew.

Read your own fucking article you shitposting Torontonian faggot.

This and other media outlets now all try to call it a "fake news story" to avoid actually talking about anything and discussing any evidence or concerns people might have.

Pizzagate is a real goddamn stretch with nothing solid so... He did the right thing.

>olegharky

are you being retarded on purpose

that is a fucking amazing flag

A FUCKING LEAF!

SHOO SHOO SILLY SHILLY!

What do the fact checks say. Did FaceBook fact check it yet. What about Buzzfeed. Did Huffington fact check it.

I think Hillary Clinton's Private Fact Check Serverâ„¢ has ran a fact check on it

I don't know what to think. You don't think Aristocrats who have well documented views in the Hebrew Bible and other texts could actually not be mentally sound. What if my life isn't decent. No. My life's perfect the way it is. Carry on.

I really have no clue what you're talking about.

What if we're ruled by crazy people from Israel. *Shivers* my worst nightmare.

Israel is the worst.

Glory be

/

Oy fucking vey. The process is almost complete. No other people in the story from now on will ever rise up against us. Whites were the final obstacle before God's Chosen Israelis could rule over this dirt shit planet.

Isn't that a hate crime. That's illegal. Harassment. I'm calling 9-1-1 my Jewish pals are going to get you.