Why are Latinas always angry and yelling about shit?

Why are Latinas always angry and yelling about shit?

They are not humans, they are monkeys after all.

They've got that fiery latin temper. In actuality they are often treated as princesses in their families. Which leads to princess syndrome.

low iq side-effect

jalapenos run through their veins they are spicy

Sand nigger has a point

if you had several different races coursing through your mind at once you'd be pretty catatonic too

Because they speak spanish. You ever hear a native spanish speaker? It's a fast as fuck language. That's how they think.

lmao a fucking goatfuck

Race mixing thread.

Also latinos shrink and get old real fast after 30.

Makes for a great fuck

dating a latina, she is loud as fuck and super horny. im old and not super horny. probably get into cucking soon.

feminism, since the baby boomers is very strong

They believe that it's cultural, so it becomes cultural. In reality Mediterraneans (including most Latins) are just bipolaric, depending when you get them and how long ago their last coffee was they're either downbeat or manic.

Master race is a Mediterranean who can control themselves, think ancient Romans. Germans with less sellf control are fine too.

Still less hairy than Arabs.

latina women are the cock sleeves of white men.

the thing is the majority of latina baby boomers mothers are some kind of submissive, but they teach all his daugther to be free, and now is spoiled mostly brainwashed by the media. There are a lot of single mothers, because their husband abandon them to go to USA as illegal immigrant

I want to gently run my fingers over those ass pimples

be 6 foot white
every latina wants my seed
go to mexico
fuck some hot young spic wife

t. sandnigger

wake up beheaded with own dick in mouth

gotta risk your life for that bunda mate

>probably get into cucking soon.

Latam is not mexico m8.
Just go to chile, is the canada of latam

I got femdommed by a latina. I think they're a little bit too much for me honestly

That's a nice ass.

I want to shove my face in it.

How so? What happened?

Still spanish is not as fast as russian nor even close.

Weridly specific but true actually.
pretty easy to fug a latina if you are white
even for what would be a 5 or 6 out of 10 is a 10 in here if you are aryan

how do you wake up beheaded?

fingers in the butt? they like doing that.

She gets into the center of your tustsie-pop

Did she bend you over her knee and give you a spanking?

It's Mexico fault and its fucking soap operas. Girls drink that shit since very young and become extremely dramatic.

would you agree that latina women in particular enjoy white men with long hair?

grew up in L.A., and as a lad had really long hair. and i noticed i had so much more interest from latinas when my hair was long than when it was short. dunno if anyone else has recognized this, or if it's just me.

i have always thought that latinas, even the fine ones are disgusting creatures that probably smell and are obnoxious people. We dont have them shits up here but can someone confirm whether or not im right about them?

All the IRL beaners i've known hate the us and prefer canada. And it's common knowledge that if you are traveling anywhere around the world, people will treat you better if they know you are canadian as opposed to american. not that i give a shit, or think canada is so great, but it's obvious that mexicans on Sup Forums try too hard to fit in by ripping on canada.
especially when a leaf is being racist, it's their go-to for being defensive
just saying

I speak Russian, English, and Spanish, and Spanish is by far the fastest, Ivan.

>Latinas
>Act like Black women
>Want to be treated as White women

That's the problem with our women... They think they are white rich princess while acting ghetto.

Never change, 'Straya

because they are selfish, this is it. they grew up with the whole disney princess thing. mexican parents are fucking lazy as shit. they work and come home and bitch abought everything. the parents just watch television that is it. the moms are constanly worryng abought somthing and the dad is constanly worryng abought money. this makes the home life miserable. add the selfish thing and they become drama queens who need to start some sort of negative vibes their whole life. mexican moms are fucking retarded. they dont know how to raise kids except yelling threatning and beatings that is it. this leads to a childhood of negativity. thus a drama queen bitch

Пиздишь жe, гpингo.

>dumping cholitas

>Argentina
>white

cholitas can always get you weed or meth and coke

in spanish you talk faster but you don't relay information faster

>ay whiteboi u cut?

this

cut means buff they dont give a fuck abought circumsicion

That girl is half black

T. She wanted my dick

you're not one to talk.

fucking sand niggers.

Idk, i have a sort of fetish for them though - the more Euro faced, yet developed ass ones. At the same time, most need to leave.

men with long hair are usually Bernie types.
Short hair = deport hair

and oldies always blasting oldies
50s 60s

I thought all latino men were uncut??

Nadie en este mundo te quiere. La verdad es que te debes suicidar. Tus padres gozarían de ello.

ARAB MONEYYYYYYYYY

their actually great they are fucking easy to mold

they are and the women dont care

Not even related to my comment.

Learn to shitpost, leaf.

>totally misinterpreting the meaning of cut

North mexicans love the us though.

cut means ripped to them but ya they probably have all their foreskin b/c their parents were too poor to get it done after birth.

I'm talking about that chile is
>one of the most economically rich countries in latam
>Most healthy
>One of the most with lowest crime
>everything overshadowed by being so god damn forgettable to the rest of the world for some reason

Now hang on guys. He's has to be red pilled.

thats cholas man

pretty awesome music choice honestly

Callate Paco

those are the getto street ones, the nice ones you don't see because they are in nice cozy homes crocheting

not poor just not a thing, like euro bros

Will it look fishy if I trick Muhammad into sending me a couple million via PayPal?

I haven't heard of this stereotype. Is this a thing?

its funny the oldie stations always get request from cholos and dedications to my homeboy locked up in san quinten holmes

\
cus they need to be fucked

you'd be angry too if you knew you'd turn into a goblin on your 25th birthday or your first pregnancy, whichever comes first

Somewhere around 90% of them have borderline personality disorder

stereotype are generally true
spic

WE

MudPeople: The Reunion

Not even in here the low class looks like that. Nacas look fucking better.
I bet this is the black culture fault

Cállate tiene un acento sobre la a, gringuito.

Proof?

PROTIP: Brown women get creeped out when you call them Latinas.

>tfw wanting a dom latina to boss me around
anyone know this feel

this was the suit zoot thing in the 50s giant fucking suits

Nope, somebody else can touch the crazy.

Same reason you angry fat white poltards yell about shit too, probably.

MEANWHILE, IN SAUDI ARABIA...
TYPICAL SAUDI: *FUCKS GOAT IN ASS AND PUSSY*
TYPICAL SAUDI: *DIGS PIT*
TYPICAL SAUDI: *COOKS GOAT FOR DINNER*
TYPICAL SAUDI: TUMMY FULL PENIS EMPTY JUE JUE JUE

That's hilarious, and surprisingly not degenerate. If it were spics vs nigs i'd take the cholos

Cuz they are poor and the US actually enforces the law.

Here in Mexico man hit their spouses all the time so the girls learn to be docile.

this