Sam Hyde on suicide watch after calling Tim Heidecker

youtube.com/watch?v=C_zKLf_j3vw

Mass shooting imminent

Other urls found in this thread:

pepepost.wordpress.com/2016/12/09/sam-hyde-will-laugh-last-why-million-dollar-extreme-is-destined-to-win-in-the-end/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Good. An hero sam so you can stop shitting up the boards.

This is literally Sam Hyde.

amyone else feel sorry for sam?

Tim is so condescending.

RIP
There's no coming back from this meltdown. Sam Hyde is finally dunzo.

>battle of the post-ironic absurdists

Sounds like a math teacher debating a student about politics.

I used to like Tim.

Tom Goes to the Mayor was great. I even liked The Comedy. The Herman Cain songs were cute when he did those.

But now he just comes across as so full of himself and self-righteous.

MDE had a legitimately good show, regardless of political stance. There was a lot of creative energy in World Peace, and Tim just squashed that because he doesn't want to see his legacy get overshadowed.

I don't know who that tim is, but he sounds like a cunt

Sam has this in the bag folks.

You think he doesn't play n-Dimensional chess?

They're both cunts. Tim's a cuck and Sam's a whiney little bitch.

mostly yeah
this call is embarrassing though

tim is the only person i heard having a meltdown

pretty sure sam left the call laughing, unless you're living in a different reality

left the call laughing about his lack of health insurance and lost income!

You wouldn't be upset if your successful TV show was cancelled for no justifiable reason?

Wouldn't be the first time he's done a mass shooting, nor the last.

whys sam so engulfed in this internet/twitter/meme culture shit? doesn't this nig have a life?

This is good for Sam's creative genius. He's only funny when he's broke and doing vertical videos.

"we employ a shit load of woman"

"You suck and we all hate you" is a perfectly justifiable reason to fire someone.

Sam got turned into Ben zyklon Garrison 2.0. Absolutely nothing he could do to stop it.

>JUST: "The guarantee has been established!
>cuck killer sam: "Yeah."
>JUST: "Bret Gelmin will do anything for 40k!"
>cuck killer sam: "You wanna bet?"
>JUST: "I bet--I bet you that he won't do anything for 40k."
>cuck killer sam: "hahahaha..."
>JUST: "How 'bout that."
>cuck killer sam: "HAHAHAHAHAH... alright man."

btfo

>haha i have more money that you, that makes me right

laughing all the way to the bank!

>Tim - my back hurts, ive gained a lot of weight, my daughter has a cold right now.

>my daughter has a cold right now.

>Sam - DUDE I CANT AFFORD HEALTH INSURANCE! WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT YOUR BACK HURTS?? (Ambulance wails in the background).

WEW LAD! I laughed.

I WANT HYDEFAGS TO LEAVE

THIS IS MORE FUCKING ANNOYING THAN KONY 2012

GOOK MOOT, PLEASE MAKE /hyde/ SO HYDEPOSTERS CAN FUCK OFF

HYDE IS JUST A GAYER, LESS FUNNY VERSION OF TOM GREEN

>But now he just comes across as so full of himself and self-righteous.
He has always been like that. You can see it in all the shit he does. it is only now that he isnt trying to hide it under some comedic guise

I suppose I would be a bit upset, but going to make a call where you're accusing someone of getting you shit-canned in front of others is a bit of a pussy move. Could have played politics and social dynamics a bit better. Some might say that's a cop-out, but that's how the real world works. Extremist opposition (actual or perceived) will get stamped out so learning to play within the system is just as important as getting a shot within the system.

>That ambulance is coming for you, Tim.

>Tim implies he's working class
what a scumbag.

this

what was there to be right about in that discussion?

"I don't want to cancel any of my shows" - Tim

Highest ratingd in the timeslot butthurt cuck

He's been shitting up 4chins for quite a few years. Someone said it before, but he's been looking for attention so may as well give him attention about his failures.

