Goodnight bros

i grew up in Hamilton, Ontario. My dad scammed 3 families into believing he was their husband/father. He ran off with one of them to North Carolina and left our family with multiple debts. My mother was institutionalized for criminal mental illness in Mississauga.

I raised my two younger brothers and moved to Fort Mac and then Saskatoon to get them through school. The youngest one just graduated in June. I think my time is finally up. I've lived in cold harsh conditions with no friends and no family. I've fought in shitty combat conditions and been told it was my fault because i signed up and knew the risks.

I don't recognize my country anymore. Justin cares more about refugees than Canadians that give every ounce they have. I'm not a smart person but i work hard.

You guys were with me when I was in that fuckhole Panjawii. My soldiers wouldn't speak to me when we lost a teenager, but you guys would
You guys were with me when I sat in fort mcmurray with a flask of alberta premium. The other workers wouldn't speak to me, but you guys would
You guys are still with me while I'm sleeping in a scarborough men's shelter. I'm young so the workers told me I shouldn't be here. They won't talk to me, but you guys would

Both my younger brothers got a job, found girlfriends & my dog died. I'm sleeping in a men's shelter and telling them about the new apartment that me and my "fiance" bought

I'm going to commit suicide overnight. I just wanted to thank you all. I'm packing up my stuff and gonna head close to the (401) Highway of Heroes. I don't deserve to be on it but i just want to be close

This is the song i'm going out to (El retorno de ringo: Ennio Morricone).

youtube.com/watch?v=1SEVBKtPSew

Thanks for the fun guys but its time to go home. I pray to Christ there's steps in the snow beside me.

Swing low, sweet chariot
Carry me home

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=YyxjgEodpYc
mega.nz/#F!1R0QATqZ!Eb1_M5KC9gkxK6w32R2ETw
myredditvideos.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

How is this Sup Forums related?

Don't do it. We need you to keep fighting against degeneracy.

Don't take yourself out without killing some SJWs or niggers first

Or the RCMP fucks that enable SJWs and niggers. Really, kill some RCMP. Make the world a better place.

hey you pussy, go for the gold instead
track down your father and do a murder/suicide deal if you're going to go out

Move to America

Don't do it Canada m8, we need every proper Canadian breathing and still in the fight.

love u dude

if you dont steal my shit you can crash with me

Don't do it

>bad guys are winning
>better to kill myself
legit m8 get crackin'

good bye faggot thanks for cleaning up the gene pool

don't do it wait for the race war it'll be fun

I know shits hard right now bro, believe me, i wanna just lie down and die too. But every mans first objective is too stay in the fight long enough to make a difference. You can do it user. I'm rooting for you

Don't give up you fucking pussy, there's too much fighting left and we've already come so far. I've lived through shit that would give your fucking refrigerator nightmares and I'm not quitting until the fight is won or I'm dead.

So change your fucking tampon and get busy goddamn it.

Come to my town and we can an hero together.

Didnt read.dont care.fuck off.

It is your life to live or lose.

The game is not won, it is not easy, it is not rewarding, but it must be played by all who are given the chance.

Good luck OP if you decide to stick around.

There's so many kikes and niggers left to gas and yet you want to bail out already? pretty weak tbph

negro. you should plan out to kill Justin Castro and be a hero. You would be like Taxi Driver

Normally in these threads I tell people to kill themselves because they sound like pathetic losers.

In your case you sound like an alright dude, and Canada needs people like you and your brothers still need you too. Your shitty parents aren't your fault so don't count that against your self worth, you did alright in spite of them.

If you take your life, they win. Don't do it my Canadian friend.

"We should not look back unless it is to derive useful lessons from past errors, and for the purpose of profiting by dearly bought experience." -George Washington

>I'm going to commit suicide overnight.
Ya, don't do that. You have done so much good for your family, and I am sure that your time is not now. There is plenty of reason why you need to carry forward. It may not be apparent at this moment, but I am certain that it will become clear if you listen.

I have been to the bottom also. It was very enlightening while I was there. Everything I have done from there was gone upward. My journey has been real.

Don't give up the good fight. You have lost a battle, but the war is still raging. You will be called to "battle" again, and you will be needed shortly.

Keep your phone handy, and your mind open. Don't give up before the miracle.

you are intelligent based on your ability to communicate...and we need people with intelligence and grit to fight the next thing coming. It IS coming and your neighbors will need your expertise. Hang in there brother. I'll send up some prayers for you either way.

You can do better than this, japan.

