Nigger Knowledge Thread

White Man protects himself from a nigger in a gunfight.

Nigger's relatives want "justice" for the dead nigger.

You cannot make this shit up.

Jawan and Dante invade a waffle house with bad intentions.

Dante is in pic related, in his cap and gown.
Clearly he a good boy.

See video in link, below.

liveleak.com/view?i=415_1399385389

A lone white man decides that he is not going to be robbed or killed that day.

Pulls his legal weapon and removes one of the threats. Family upset at the white man.

>Nineteen-year-old Dante Williams' family said there is no doubt he entered the Waffle House in Chesnee back in January of 2012 intent on robbing it, but they say he didn't have to die.

>FOX Carolina obtained surveillance video from inside the Waffle House that investigators said shows Williams and his accomplice Jawan Craig come into the restaurant. Deputies said Williams is the one seen pointing a gun and demanding money.

>Sitting at the bar area of the restaurant was Justin Harrison, a concealed weapon permit holder, who was armed the night of the robbery.

>"They're yelling 'everybody get down, get down' and I'm not getting on the floor. I am not going to be a victim," Harrison said.

>Harrison said while the men terrorized other customers and staff he was deciding when to act.

>"This was the only time," Harrison said. "If I am going to fight it was that one time. He was approaching me and I saw that as him engaging me."

>The above video shows Williams, gun by his side, walk back toward Harrison, who stands up and fires several shots killing Williams almost instantly.

foxcarolina.com/story/25373283/spartanburg-waffle-house-shooting-video-released-sparks-new-debate

Other urls found in this thread:

wthr.com/article/formal-charges-filed-against-cumberland-murder-suspects
fox59.com/2013/06/28/man-admits-to-murdering-girl-and-her-uncle/
fox59.com/2013/07/26/man-sentenced-to-110-years-in-murders-of-cumberland-girl-her-uncle/
youtube.com/watch?v=TVBJ5m3sGfk
twitter.com/AnonBabble

How will niggers ever recover?

Why are blacks so violent?

Higher testosterone? Lower impulse control? Both?

everytime a dumb thug nigger gets shot the family immediatly thinks huge payout. they could care less about the dead nigger they just want to sue and get paid

That poor white lady.

Niggers like to hurt us..

He dindu nuffin

Around blacks, never relax.

>A Cumberland family that was devastated by two murders on Monday was dealt another blow Sunday. One of the two men arrested, Michael Bell, was their son's best friend and once lived in their home. Jeremy Priel was unknown to the family.

>Jeremy Crane, 21, was murdered alongside his 7-year-old niece, Kyleigh. Both victims were shot in the head.

>Police said along with Jeremy Crane's cellphone, an Xbox 360 and PlayStation 3 were stolen from the home.

>Two men went to police with the Xbox and PlayStation after seeing news coverage, because they found blood on one of the gaming systems. The men said they bought them from a guy named Jeremy and they pointed out Jeremy Priel from a photo. Bell and Priel received $40 and an ounce of marijuana in exchange for the gaming systems.

>Brayden Crane, five, said to his mother when he found out: 'Why would my Uncle Mike do that? He loved me. And he loved Kyleigh.'

>"Michael Bell had lived with this family for a while and was actually the one who created this or set it up. There's discrepancies on whether they knew anyone was there or not. Michael Bell would have known because of Jeremy's truck being in the driveway," Chief Crooke said.

>Cathy Crane said: 'He was my son's best friend. Someone we trusted. He’s lived in our house. I've done his laundry. I've given him food. We always had an open door for him.’

>“The whole trial, he had a little look on him, had a little eyebrow raised, just staring us down the whole time,” explained Josh Crane. “(He) never showed emotion. Nothing. He just sat back and just didn’t look like he cared.”

wthr.com/article/formal-charges-filed-against-cumberland-murder-suspects
fox59.com/2013/06/28/man-admits-to-murdering-girl-and-her-uncle/
fox59.com/2013/07/26/man-sentenced-to-110-years-in-murders-of-cumberland-girl-her-uncle/

What if I were to tell you she was a pro-diversity pro-multicultural liberal?

lol armed robbers roll in and the dude gives zero fucks literally, balls of fucking depleted uranium

Niggers are fucking animals

How long until you exterminate this vermin? Otherwise ship them back to Africa or Haiti where they can eat their delicious mud cookies

Thank you, I got a new phone and lost my nigger hate folder

Google mother, "I don get it, he wasn't harmin' no one"

It wouldn't matter much.

