EXCUSE ME

>EXCUSE ME

>EXCUSE ME

>I'M TALKING HERE

>MIKE, SHUT HIM OFF!

What's this guys fucking problem?

What happened?

I haven't seen the incident in question, but I've been noticing that Stefan has really been believing his own bullshit lately.

If he is part of a conversation, you MUST listen. He is the wise philosopher and we are but members of the ignorant masses. He doesn't want to have a dialog, he wants to lecture.

Someday he will be truly redpilled when he gives up on his peaceful parenting nonsense.

Can't handle dissent

It's his show ma8

NOT AN ARGUMENT

They took her

I read about this before from what video is it?

His a fucking retard I can't believe this joke actually calls himself a philosopher.

So its just a Canadian shitpost thread? Nothing happened?

It's a "please hate this guy" thread. Nothing happened.

Not an argument btw.

well, i'm sorry to hear that

He was still a cunt back then.

>Why do all Indian people smell like shit

>"you cant use the n-word because youre white" isnt an argument
every time

stop crying

my sides are in agony

This was a quote he linked from his Google+ page and it came up as himself. The actual person that posted that was some black chick.

Suuuure it was

>peaceful parenting nonsense

Is his argument that those who were spanked are subhuman?

Source??

>king of carrot flowers cover

Lately he has been more inclined to part 2

He interrupts people constantly so I'm not surprised he would get so upset when he is interrupted. His call in shows end up being a lot of nothing because he has to be so philosophically rigorous with laymen. He takes advantage of the fact they can't articulate an argument or idea up to his standard and tries to make them look dumb most of the time...He's not trying to help anyone he's just showing off.

i wish he lifted weights

holy shit this, yeah. I only listen to his interviews and pre-made "TRUTH ABOUTs" because a lot of his videos end up being just clips from his live tv show where he interrupts or downtalks dumbass laymen

That is quite humorous but not an argument.

Let me clarify that for you. He does not want you to be a part of his conversation, being that you think as you do.