Yeah, I actually found something that's weird as fuck on YouTube...

Yeah, I actually found something that's weird as fuck on YouTube. This guy named Bob Hickman must have mental problems or something, and I think he killed himself because he stopped posting.

youtu.be/QkX7D1M9WhM [Open]

This is his most viewed video, with a whopping 2.8k views. Can we do some research on this guy?

Other urls found in this thread:

linkedin.com/in/bob-hickman-590bb67/
youtube.com/watch?v=4QRxpajMCO4
youtube.com/watch?v=9A1cjR6tvh8&ab_channel=KEXP
youtu.be/QkX7D1M9WhM
prophetic.beep.com
motherboard.vice.com/read/gods-lonely-programmer
reddit.com/r/TempleOS_Official/
reddit.com/r/schizophrenia/comments/43k1th/the_schizophrenic_programmer_small_beginings/
reddit.com/r/SubredditDrama/comments/1buh8c/the_creator_of_templeos_appears_in_an/
youtube.com/channel/UCdX4uJUwSFwiY3XBvu-F_-Q/videos
templeos.org/
robert-hickman.com/new.html
youtube.com/watch?v=v1XO6o-9mqQ
prophecyministry.blogspot.com/?m=1
youtube.com/user/sealed7withAKiss
templeos.org/Wb/Doc/
youtube.com/watch?v=i9woru4Azrc
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/TempleOS
youtube.com/channel/UCdX4uJUwSFwiY3XBvu-F_-Q
youtube.com/watch?v=vE3e7kakENQ
prophecy.exactpages.com/amer5.html
youtube.com/watch?v=HK6_ZgFMeAY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

moar

textbook schizophrenia

Update
I found his LinkedIn profile
linkedin.com/in/bob-hickman-590bb67/

From his LinkedIn you can find his Twitter (twitter.com/bobbyhickman) and some of his old blogs

I'm pretty sure he's dead dude.

youtube.com/watch?v=4QRxpajMCO4

Good riddens I say.

I just don't understand how absolutely NOBODY found out about this guy before he died tho.

Where did he die?!

God did.

Probably his house, I'm feeling that he killed himself

i saw a second of that and closed it, is that real or does it look like fake blood?

too spooky for me at 5am

Yeah, definitely real. Just check out his other vids and you'll see that he's fucked in the head.

i'm going to go to bed soon, i'm too scared, sucks for that guy tho

youtube.com/watch?v=9A1cjR6tvh8&ab_channel=KEXP
I thought I recognized that guy

imagine how many years he put up with it all

a song is a great eulogy

He said in his vlogs that he started getting visions in 2011, when he was 32. He lives in Indianapolis.

Wait user but is he alive or not?
I sincerely don't wish to see anything disturbing before bed

bump for meme potential

I don't think he's alive mainly because he used to make up to 2 videos per week and he stopped making videos 3 weeks ago

bump

bump nigger

cool thread!

This. Guy appears to be a schizo.
Or a really great actor.

Somebody get him to rant about PIzzaGate

>youtu.be/QkX7D1M9WhM

>Television on in background

He was a degenerate.

honest question: are there like groups of people on the internet following schizos without harassing them?
i'm very fascinated with schizos on the internet, i guess there must be groups

Post link to the vlog.

No clue, this guy only has 43 subs but I have no clue who would logically subscribe to him.

I find schizophrenia interesting. I was interested in it before, but my mom has pre-schizophrenia and other problems that make it really hard on her.

Many of these people want to die. Just hearing him speak, its very similar to her. But she was light on the delusions, heavy on the paranoia and incoherence. This dude seems like its just, kind of irreversible at this point.

How did you stumble across this? There are often Christians/cult people with severe delusional psychiatric problems on YT. I used to see them all the time when my mom started showing signs. Interested in prophecies and shit of that nature. Many are socially isolated people.

prophetic.beep.com

Vice did this article on him

motherboard.vice.com/read/gods-lonely-programmer

He is dead. He was schizophrenic and used to post to reddit

He wrote his own operating system called TempleOS in Assembly which, despite his severe mental problems is extremely impressive.

reddit.com/r/TempleOS_Official/

He actually came up as a skippable ad when I was bored on YT. After I saw it, I went straight to his channel. The video that played as the ad was the first one I linked.