>more about sending hate messages
"When Sarah Silverman does blackface it's just a joke and you need to lighten up but when AFWM Sam Hyde does it he needs to get fired as soon as possible."

like sam is broke.. the bloke is literally satoshi nakamoto

and? he btfo tim's milquetoast faggy "muh back problems muh sick kid muh fat ass". do whatever it takes to win. and sam's always bitched about healthcare. sorry, nothing new.

go to 10:05 and listen to how tim tries to make a joke about getting sam's show back to get sam to laugh with him. then when sam doesn't, he tries to make another joke, very much tinged with "i want to stop this fighting because it makes me uncomfortable". but then sam just attacks him again as he shows what a weak bitch he is. "sam you gotta be more careful out there..." you can hear his voice trail off after he fails to diffuse sam.

the fact that you guys cant even analyze this tells me ya'll are the type that gets AMOGed at parties

>I'm a nuanced modern goy....

cringed desu

We're the pawns kid, don't you see?

was a fucking miracle he even got a show. then jews pull it down or maybe it was falling ratings?

what a baby faced little bitch

KEK. The guy mentions Sup Forums and Sup Forums.

win what? you're looking to deep into this.
>sam got utterly fucked out of his show
>goes on tims show for no real purpose
>both continue to have a spergy argument about nothing
>ends
this isn't some male status war. what is your obsession with this? you even use up silly little acronym's for it (had to look up AMOG). how does this connect?

not an argument

it always connects when it's ideology vs. ideology, canada

I'm not a fan of Sam's, but I did out of curiosity look up his ratings. By the number of views, he was actually doing pretty well, however, from other things I've heard, Sam wasn't well liked internally (whether it be from being abrasive to others or what, we'll never have the true story).

I wonder if some of the AS guys were lurking around Sup Forums just to see if Sam is actually mentioned here. If you're trying to break in to an industry, you'll shill yourself however you can and I'm guessing he mentioned he was "popular" on Sup Forums. Maybe they saw the stuff that Sam or whoever was putting up here and that stuff pissed off some of the decision makers. Who knows? Besides, Sam did mention Sup Forums, Sup Forums and 2^3 ch so maybe they did know and they were here?

Jealous aryans?
Typical anglo scum

>getting upset over the opinion of a well known fat pasty ulgy person who made fucking Tim and Eric show

Are people being ironic when they say this or do they actually think Peter Molyneux is worth emulating?

>dude you they don't hire women, you gotta take a stand!

lmao

???

7/8 irony
1/8 worth emulating

Has anyone realized how much Sam looks like Trotsky? It's scary similar.

! ! !

>falling ratings

Naw son

>World Peace, a show made by industry outsiders with essentially nonexistent mainstream advertising or hype, a show that aired at 12:15 in the morning, managed to average a cool 896,000 viewers during its first season. It regularly outperformed such classic Adult Swim staples as Aqua Teen Hunger Force, Robot Chicken, and King of the Hill, only narrowly trailing its establishment-anointed, heavily-promoted, mocha-skinned counterpart The Eric Andre Show throughout its underdog run.

If you want to know the real causes:

>taking the time out of your busy schedule as a “creator/writer” to compose, write lyrics for, perform, and distribute an “ironic” song about how you’re a cuck (but, like, you’re really not or whatever) all while arguing until blue in the face (IRONICALLY, mind you) with those idiot Drumpf supporters is not the behavior of a non-butthurt individual.

>What do I mean by this? Well, it’s fairly simple: Tim Heidecker was seriously and increasingly agitated throughout this election, a fact that becomes obvious when one takes even a mildly discerning look at his general behavior. In the faceless hordes of Alt-Right Twitter trolls, Heidecker finally found an enemy that he couldn’t dispel with his usual carefully-crafted shield of detached irony and was becoming increasingly frustrated as a result.

