YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED WHITEFAGS!

YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED WHITEFAGS!

We live in dark times

This will backfire

I thought we were all one race, the human race.

You guys should spread these posters instead of the alt-right and white identity stuff. Go overboard with irony like Yuri described.

>anarchists
>telling people what they are and aren't allowed to do

everyone but the whites, apparently.

antifa are skinny numale pussies

most Antifa faggots are white lmao

Only when making a distinction suits white people, goy.

aha, jokes on them, I'll pretend to be jewish. I know how to rub my hands

Tbf, this is the right way to redpill the population. They're too dumb and sheepled to wake up when shown facts, so you have to go so far into fiction that they can't suspend their belief any more. What will save the white race is not a new wave of brownshirts purifying ideology, it is an explosion of Antifa that then eats itself.

It's amazing that Sup Forums doesn't exploit this. Pretend to be an antifag, spread outrageous crap like this. Make the pendulum swing even harder.

If darkies can be considered human than I don't want to be considered human. I'm something better.

oh god lol

Anarchists are going to get killed in the street.

Holy shit spread these everywhere.

Bigotry towards our necro-americans is just shocking. They're the silent majority after all.

I really hope liberals continue to riot and burn in their tantrums. It's time we started hanging leftists by their entrails in the streets as a warning to all the other animals.

Could you imagine if this was posted I the 1950's? How would they react? Liberals have truly fucked this country

>race is a social construct
>white is not an ethnicity but black is
>everything i don't like is white people's fault
no logical inconsistencies here

hopefully the emperor can crush antifa for good

It makes perfect sense according to the agenda

i don't even like shitskins, nothing of value lost. Just want a racist boyfriend.

Underrated post

your retarded

I wonder if I can get a printer to print these

RWDS when?

*you're

Christ leafs are dumb.

KYS

i like this one

so much for leftist stance on tolerance and anti hate speech.
I won't sink to your level though. I know that this world is made up of individuals. There are good apples in a bunch of rotten ones, and the other way around as well. Only a united people can hope to achieve any kind of progress.

Im going to have many beautiful blonde babies and there is nothing antifags can do about it

I like this idea. Dress up as nazi youth and spread them everywhere.

Nice redpill for white women.

What the fuck?
Is that eugene
The thought that these people live here...

Antifa is now under Human Rights Watch for advocating genocide.
Thanks, have a good day.

this why white bitches are nothing but thots to me :^)

Antifa communist(anarchist) need to be killed in the streets during 2017
In both America and europe

>Emerald City ANTIFA
Fuck me Oz got hardcore.

What symbol will we sew on our coats?

KEK ANTIFA FAGS

THIS IS FAKE. THIS IS JEWRY

THIS IS CLEVER JEWRY

from their website
>Again, we did not post this sign. This isn't even a thinly disguised political agenda by far right trolls... the language could be used as a recruiting technique to convince people that white people are under attack as a group, vs white supremacy is under attack as a systemic oppression.

Again, this is fake, but it's effective.

This, but never create your own stuff, only spread crazy leftist shite

Eurofags absofuckinglutely need to post more of those signs.

Yes.

That looks like backtracking.

206 here. It was most likely posted by an obese lesbian. Zero threat in the emerald city.

If humans are a race than I'm a racist

Liberals are the useful idiots of the alt-right.

I honestly can't tell if this is actually an ANTIFA poster, or an alt-righter who posted this to stop racemixing.

>Turned out for Hilldawg in droves
>she won the popular vote

You might have a point.

Someone should start a low key effort to spread propaganda to make antifa look even dumber

severely underrated post

>tfw this will never work because minority women love white men

I've experienced it myself. Minority women that I talk to almost always seem like they want to fuck me, while white women often seem indifferent.

kek'd

you should print this out and paste it next to the flyer

What I mean by this is to add fallacies, historical/factual inaccuracies, lies, contradictions, poor grammar/spelling and hatred amongst antifa/leftist group of choice's core beliefs.
Make propaganda like this to paint them in a bad image but make it look like they made it

>Telling shitskins not to breed with whites

...is the white race saved?

Everyone there is short anyway.

>only white people are racist

>print out this webm

In all honesty
This board itself is proof that OP is correct

Most of you prove it everyday

>Print a video

i bet the edgelords that made that flyer don't plan on moving from america (or should i say ameriKKKa) anytime soon.

This is a false flag and I love it

We need to start posting these all over, but not in a way that'll make us look like retards (see: spastikas drawn by Jewish sociology professors).

Now THIS is subversion.

Make some of these, slap on a Love Trumps Hate, some BLM stickers, and we got ourselves a party.

>only whites are able bodied
fucking liberals i swear

>Implying this wasn't written by an alt right edge lord

>Seattle

Notice how Antifa only act tough in liberal places, especially in liberal places with strict gun laws. You never see tough-talking Antifa in Mississippi or Tennessee or Wyoming.

Why, nazi are generally more musculed and determined than antifa.

It's sad that I live in the same state as these cucks. Liberty can't come fast enough, don't even want to be associated with the same state as these people anymore.

Washington is a forever blue cuck state.

Aren't nonwhites literally more anti-gay than whites?

White flight.

you think we want to be?

>mfw Clark county lost to hillary by 100 votes

I want Portland to get out

>((((antifa))))

Numan?

Whooooooo

Living in Brush Prairie I know that feel. There is a pretty obvious divide here between Trump supporters and libs.
Can't even remember how many times I have been given shit for my Trump stickers on my truck.

Duh. Don't trust every piece of paper printed out on Sup Forums

That guy by himself just has a shirt with a kkk guy on it lol

>antifa

My sides.

>watchya doin rabbi?

>not printing these out and spreading around to red pill normies.

It's like we don't understand what controlled opposition and false flagging is.

>alt right psy ops

WAIT, THEY ARE TELLING PEOPLE TO NOT RACEMIX? HOLY SHIT Sup Forums they're doing our work!

RWDS?

>whites promote bestiality
checks out

>American education

>implying idiots won't just fall for the propaganda anyways

What you should do is take real old racist ads and replace the blacks with whites.

b...b..b..but they wear all black and are super edgy

>Antifa
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

>Emerald City Antifa

Just when I thought this city couldn't get shittier

As a Seattle user living in this liberal hellhole I'll do my duty and deface these where I see them and beat up any fags I see putting them up, it's cold so I have an excuse to wear my balaclava anyway...

got a source on that buddy? can't find it anywhere

this makes me wanna go wank one blackfaced at the sperm bank.