Can you give tell us your observations for people who don't have time to check it out? Did he slip recently, I mean.

He couldn't possibly have been this bad for very long. We need to check obits. This dude may be at the bottom of an elevator shaft or something right now hanging by his neck.

A couple more reddit threads

You can't search his post history anymore so this was the best I could do

reddit.com/r/schizophrenia/comments/43k1th/the_schizophrenic_programmer_small_beginings/

reddit.com/r/SubredditDrama/comments/1buh8c/the_creator_of_templeos_appears_in_an/

There's a number of legitimate cases

Hanz (jumped dimensions and lost his soul mate, is searching the internet for her)
This dude (god entered his body and is tormenting her)
Chip-Chan (was microchiped by a police agent who can control her body, sits in a room with 24/7 webcams)

>that description

I really wanna take all of you, Jesus,

non Sup Forums related slide fags need to be banned

That can't be him. He talks about God in a completely different way and he last posted on YT 3 weeks ago. He says that Jesus laughs at him and mocks him and states that he's disobeying his own words, and that Bob needs to kill himself.

oh shit its that guy
just read about templeos like a months ago

Holy shit.

Can't stand freaks like this. Good riddance. Looks like some insane pedophile.

Fuck off, Terry is /ourschizo/

fuck this guy.

That's so bizarre user. I wonder if Google and Jewtube are tracking you to see how the Sup Forums mind works or something.

Wow, absolutely tragic.

This dude is alive, he livestreams on youtube every day.

youtube.com/channel/UCdX4uJUwSFwiY3XBvu-F_-Q/videos

well nevermind actually just read the vice article it aint templeos guy isnt the one in op

I was gonna respond and say I fucked up. He's not dead

Here's his website

templeos.org/

This is his mentor...

Psychic Bob

robert-hickman.com/new.html

It's different people. Bob Hickman's got his own Twitter and he almost certainly hasn't made an OS. In his blog I read a small part about how he listened to Primary schooler's talk while waiting for their bus. He's done a couple videos in his car and I honestly feel like he shouldn't be driving.

Schizophrenia can come in like, progressive tiers and phases user.

It only gets worse if whatever happening to them isn't treated at all. You can get good treatment much of the time these days, though I would recommend fucking everyone to stay away from SSRI drugs. Back in the day, the treatment would often fuck people up worse.

Here is a really fucking depressing example: youtube.com/watch?v=v1XO6o-9mqQ

prophecyministry.blogspot.com/?m=1

This is his other blog. It's just super long ramblings that mean absolutely nothing. Just try to read one of them.

It's really fascinating to get a peek into the fractured, decaying mind of a legitimately intelligent and gifted person.

he definitely has schizophrenia
his online presence stopped 3 weeks ago

literally anything could've happened to him
he might have been sequestered into a home for all we know
I hope so having seen a couple of these vids...

fb.com /godsinsidemybody
he's fine

there was that one woman on facebook
damn i forgot her name but i followed and checked for awhile and she was still posting a year or two ago

It's pretty easy to just disappear, man.

So its been almost this bad for at least two years then, because he's been doing the "God same size" speak for that long. Its a recurring paranoid delusion. From this we can deduce that no one is in his life and no one is helping him.

>he definitely has schizophrenia
It's not schizophrenia, it's spiritual warfare. Drugs wouldn't cure his problem, there is some issue with his spiritual situation.
>his online presence stopped 3 weeks ago
Could've had any kind of problem, car crashes, institutionalized, etc...

It is truly sad to witness in this world.

holy shit i just looked at his like page, he creates tons of fucking groups with the same title in different languages

>It's not schizophrenia, it's spiritual warfare. Drugs wouldn't cure his problem, there is some issue with his spiritual situation
neck yourself

There's also the chick that worships one of the Columbine shooters (not the one named Dylan, she obsesses over the psychopathic one). I don't think its an act either.

False. That account is administered by someone else.

Try fb.com /holyghostinbobhickman

His second last post.

thats his public figure page, the one i posted is his personal account

Is there anything we can do to help him?

this is the one i was talking about but looks like her main fb page is gone now

Christcucks are truly the biggest LARPers.