>we must name our first suspect in our game of CLUE: Who Killed “World Peace” Edition: Mr. Heidecker, in the Cuckshed, with the Dragon Dildo.

see here for more on the debacle:

pepepost.wordpress.com/2016/12/09/sam-hyde-will-laugh-last-why-million-dollar-extreme-is-destined-to-win-in-the-end/

this is the funniest thing about it all

I enjoyed stuff like 'my mom is cool' more than everything on world peace

even ideas man

Sam should stop whining and make his own studio, this is an opportunity to create a studio not run by secret blowjobs and politics

>Dude you pissed off Sup Forums you pissed of Sup Forums
You hear that guys? We're sam hydes personal army lets go defend our fair maiden on twitter.

Can't hide from the Hyde

That was the worst part. The faggy taunting.

why does sam care? the lame stream media is dead, honestly MDE is the only adult swim show ive even heard about in the last 6 or 7 years. Get a youtube channel retard, move on and be yourself

Sam "you can run but you can't" Hyde

(((I WONDER WHO WAS BEHIND THIS POST)))

Hoidel needssss your donationssss GOY

Sam "now you see me now you" Hyde

Sam "Seig" Hyde

(((Tim))) might be a cuck but what does Eric think of all this?

>I live in a working class neighbourhood!
>lives in a multi million dollar house

>My back hurts!
>My daughters got the sniffles!

The jews really are that detached from reality

Why did Sam get blacklisted?

Sam Hyde is the natural progression of Tim and Eric, and Tim's a has been, and Eric literally converted to Islam, and doesn't do comedy anymore.

you can tell Tim is full of shit right at the beginning of Sam's call by his bogus "hey whats up buddy how you doin" attitude as if he doesn't know what happened with World Peace and that Sam is fucking pissed about it

Based Tim BTFOing that manchild.

>muh health insurance
lol

>MDE had a legitimately good show, regardless of political stance.

This is the fact that a lot of people seem to ignore

World Peace was like Tim & Eric 2.0 with more outrageous humor.

But Tim Heidicker couldn't stand someone "Edging in" on his "Prime time".

Find a tree and hang out

fable really wasn't that bad

My sides left when he said his daughter had a cold, like that was some sort of tragedy.

Sam has every right to be pissed, but yeah he should just do the YouTube thing... No (((tv studio))) wants to be associated with meany racist cis white bigots

this is true that rick and tims gone down the tubes. SAM HYDE IS GOLD

Calm down sam don't go on another shooting spree now.

>Eric literally converted to Islam, and doesn't do comedy anymore.

What the fucking shit, source on this

>"In November 2016, Heidecker, along with Brett Gelman, pressured Comedy Central to cancel the show "Million Dollar Extreme" due to the poor treatment of Jewish and female employees and other "White Nationalist" beliefs projected by Sam Hyde"
I hope Sam murders Tim tea bee haytch.

>He thinks I'm the great serial killer mastermind of the 21st comedic century

I'm honestly flattered that you confused me for al-sayyim hadidi

or just buy his comedy albums and book

i happily give sammy boy my money

no joke the story goes he had a mental breakdown in vegas. went home quit comedy and became muslim

Buy KSTV his other show

>Peter Molyneux

I actually enjoy Tim and Eric show. They're not exactly pushing leftist agenda there (just like Eric Andre, btw), I don't really care what they are irl as long as the content is neutral and good. Sam Hyde is much better, but hey, he couldn't keep getting away with it, now, could he?

got it the day it came out

>waaa i can't afford health insurance

maybe you should have thought of that before you created your vile alt-right propaganda tv show, you racist, sexist, homophobic, transphobic piece of shti

no health insurance for racists!

Tim and Eric sucked.
Never got the "humor".
Sam's shit was actually gut busting and interesting. That one semi-famous actor with the Jew fro's skit was fucking awful, I cringed so hard and wanted to kill myself, epitome of the leftist brain-dead attitude.
I'll probably buy some of his stuff too

>muh back pain
>muh daughter has a cold
>muh nuanced™ opinions

I want to buy Sams book or something to support him, but I'd be put on so many watchlists with it's title.