Is shoplifting at WalMart with the intent of revolt against their evil immoralness wrong?

Is shoplifting at WalMart with the intent of revolt against their evil immoralness wrong?

WalMart has so much money that they could drastically lower prices on all goods and the owners would not suffer one bit. Or some other such thing.

Comes out of the workers paychecks.

You're just trying to rationalize being a nigger. The moral thing to do would be to give your business to a store that you believe uses more ethical practices.

Walmart does lower prices on all goods, with the intent of putting competitors, local or otherwise, out of business

Walmart depresses the shit out of me. It's just row after row of ugly ugly people.

Shop-lifitng is for kids

And of course you throw away the stolen items or donate them to charity because it's about a moral crusade and you're not a common thief right?

No, you don't because you're just a common thief trying to act like some kind of revolutionary.

Be me last weekend. Have to buy pupoy pads for our old cat. (Don't ask)

Walk in and some cunt in a wheelchair is the greeter /door sentry. I ask where the baskets are. She tells me they at the opposite corner of the store. I say fuck that, Wal Mart is full of idiots.

Get puppy pads and only open register is at aisle 2. I am at aisle 38. Fuck, walk all the way down, pay for pads at self checkout, and walk all the way back with receipt in hand. Wheelchair cunt is by door. Receipt in left hand, pads under right arm. Wheelchair cunt says "Excuse me, Can I see your receipt!" I SNAP. I charge right up to her, shove the recipt in her face and bark, "do you fucking think I am going to risk jail for some puppy pads?? I am a homeowner. Jesus fucking Christ, fuck off." Her eyes were huge. I leave, flipping her off over my shoulder.

As I am pulling out of the parking lot a city cop come flying in. I leave. Fuck Wal Mart. Sometimes you have to push back.

Fuck off gibsmedat. If you don't like a company, don't buy their shit. Vote with your nigger wad

How is being rich "evil immoralness" you dirty commie?

A man has a right to improve himself and make himself better than you if you let them (which you will, because you are a scrub).

one tmie me and my buddies waited out side the store near our house, one of my friends stole a ps2 and ran out and when the security chased him, we BASHED HIM WITH A PIPE and ran away

This was years ago

Regardless of whether it is moral or not Unless you're donating all the items you're just trying to rationalise being a nigger.

Personally, I try to give my money to companies that I think are fair with their employees and provide quality service even if that means an extra 10minute drive.
I don't always do it and don't stress about it, but it's my little bit. If there is an Australian option I buy Australian regardless of how expensive, I'm a bit autistic about that.

>at supermarket buying fruit and vege
>using the self checkout
>machine fucks up and says requesting assistance
>no one comes for 2 minutes
>leave store with my fruit and vege

Why would I feel guilty for their fuck ups

>It's okay to steal from a corporation, impacting everyone's pay, simply because one of their employees fucked up
Look, there's a nigger!

Shoplifting is stealing your own potential. Things you want that you don't have should motivate you to work, you lazy fucking cunt.

Ehh we only have 2 companies in the market and they have a monopoly and overcharge us up the ass, they refuse to hire enough staff to save even more money and rely on you being a cuck willing to wait 10minutes so you can pay for their overpriced shit.

Maybe hire more people?

Yep.
Cunts make billions from their monopoly and they can't hire Aussies.
Fuck em, I'm glad Aldi and other companies are joining the market, they overcharge us to hell and back.

the employees need to unionize

i have no fucking idea why they havent but it is a disgrace

>WalMart has so much money that they could drastically lower prices on all goods and the owners would not suffer one bit.

Walmart has a net profit margin of less than 3%.

lol no, corporate has plenty of backup funds to replace stolen merchandise. If it was a small locally run business it would be different.

Actual WalMart employee here, brainwashing you into thinking you don't need a union is one of the training videos. Now I'm not all that into unions myself, but with as shit of a company as they are to work for, I'd gladly make an exception.