>not listening to patrician suicide tunezz

youtube.com/watch?v=YyxjgEodpYc

Tldr

tl;dr

RIP OP, thanks for your service

Also if you didn't kill yourself yet and you read this, don't do it faggot. You already decided you're going to die so instead do something useful. Say redpilled shit on TV or something.

This.

Good luck OP.

You are not a leaf.

But a tree, firm and planted.

You just need to do some shitposting to get you through the night. It'll make you feel better I promise

don't do it user think of him !

I'm in Scarberia, it's snowing right now. Give me your nearest Tim Horton I'll come pick you up, things will get better just hang in there

Don't do it man. Fuck Trudeau. Move to the states we aren't cucked here. It'll get better. We love you!

Don't do it man, you're in the exact place you need to be. Find a way to take back your power and find meaning in your life. Because you matter

I have no right telling anyone what they should do with their lives. If you want to end it then god speed brother. Thanks for your service in the Great Meme War and everything else outside of that.

Remember, you are but one leaf on the maple tree that is Canada. When times get dark and cold, we all end up falling eventually.

Be a true an hero user.

Go with glory!

this if you don't

F if you do

A+ if you do and still survive though

Please don't do it man. Just as we were there for you, you were there for us. Life changes, and 2016 has shown us that anything is possible. I've never had a gf either, but I put it into the back of my mind and I focus on learning things.

Please don't do it. Your brothers are very very thankful for you I guarantee. I'm sure your brothers will be devastated. If I were you, I would reach out to them for help. You raised them, and now they can bring you back up to your strength.

settle down there slick, the roads are dangerous and might get seriously hurt.

(seriously though don't off yourself even if this 99% a shitpost)

wanna fuck? Also can I see your dick before you go?

>1 post by this ID
>a leaf

See you budy.

Don't do it buddy. We need you.

Make sure you write "Thanks Justin" across your body before you die.

I'll give you a free place to stay in Florida. And a red maga hat.

Don't do it please? Please don't. We've been here for you, we're still here for you.

C'mon man.

>Hamilton, Ontario
You too huh? I'm still here in this fucking shithole city myself. Seems a lot of folks from the hammer are on Sup Forums in fact. Anyway, good luck with the afterlife.

Hellllloooooo from Bufffaaaloooooo my Canadien friend! :). Are you getting snow like us?

Dont do it user. I felt the same way one year ago. You need to hang in there for the fight.

Not to mention. YOU HAVE PEOPLE WHO WOULD BE CRUSHED ABOUT YOUR DEATH. Dear God have mercy on them.

Suicidal thoughts got me more politicized than I already am. I hate Justin Trudean and Canada has changed. But that is politics. That will change in due time. Meanwhile if you think like me in any way.

Join the National Party of Canada (NPC)

F see you on the other side brother

don't do it leaf, your place and here. Times and conditions are always shifting, just o a little longer.

Bro, i could tell you about all the fucked up shit my family and I have gone through this year if thatd help. Its ultimately your decision, but I hope you decide to see what next year brings. Life is tough but you never know about the future. Instead of being shit on, try to do the shitting.

Don't dew yourself in just yet kid.

>Both my younger brothers got a job, found girlfriends
Good job.
>I raised my two younger brothers and moved to Fort Mac and then Saskatoon to get them through school
At least talk to them.

Don't do it please. It's not worth it to an hero like this. Not after fighting as hard as you have. Write a book about your struggles. About what it's like to be underclass and white. Inform people. Don't just throw yourself out like this please.

didn't you read his life story? this is all the refugees' fault

dont do it user we need you, i can give you food and shelter while you get your shit together

Time to cowboy up, this is your Job moment. God is keeping you alive for a reason and it isn't up to you when you go. Something desperately needs you to survive.

Please OP, don't do it, I myself nearly gave in so many times in similar conditions, but through some kind of sadistic desire to watch the world burn, I lived on, and now I live not just to see chaos and destruction, and witness the end of Western civilzation, but to fight back, I've got a loving redpilled girlfriend, great similarly-minded conservative friends, everything is turning up for me, 2016 is the turning point, I promise, don't give up OP please, Canada needs people like you. If things continue the way they are we'll be collapsing in a few decades, and no matter how old you get we need you.

Take some towel heads with you atleast

Just go on welfare you fucking retard, don't be an emo asshole.

You wouldn't have posted here if you didn't want to be talked out of it, OP.

this
quit being a homo and make your life/death count

Don't do it, you'll regret it if you do.

fpbp

Stop being a fag.

mega.nz/#F!1R0QATqZ!Eb1_M5KC9gkxK6w32R2ETw

Here read these books. They will make you wealthy. Use it well.

don't do it fellow canuck
I know times are tough and I can't relate to your situation but the worse will pass.
you can survived till now, you can keep on going, Tell your brothers the truth at least.

