GET IN HERE: ROSEANNE BARR TRIGGERED "JEWS ARE NOT WHITE!" WITH BLACKS WHO SAY SHE'S WHITE!

Roseanne barr fighting with Blacks over whether Jews are White.

Twitter can be magic.

Other urls found in this thread:

thezog.info/list-summaries/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rouelle
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

You're assuming my skin colour, bigot. Perfect.

Idk who that is
Nor do I care
But check these digits mang

She's right you know

If (((they))) are not white we should give them p[rotected minority status
Then assign (((them))) quotas
First step to limiting (((them))) to 2% of spots at Ivy League schools instead of the 40% they have stolen from us

Yeah but this is a result of jews being white whenever it's convenient for them

Wtf she is Mexican? I had no idea she was a Jew. She is probably stoned

Shes right. Jews are white the same way mixed race Brazilians are white, as in "they are not."

It's funny because the Jews have always thought they could walk into white conversations as implied white people, and then across the street into black/minority conversations as a "fellow minority".

Watching them realize blacks don't give two shits about the distinction is funny every time.

Wtf I am Jewish now

>doesn't know who based Roseanne is
embarrassing

So I see Roseanne's gone full satire

Oh shit we just had this argument like 3 days ago on Sup Forums

A bunch of kikes got offended at being called an ethnicity and that they were predominately white

Why Jews such big cry babies?

>I'm special I'm special more special than those fucking goyim spics
Go gas yourself

Fat Jew pig.

bumping this awesome thread

Post more replies

This is pretty important for leftist jews, otherwise isreal is white-nationalist

Oy vey!

Turns out race conflicts increase the chances of holocaust, whoulda thunk it?
Right wing death squads need not be white.

Well she's right though.
Jews are a mediterranean race, not white.
Whites = Nords, Germans, French, northern Slavs, Brits, etc
Meds = Italians, Morrocans, Greeks, Jews, Sicilians, Spanish, Tunisians, Lebanese, etc

lmao did she delete her account?

Love when blacks and jews fight. It's like an attack dog hunting it's owner. Shit is so cash.
>mfw jews end up killing themselves because of there own hatred towards whites

remember this classic?

...Sudanese, Ethiopian, Somalian, Congolese, Zimbabwean...
They're ALL the same equal descent of Jews... aren't they?

What does Israel owe to these Jews, the first slavers?

ROSEKT

feels goodman

roseanne is an odd one. Didn't she actually support trump too?

Bunp

Schrodinger's Kike

They're simultaneously white and not white depending on whether or not it's convenient for them.

You fuckers do realize she is any SJW and hates those assholes just as much, even the girl who played Darline on the show, who went onto be on a feminists talk show rag of a buncha dykes sitting around clucking like hens calls SJW's out on their shit.

She even called out Ozzy's wife "you know, you can sit here making fun of this guy who got his penis cut off, but if it was a woman you would be offended." and Ozzy's wife screamed "OH SHUT UP A MAN HAVING HIS WILLY CUT OFF IS FUNNY!" the audience cheers, and Darline just looks there in horror.

Roasane is top tier, even the show is great.

I love this crazy fat old bitch

Damn. Nail meet head.

This.

>Italians, Greeks, Jews and Lebo dogs
their fucked up noses always confuse me

If only there were something they had to wear so they can be easily identified as jewish. It'd clear this whole confusion up.

White: Burgers, Ozzies, Kiwies, Anglos, SA English
European: Italians, Germans, Swedes, Poles, etc

>Based
>Jew

Pick one and only one faggot.

Ashkenazi jews are the descendants of Khazars and have no proof of their connections to any of the old testament tribes since God has had the temple destroyed every time they tried to rebuild it.

most likely

at it again huh?

Brehs

Yeah, and Roseanne is a savage bantzmaster too

>He thinks Khazar theory is anything but a meme
embarrassing.

Jews aren't a Mediterranean race, they are nationless vermin who destroy every country who ever let's them in. Ever wondered why they've been kicked out of almost every country they have ever been too. Look it up. It will really activate your almonds.