Niggers should be stopped from hurting white people, regardless.

its a matter of time until everyone realizes a purge is needed

Let's form a cult and kill all niggers

how can she say he was a good guy when he went to commit armed robbery. Retarded.

What a fucking hero.

hes a good boy he dindu nuffin

Priel was kicked out of the Army just a year or so earlier. Priel also had some children by at least one babymama.

But he murdered that little girl.

They are spending 110 years in prison, WITH THE POSSIBILITY OF PAROLE.

Why didn't Priel, at least, get sentenced to the death penalty, Indiana?

wtf happened?

I'm ready to pull all my money that this girl will come back with the black guy and think 'he changed'

Can we just gas all niggers already? They're literally subhuman, hell it's an insult to actual monkey to call them monkeys, because they've been given the gift of human intelligence yet act like apes.

Ship them all back to africa and let them roll around in their aids. Why try and help a people who are too stupid to help themselves?

Seeing and hearing all this constant shit they cause makes my blood boil.

Jesus christ dude.

Well, they're more like animals, but animals aren't necessarily violent either. A huge problem is that without insane amounts of welfare or assistance they all end up in poverty. Then you get this pretty sweet thing called ghetto culture which basically encourages them to be fuckheads.

Also, maybe the biggest thing. Don't let them ever be anything but a vast minority. If they're a majority in an area they will fuck you up just for fun.

Short answer to both your questions is yes. Look up the "warrior gene"

This is why I will never understand the "its culture argument." LOOK AT THESE VIDEOS, FUCKING LOOK AT THEM.

I have lived in the trailer park with the worst redneck meth heads you will ever meet and they are STILL better than the average nigger even with their crippling drug addictions.

It is a genetic problem, niggers are violent subhumans.

Maybe shipping niggers who didn't do shit but other niggers should be tourted then killed and public humiliation in their streets

>It is a genetic problem
Correct.

Seriously...Explain to me the feeling of living with niggers? In my whole life I saw just a couple of them and they were all here to study. The worst thing we have here are gypsies/cigani. But they don't attack people or lift shops. They are generally cowards. The worst thing they do is steal copper...Or fucking railways,kek forgot about that one.

Niggers are experienced at excusing the bad behavior of other niggers.

See pic related.

They show no care at all that their nigger relative was robbing an old white lady's house and the old lady was forced to ventilate the nigger.

Imagine how the old lady is going to sleep at night knowing she killed another person?

Niggers victimize us even when we don't let them make us victims.

This Stefan video goes into depth about many factors,
youtube.com/watch?v=TVBJ5m3sGfk

>defending white trash meth heads
Kys

Yes, any nigger who has assaulted someone or robbed somewhere should be put down immediately. They're like pit-bulls, once they get a taste of blood they're forever rabid animals that need to be shot.

>beat cancer
>get killed by societal cancer

I'm not, learn to read. I'm saying that even bottom of the barrel whites are better than the average nigger.

Trait level self-control is the biggest one. This is only exacerbated by their generally lower IQ.

>Without insane amount of welfare they all end up in poverty.
>Implying that being on welfare isn't poverty.

>person
>nigger

well? will she sleep or not?

>they didn't take his expensive as fuck camera
They really are retarded aren't they?

Boomers were the start of the >muhh equality thing.

She definitely, at least tried to, see them as human.

This one won't.

Also Low IQ.

An illogical but overwhelming sense of their own importance.

Inability to empathize with others.

An abject, ingrained & culturally reinforced (by their own black leaders) hatred of whites.

And let's face it, most blacks just want harm to come to whites, even if they themselves do not participate in the harming.

Whites are getting pushed to the wall with this whole Black Lives Matter mayhem happening in every city.

Hopefully Trump can rein in the blacks.

Took everything but his clothessay and go pro lol

like some fucking zombie movie

What country is this?
RIP.