Not sure if leafpost or real but don't do it bro.
I'm sure I'm not alone to say that I'm ready to help out another user leaf IRL if you really need help. Please respond.

things get better user, I promise! At least stick around to see Trump get sworn in!

Hang or self on one of those overpasses, people might see it as some kind of message, I don't know.

You do know your brothers are going to start blaming themselves and each other if you do go through with this. The last thing they need is a major psychological blow like that just as their about to get their lives started. It could be severe enough to undo all the work you put in. Even if you don't care much for yourself, at least don't do it for their sake.

Suicide is a sin and it's pointless.
Become a Christian. God will help you

Don't even think about it, Leaf. I know its tough. I'm depressed as shit and want to suicide. But hang in there. You see, on Sup Forums we are all family. We care about you man. And we need every last man in this fight regardless of who you are. Hang in there brother. Hitler, he fought until his last breath to save the Reich from the enemies that surrounded it. His soldiers knew they were fighting a losing battle towards the end of the war. Did they give up? No. They continued the fight until the enemy was at Berlin itself. You must continue too, user. We will always be here for you. Because we fucking love you mate. If not for us, do it for Uncle A. He wouldn't want you to give up.

Belly aching pussy, see you don't fall far from the tree with your lies faggot.

How about you raise on up and do something?

You should pay king cuck a visit before you go.

SAGE WHY AREN'T YOU LIVESTREAMING IT YOU FUCKING LEAF

THE RAKE IS COMING

cool story canadian FAG

This, somebody needs to shoot that slimey fucker.

NO!!! NONONONONONONO!!!!!!!

YOU ARE NOT GOING OUT THAT WAY!!!!

Look mate. You've got the brains to see what's wrong. That means your smart enough to find a crazy answer to your situation.

Before you do anything to yourself, this will sound weird to you at first, but go talk to the Mormons. They have resources to get you self-reliant. Don't have to be a member. They will help; can even help with the depression - they have staffed professional counselors.

Save your life and get the one you deserve, mate!!

Don't do it OP. Just move in with your brothers for a little while and get your shit together.

>Normally
This happens a lot?

>the mormons

I'm sure there are Christians he can reach out to where he lives, no need for those people

>My dad scammed 3 families into believing he was their husband/father
how does that even work? that doesn't make any sense

If you are White don't do it. If you aren't White then I don't care.

aye Best Carolina represent!

O Canada

Wtf man? You've overcome so much. Why would you commit suicide now? I thought Canada had pretty generous welfare. Can't you get some kind of government assistance to help with housing until you get on your feet. I mean I'm not a huge supporter of welfare in most cases but you don't sound like some lazy government leech. You just sound like someone having some bad luck.

*salutes canadabro*

Good luck bud, hope to see you on the other side

Your dad has alpha genes he couldn't help it. Show a little understanding OP.

>killing yourself when clearly god's plan was for you to be a protector
Nigga you are a rock that stands in the field allowing people to lean on it.
You are the catcher in the rye that Holden wished he could be.

Honestly, if you got that kind of talent you could do wonders for your country as a Community Support Outreach Worker or Social Worker. I can't promise its clean work, or fun, but the fact of the matter is, it needs people like you.

If you were honest with your brothers they would reach out to you.
Don't fucking off yourself you pussy.

Yeah you've had a hard life, and what?
Tell that to the kid with cancer at age 9 who'll never get to feel pussy or drive a car or win a battle.

Life is struggle, and our pain is the only thing that gives it any meaning. It looks like you've found more meaning to it than most.

You've raised a family that your parents couldn't, and that's a damn fine achievement.

I know you're sitting there reading every reply to this thread, so take this to heart.

Our pain and anguish is how we know we exist. It's what makes peace and happiness valuable. Without struggle, we wouldn't be here.

I'm not going to shed a tear for you, I'm disappointed that you're such a fucking coward.

OP I'm in Toronto. Let's get a coffee and talk instead.
[email protected]

i dont want you to do it if srs.. ur still a FAG tho

dont do it FAG

You only live twice, OP. Once when you're born, and again when you stare death in the face.

You're looking at death right now. Step back at this moment and live your second life.

>I pray to Christ there's steps in the snow beside me.

It sounds like he is, although he doesn't understand the consequences of what he's doing.

Why the fuck would you move to fort mac with kids, and why the fuck would you move to sask at any time?

Our home and native land

True patriot love in all thy sons command