Yea, the one I mentioned, her name is Lynn Ann, and she deleted all of her vids. But she's still posting comments apparently. She has a fictional life with Eric Harris (1/2 of the Columbine shooters) and she's been this for years: youtube.com/user/sealed7withAKiss

Why does she worship two kikelets who killed innocent followers of god? hitler would've sent them to the gas chambers right away.

Nice retort. Next time try to use some actual countering evidence.

The one you posted does not reflect his personality. I don't think it's him.

Why would you waste time on pizzagate when god is fucking your spirit pussy and making your skin vibrate

Bob's said in his videos that he drinks 3 gallons of "fountain drink" a day and that his skin buzzes with electricity. Is it dangerous to drink that much?

Not if your end game is Type 2 Diabetes

Shit, I didn't mean that for you. You have no idea what you're talking about tho, btw.

I meant for

he cannot be dead
templeos.org/Wb/Doc/
his os is still being updated.

>You have no idea what you're talking about
What do you mean?
Explain.

She's only obsessed with Eric Harris. Was he Jewish? I knew the Dylan kid was.

Eric was a diagnosed psychopath though. Men with anti-social tendencies do turn women on, if its stuff like sociopathy/psychopathy. Even if women don't admit it, it turns many of them on. We're fucked.

They aren't the same people.

ok i wasnt too sure myself. was just following the rumors

That is absolutely schizophrenia. Its not a spiritual issue.

I am not religious but I can discern someone going through some sort of religious ordeal and the mental suffering that comes from that, as opposed to the symptoms he's showing, that I've seen in people who have schizophrenia before.

One of the tell tale signs signs are the incoherent rambling of ideas and numbers, talking about strange mutilation (or some type of being telling him to). Its just too obvious.

I keked when she said one day he walked from wv to NJ

falling for the psychiatric jew

You don't know anything about spiritual warfare then.

This is a video from his other channel, where he used to go under the alias "satansfaggot"

youtube.com/watch?v=i9woru4Azrc

I ain't watching this shit. I'm going to sleep. I ain't getting creeped out I got shit to do tomorrow senpai.

> Mar 30, 2011

It's been affecting him for at least 6 years.

fyad and dan quinn is the best example I could think of

Checked since you faggots won't.

I'm not going to get triggered but user, there are people out there who legit believe this shit is something spiritual.

Its a horrific chemical disorder irl, and if they get treatment soon enough, they won't kill themselves (or others) or have live in constant suffering and bring it on others.

Can't tell if trolling or not at this point. I hope you don't try to pray it away if someone you care about starts to slip. This dude is in a bad place psychologically. Its biochemical. That vid you is definitely schiz. Reminded me of my mom when she was getting worse. Very sad.

Indianapolis.

If anyone has seen him in the last 2 weeks let us know.

>Yeah, I actually found something that's weird as fuck on YouTube
You must be new
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/TempleOS
youtube.com/channel/UCdX4uJUwSFwiY3XBvu-F_-Q

What a fag

youtube.com/watch?v=vE3e7kakENQ

Terry (templeOS) =/= Bob Hickman (Perfectly Sized Holy Ghost)

"He's at the goodwill outlet next to Kmart on W Washington every day it seems." (3 years ago)

Anybody able to check?

this is his site

prophecy.exactpages.com/amer5.html

I'm going to bump b/c this dude needs help. I'm off for tonight bros/

youtube.com/watch?v=HK6_ZgFMeAY

'
can you imagine walking in circles and spinning when stopped every step every day?

about late summer of 2005, God was saying things to me that would pierce my heart, teased, and I feel electricity flowing on my penus, sometimes feeling like oral sex, like electrical showed, hitting head, hair loss, fiery darts hitting gums and if you read down below, read what they feel like striking, and God just spoke, "im teasing".

' Evidently this dude has been affected by some kind of satanic succubus spirit that is able to claim to be God and make impressions of Jesus.

Evidence indicates that he has been speaking with Jesus since at least 2002, has been spiritually tormented since 2005.

(221)is iran building nuclear power plant as an excuse to have stuff they need to build nuclear weapons-vision received 2-5-2005-I asked Jesus a very similar question to the title, and I saw iran president khatami in a vision and he said, "it is".

Tax dollars are going to this nut job remember that, I don't feel sorry for him or any of these wackos.

How do you know this?

Do you honestly think he works? I'd be shocked if he wasn't on some type of SSI.