My hate toward niggers is beyond imagining. I just want to see white people live in peace without subhuman pieces of shit annoying them. If race war broke I'm gonna fucking kill as many niggers as I can
FUCK NIGGERS IF THERE'S ANY NIGGER LURKING IN THIS THREAD JUST FUCKING KILL YOURSELF YOU FUCKTARD DIPSHIT

dont gypsies sell drugs in serbia?

Where did this happen?

The 2-repeat allele of the MAOA gene confers an increased risk for shooting and stabbing behaviors.
Beaver KM1, Barnes JC, Boutwell BB.
Author information

Abstract
There has been a great deal of research examining the link between a polymorphism in the promoter region of the MAOA gene and antisocial phenotypes. The results of these studies have consistently revealed that low activity MAOA alleles are related to antisocial behaviors for males who were maltreated as children. Recently, though, some evidence has emerged indicating that a rare allele of the MAOA gene-that is, the 2-repeat allele-may have effects on violence that are independent of the environment. The current study builds on this research and examines the association between the 2-repeat allele and shooting and stabbing behaviors in a sample of males drawn from the National Longitudinal Study of Adolescent Health. Analyses revealed that African-American males who carry the 2-repeat allele are significantly more likely than all other genotypes to engage in shooting and stabbing behaviors and to report having multiple shooting and stabbing victims. The limitations of the study are discussed and suggestions for future research are offered.

What in the actual fuck?

Friendly reminder that race is literally as big of a factor when it comes to crime as gender.

Black men commit crime more than white men at the same proportion when white men are compared to white women.

And black women commit as much crime as white men (while Asians commit the least, especially Asian women)

Saying that blacks are more dangerous than whites is LITERALLY the same thing as saying men are more dangerous than women.

I've lived in 7 states and in around 12 cities. Where I lived in Wisconsin where 99% of the population was white you had white people yell racist stuff at them, but otherwise no crime for either side. Otherwise they're normally just animals that go around confronting everyone over every little thing and white people just back down because there's no point into getting in trouble. I'm sure most people that has lived near blacks have seen them gang up on someone at some point. Like if you ever see a group of them following you then just fucking start booking it. They're not all bad though, but they discourage any blacks that don't act like a fucking retard by saying they're acting white.

>will she sleep or not?

Eventually.

Old people have less self doubt, having figured out a lot of life's absolutes.

Also, we are starting to figure out that blacks are pretty opportunistic and reprehensible, most of them.

>european police
AHAHAHAHAHA

Melia, Spain

>british faggot police

>They're not all bad though
Yes, they are.

You're correct.

So why is it okay to say men are more dangerous then men, and use that fact to explain higher male prison population, but not okay to say the same for blacks?

If anything, your post proves that biology and culture can and does play a role in crime.

Melilla, a Spanish enclave in North Africa.

Trying to get to the EU

See

>niggers never fight fair

They're the perfidious anglos of race.

Is the peak of DINNDU NUFFIN?

The one that makes your teeth fall out and skin peel. Gypsies are like some sort of scavanger fungus. They never attack or confront when there is any resistance.

If any of these niggers were infront of me and I had a gun I will not hesitate I will shoot him in the leg first so I can have some fun then maybe stab him in the eye and twist it in there and then shoot him in the head

Why is that crazy white people always shot to civilians and not to the real problem?
We need at least one crazy user in every country with one pic related solving some problems.
RIP Spain and all europe.

>>niggers never fight fair
I've only got ONE video of a "fair" black fight, webm related

what cowards

have a kek

Niggers are inherently cowards, they deserve to be at least shot

I love a good nigger truth thread. Well done, everyone.

Culture is just a by product of environment and genes, so basically what only matters is the genes

They are literally in real life arguing like the meme, "a mother shouldn't have to fear for her son's life every time he robs a store."

Fucking Uruk-hai

It's hard to feel bad for the white girl here. If you're not smart enough to realize that nigs never fight alone, you're going to get your ass beat and possibly die

They should have known better living in SA.

> they discourage any blacks that don't act like a fucking retard by saying they're acting white.

Why didnt you just finish shipping them all off to Liberia,like you planed?

If niggers and kikes were exterminated, this would never happen.

Syria feelin' the nigger rage tonight! do you even have them there? its closer to africa i guess but americanized negroes are so much worse.

Still attacked him from behind, but better than normal. God, could you imagine being black? Being a part of that community? I'd fucking kill myself.