This

That's totally false. No workers are making less for shoplifting. I stole a 50 folding dollar chair by putting two back to back and giving the cashier just one tag. Now I have two comfy chairs in my room.

stealing is wrong even if you think it is for a just cause

Im fine shopping there if the workers are fine working there...and if they haven't unionised or left then obviously they are fine

I LOVE watching cholos think they are slick, then loss prevention corners their bitch asses

"sir please come with me" into the little room they go!

i might work there part time just to attempt to unionize

it actually makes me so angry

they just hire the dumbest fucking people who have no idea how many benefits they would get from being in a union

>better wages
>better hours
>health insurance
>pension

What if your wife had stage 4 cancer and the only person who sold the cure was charging $5,000? You went around town gathering up as much money as possible and still only came up with 2,500. The man selling the cure will not move his price at all. Do you sage your wife or let her die for "muh morals."

i would do it but i wouldnt pretend like it isnt a bad thing to do

I know someone who would steal fish from walmart all the time

I watched a LP agent get a skull fracture from a ~6'10 dude with a 24 rack. Completely obliterated the dude with the momentum of this long arms... He's in a wheelchair shitting him for the rest of his life, and the thief got away

They pay $9 to start but if you get promoted once it's $15/hr, plus a steady 40 hours and there's always one close to home. It's not a bad gig.

>Do you sage your wife

no i sage this thread

Why not stop justifying crime and just stop shopping at Wal-Mart.

I avoid it as much as possible. But if i need a shovel at three in the morning, home depot and lowes isn't open.

I hate Wal-Mart, I choose not to spend money there.

>Walmart could drastically lower prices on all goods and the owners would not suffer one bit.

Ummm...

My condolences, not even a wage slave deserves such a fate

>immoralness

Illiterate nigger or 15 year old detected.

large companies have a lot of overhead. especially retail who has to buy goods and pay tons of employees

if your doing it to survive then morality goes out the window but just because you dont like them your just a common criminal

Hasn't Grand Theft Auto 5 taught you anything, that's primitive criminality

Instead steal the value of their shares by causing questionably legal events in their stores (i.e. - start riots somehow in Wal-Mart, provoke workers, etc) to lower share prices to a desired point, buy, and wait.

Alternatively you could do things after that to improve share prices, such as promoting false positive propaganda.

And after all that vidya , none of you have learned a lesson. Geez guys

If they can't be bothered to hire enough employees to manage a block of self checkout machines then they deserve the loss and deserve to go out of business

You'd better fucking be donating everything you stole to starving orphans if you want to feel any better, nigger.

Not worth it in the long run. They don't care about small items or it happening once, but they keep track and will catch you.

Plus, only thing worth stealing would be food.

Petty and immature. Why don't you put in the work to make something of yourself.

Eh, their Savings Catcher always gets lower prices for name brand items. Other stores have those "Buy 5, Save $2.50" deals and Walmart matches those. Paid $2.50 for a box of cereal at Walmart while other stores had it for $1.48.

Now if they lowered prices to compete with stores to force them out that would be a difference story.

You're not "revolting against their evil immoralness wrong", you are a degenerate thief.

>1 post by this ID

I try to only get gift cards and spend it there. Same with Amazon and Target, prefer not to buy from the latter.

No.
Wal-mart literally has insurance on stolen product.
They get reimbursed for everything you steal form them.

Stealing from a mom, and pop store is fucked up though.

Associate here, can confirm that, food is perhaps one of the few things they can write off at least. Only thing I hate about the pillaged packaging is taking it to get processed in the back. Wastes a lot of time to do.

They sell on margin, you idiot.

Does anyone remember those coupon threads we would have on Sup Forums?

Good times

Retard. Corporations factor in theft to their pricing. Confectionery and sweets have a 36% mark up on cost. And cosmetics are about the same.
>t. FMCG Supplier

Yeah asshole fight that systematic oppression of people doing their jobs!

People would get busted for that shit all the time.
It often worked though too.
I think they stopped because it's illegal.