WE WAS GOYZ N SHIT!

I refuse your terms and pick both.

good pic

Can we convince dindu's to talk about Jewish Privilege?

they're Khazars

Anytime they say overrepresentation is evidence of racism, show them jewish overrepresentation

thezog.info/list-summaries/

Roseanne Barr is the right wing version of Rosie O'Donell

Chief? Chief?

HSAHAHAHAHAHAHA

PLEASE GOD TELL ME THIS IS REALL

HAHAHAHAHAH

une rouelle ?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rouelle

This. I've been trying to figure out a way to do that. Maybe pointing out their influence in all the media they watch/ listen to, and show them THAT is the systematic oppression they keep referring to. Unfortunately they see Jews as white, and its gonna take a lot to prove otherwise, especially when Jews claim to be white depending on the convenience at the time.

She said "Fuck you" to Talcum X.

She's alright in my book.

There

I made an image to explain it

Privilege doesn't exist, goy, if you were any good you could fly with the jews!

That'd be great, maybe this time a happy face or something. The star might trigger them.

>This. I've been trying to figure out a way to do that.

Point out Jews are oppressing blacks through enforcing Gangster mentality in black communities.

It's literally that simple.

what the fuck , i love jews now

would

and currently wood

in medieval France they had to wear a yellow circle and weren't allowed to come out of their home on christian celebrations

>She dressed up as Hitler with little ginger bread jews putting them in the oven.
>She was considered anti semetic for the action and hated the groups claiming that.
You can look up the video on youtube, Patrice makes a joke about it too.

Roseanne is actually pretty fair. Calls out kikes all the time

Roseanne did an interview for Heeb magazine.

Here is a picture of her from the article, burning "Jew cookies" in the oven.

I

>*whispers loudly*

What is the need for this shit? Seriously.

>JEWISH IS NOT A RACE

lol, yes it is
its just so conflated its basically thought of as synonymous with judaism

What a boring red pill

>dressing up as Hitler makes you racist or "redpilled"

Except it was a common practice in comedy until like 2 years ago

We really don't need that anymore, easy access to internet and history has granted us some neat tricks to spot a jew, just make a negative statement about bankers or media etc and they will naturally out themselves

You know Mediterraneans can be blond and have light eyes right? Its just less common than in Northern Europe

>isreal is white-nationalist
Oy vey!

>MFW the dumbass niggers thinking Jews are white is one of the reasons why Bernie didn't get hardly any support from them

so calling jews white triggers the fuck out of them.
duly noted.
kek

According to Wikipedia Khazars are Turkic
Would that make Jews roaches?

I never implied Meds were inferior to whites, in fact I find Med girls hotter than white girls despite Sup Forums telling me otherwise

The Ashkenazi are desert nomads that are more closely related to Arabs than Anglos. But yeah, they are cancerous.

can't scar the barr

Was she the one who had the Roseanne sitcom?

She looks less fat than I remember.

well, she's right and wrong. Jew is an ethnicity, but in the global sense, Ashkenazi Jews can broadly be defined as white.

I wish it really was that simple. But they arent capable of making that connection. Plus being white automatically makes the dismiss anything you say as racist and an attempt to oppress them more. Gangsta mentality is seriously ingrained into their minds, no way you can just convince them to leave it behind. Have you ever talked to a nigger?

Bobby fischer

Khazars were only "jewish" for a short period of time and even then it was only the rulers.

Most of the time the Khazar Empire was "harvesting the steppes" with Muslim soldiers ie raping and enslaving Slavs for the Ottomans

She knows the way of the SJW, how to turn the screws into them.

She's on our side idiot. She's using her Jewishness as a shield while she slices their SJW nonsense to pieces.

That sounds Jewish.
Jews enslaved blacks for southerners in America, Jews enslaved Slavs for Ottomans

LOL I love her.

Nigs hate Jews with a extreme passion fyi. Most slum lords are Jews that like to terrorize blacks

and khazars are the descendants of the surviving canannites after the flood, and cane is son the of satan

life is whole a lot less confusing when you accept the fact that jews are literally the spawn of the devil

...wat