Seventh Adventists are the best

Seventh Adventists are the best.

>Saturdays are so much better than Sundays

>Ressurection and eternal life makes more sense then going to another realm of life (Heaven)

>No Alcohol

>No drugs

>No abortion

Seventh Day Adventism is superior in everyway, suck it Cathocucks and Orthodicks

Kys heretic.

SDA born and raised

ayyyy shout out to SDA'S! we got bad bitches too.

Grew up Christian. Went go a Catholic high school for 2 years. I think SDA is what I align with today

This guy right here knows what it's like to belong to the superior faith, anything else that I didn't think of that you could add to help buttblast Catholics and Orthodicks?

Anyone go to SDA boarding school?

Went to college at the Weimar Institute back in 2005.

AMA

sda uni ;)

>no Jesus
>muh Michael is Jesus heresy
>pseudo-judaism lite for gentiles
>cult hive mind
>best
No.

>No Alcohol
>No drugs
Fuck that noise
>Ressurection and eternal life makes more sense then going to another realm of life (Heaven)
Are there Christian groups that don't support bodily resurrection? I know we in the Army do have bodily resurrection.
>We believe in the immortality of the soul, the resurrection of the body, in the general judgment at the end of the world, in the eternal happiness of the righteous, and in the endless punishment of the wicked.

>big franks
>haystacks
>cute conservative girls

When will the faggot catholics come in and talk out worshipping crackers, statues, and Dah Ah Holy Ah Faddah?

Which one?

Are half the students studying nursing? Because that seems to be what everyone gravitates to

went to SDA church a few times growing up. I agree with alot of the interpretation.

/southernbaptist/

Bump for jesus

>all those Muslim Democrats

Made me kek

Repent and turn from your heretical ways.

>SDAs
>Sup Forums

But yeah I'm technically SDA. I get forced to go every Saturday. Adventism literally unironically ruined my life and if they didn't sacrifice so much for me I'd hate my parents.

So much heresy that I cant even comprehend it.