Lowes does the same thing. They're training is super anti union. Of course the workers get shit on.

no, they are jews and jews aren't people so it's ok to steal from them, kill them, or whatever

I've worked for the following places:
>Kroger
$7.35 an hour
40 hours a week
Got a $.025 raise after a year
Got cut down to 24 hours a week after getting the raise and benefits after working for them for a year
Unionized but they wouldn't do shit to help me even though they were taking union fees out of my paycheck

>Walmart
$9 an hour
50-60 hours a week
Was about to become a department manager that made $13.56 at the time
Quit because of ridiculous understaffing

>Target
Seasonal position
$8.60 an hour
12 hours a week
Actual part-time employees got 20 hours and full-time got 32 hours

>Best Buy
$10.50 an hour
12 hours a week during non-holiday times/full-time only got 32 hours a week
Had to get a second job at Home Depot

>Home Depot
$12 dollars an hour
6 hours a week because of non open availability because of Best Buy
Part-timers would also get 12 hours a week
Had to get a third fucking job to cover my rent

>WinCo Foods
>Promised full-time
>Promised benfits
>Promised they would give me experience on a forklift
$10 an hour
20-25 hours a week
No benefits
No forklift training

Walmart was the worse company by far when it came to pointless bullshit but over all payed the best and was the only company that didn't fuck me out of hours or benefits. I don't condone stealing but if you want to be a nigger steal from Target, Best Buy or WinCo Foods because those kikes deserve it.

Spotted the union shill. All these people do is loiter around the store talking to each other or pretending to look busy with only 2 checkouts open out of 58.

What a fag.

They always looked like legit manu coupons.

We would always have workers and AP guys talk about how to steal from their stores lmao

Mega lol at paying union fees working in a retail store.

Yup. I remember the good days where people got free vidya and cool shit.

Not unless you shoplift secret documents or a vault full of gold.
Whatever you are stealing, there are at least thousands of it.

Shoplifting from Walmart is not wrong because mega corporations like them have destroyed the viability of small business using crony capitalism.
They deserve anything they get.

1. WTF are you white trash
2. Wal*Mart is the cheapest store around me from what I can tell , they go out of business due to shoplifting and I'll have to shop and more expensive stores, come on use your head - the reason they get all that money is because they still manage to be the cheapest by being the largest

Yeah, I remember getting two or three coupons for a free 4-pack of Monsters years ago. Thought they wouldn't take them as they had supervisors come and verify.

Walmart can literally fire you for no reason and have you replaced in seconds. What the fuck could a union do? The only people with job security at walmart are the floor waxing crew because millenials and boomers are too fucking retarded to do it.

>t. nigger

>drastically lower prices on all goods

walmart is already dirt cheap

they sell fucking chinese import cancer food

You're literally just being a fucking nigger while rationalizing it as "fighting the man"

I've heard people claim Walmart has a different supply of name brands compared to other stores, but never seen proof.

So you literally have to steal to get your money's worth. They are basically forcing you to.

Copfag here.
I fucking hate shoplifters.
Loss prevention is normally pretty good about finding them.

Shoplifting from Walmart means you are banned permanently from all Walmart and Walmart owned stores.
Should you return you will be charged with criminal trespassing.
If you shoplift after being banned you can be charged with burglary.

More importantly you take time away from me driving around listening to YouTube.

Have you considered developing some fucking skills?

Cub foods has a union, and its the only grocery store i can stand going to. Kill yourself retarded cuck

Most of the food I buy from Walmart is discounted, got an eight pack of Hostess cupcakes for $1.78 and 2.25lbs 80% ground beef for $4.12. I like to "abuse" the Savings Catcher as well. I'd get free Coke 12-pack coupons and basically get $2 back.

Albertson's, Ralphs, and Stater Bros are all unionized, they either don't have self checkouts or phasing them out now, which is just going to slow checkouts when they only have two open.

No. Self-righteous commie fuck.

>the owners

Or you could just buy a few shares in their stock and be one of those owners sharing in the profits.

Fucking niggers.