Why do Conservashits vote against their own economic interests ?

Other urls found in this thread:

nationalreview.com/article/367682/trickle-down-lie-thomas-sowell
youtube.com/watch?v=-Yss1iugyGY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Le bump

Trickle Down Economics has nothing to do with the growing income gap you absolutely shithead.

Shut up and scrape your trickle off the ground.

why are liberals so intent on telling people they are voting against their interests? it's weird.

Because conservapoors are too dumb to be self aware of their economic interests

It's just the need to constantly remind themselves that they're right, no matter the facts. Like this guy:

Prove it dosent , bootlicker

Some people like to have jobs and not just free shit

Because "trickle down economics" is so so stupid only a liberal could think anyone believes in it, its a false term used for the far more sensible "Reaganomics". Read a book then get out of my country nigger.

You have to realize that a majority of this country are morons the kind that spend their entire lives working at walmart just going through the motions, if you asked them do define economics they would go on a 15 minute tangent ending with them talking about immigrants stealing all the jobs.

>I posted it again
>and again
>and again

my economic interests are less taxes, more economic freedom.

kys commie

Since General Secretary Obama made it pretty much illegal to have money if you're not a nigger, why is the 1% going up?

>rich Americans get huge tax cut
>rich Americans take advantage of tax loopholes and offshore tax havens
>rich Americans accumulate more and more wealth while everyone else stagnates or falls back

NO CORRELATION SENPAI

Epistocracy is the only solution to populist politics. Bernie and Trump are different sides of the same coin. None of them understand economics or global diplomacy yet only idiots support them.

Conservative voters who make less than 250k need to be aware that they vote against their interests , dumbass

Both Democrats and Republicans are for globalization, which has been the driving force between the divide of rich and poor. Anti establishment candidates are the push back against the entrenched interests that guide both parties. Nationalism is the only answer.

With this graphic you are pushing the assertion that they are related, so the burden of proof is on you, faglord.

if Rate of Growth of Person X's income > Rate of Growth of the Economy then Person X becomes "richer than the economy"

That is how the wage gap happened.

>bernie wants to raise middle class taxes to 50%
>Trump wants to reduce it by 3%
gee really makes me think (why do liberals think we're going to fall for stupid arguments like this)

>Higher taxes
>Economic interest

>Obama hasn't made businesses noncompetitive to assure his large donors have free reign over US market
>Obama hasn't made it easier for those exposing the problem to continue and make even more money
>Trickle-down economics exists and not just a shill tactic fabricated by retards who don't understand how an economy works.
>There's such thing as "accumulation" of wealth when wealth isn't yours or anyone's elses except those who made the money in the first place you stupid commie.

Nothing in the US resembles capitalism, which is an economic system not a political ideology, non of the markets function for regular people or smaller businesses, in fact it makes it harder for smaller businesses to compete with massive corporations moving their industry over seas because they are able to with no threat of competition and are able to pay off officials like Obama and what would have been a soros plant Hillary.

Read a book on economics please, you people don't understand how this shit works.

So here's a question for the Americans (I'm an immigrant). Are Leftists just pretending to be retarded or do they all have some sort of mental disorder?

Take tax cuts for example. The Trump tax cuts which are scheduled to come into law soon would reduce taxes on everyone, not just the rich. If you earn under $25K, you won't be paying any federal income tax at all. If you are married, filing jointly, you won't pay anything up to $50K. That is a HUGE benefit for the poor who already qualify for a shit load of federal welfare programs such as child tax credits, SNAP payments, etc.

But all the Left talks about is how the billionaires are going to pay less taxes.

Now this REALLY makes you think.

>having jobs you dont get paid

Read a book you are stupid. Reaganomics is keynesianism

Put they aren't, if you knew anything about economics or politics. The politicians on the republican side promise good, viable ideas to fixing an economy; they don't go through with it because they're establishment paid off by soros just like hillary and Obama. Then idiots like you keep saying the same shit over and over to either shill and get paid or because you're an idiot and don't understand the blatant ass rape happening to either "side" as if there needs to be one to see the rampant corruption.

where have you been senpai ?? Jeb! isn't the President-elect
find new propaganda -- The Bushes are dead

sage
read the sticky, lurk more, look at the archives

Shhh, logic kills the communist.

It's so funny when leftists post. I can't ever even tell if they're doing it ironically but their posts are just such bullshit rhetoric you can't help but to assume they're imbeciles. How am I so easily baited by stupidity?

Not a fan of trickle-down economics.

poor people already have tons of tax benefits, by percent they pay the least at of anyone.
Any change to the tax code will benefit someone else than them, so naturally they fight any change.
All that shit you just said simply is not true. You can't cut taxes for someone who does not pay taxes.
At best they'll feel a very small impact (1% from 100 million is more than 1% from 50 million)

Only morons who dont understand economics dont support trump or bernie

Stfu dumbass

Dam moron you dont unserstand anything about economics or politics

Reminder that "Trickle Down Economics" is a strawman constructed by the media back during the Reagan Years. Neither he nor any economist from that period ever argued for a model where the wealth "trickles down". One of the original pieces of fake news.

>16 years of democrat presidents in that data
>only time trend moved in favor of poor people was during dubya administration
fucking reddit fags are spamming slide threads report and sage

Also that's horseshit. Trump's going to eliminate estate tax on millionaires and institute it on the middle class who inherit things like modest houses. The Republisoaking is coming.

Then why did Reagan cut taxes for the wealthiest Americans

Stfu leftist you are dumb

Thank for you contributing to the conversation.

Reagan gave out a flat tax cut, turns out that meant rich people got them too. Heaven forbid people get to keep more of their money

>liberals
>in charge of anything

>At best they'll feel a very small impact
Oh well fuck them, right? It's only small. Not like poor people need the money the government forces them to lose via gun point.

>Everyone that is rich doesn't pay taxes
>I personally know every rich person
>I know what rich is and what qualifies as even the "1%"

They benefits for what? To fail more and get more money for it, great job. Tax cuts are for the entirety of the country so people have more disposable income to put money into the markets and not the hands of government bureaucrats who don't know how to allocate scarce resources with alternate uses like a market can and incentive can; also so the money doesn't go to useless programs that do nothing but let useless people with no disabilities or problems live comfortable lives on the government tit while contributing nothing. This also translates into businesses, you know the dieing small businesses under Obama to invest and expand, creating more jobs, there isn't just 10 massive corporations running everything for a reason, Obama, Bush establishment has been doing this for their donors.

You're an ideologue, comrade.

Moron the poor went down during that time

Thanks for proving my point you retard leaf.

>Why do Conservashits vote against their own economic interests ?

You can get a better answer by rephrasing the question.

"Why don't conservatives want the economic models championed in modern liberal policy?"

Sure

Suuure totally

Citation.

Citation that Reagan's policy didn't do that you spastic.

You are a practical person. Dumbass

trickle down = strawman

nationalreview.com/article/367682/trickle-down-lie-thomas-sowell

Because they're simple and easy to control by playing off their xenophobia.

>muh source

Because economic interests are the least important interests.

>TFW literally 1% trust fund babby
Thanks for the help, suckers.

pretty well since my family is top 20% percent

The only reason you believe this is because you're a stupid ignorant shit who actually believes you know what's best for everyone else.

>Muh not knowing anything

>Republishits
>In charge of anything

poor people already fucking other people with taking welfare and paying no taxes. fuck off
i only mentioned the middle class & lower class in my comment. what the fuck are you on about?

Let's let it be a surprise when the Trump IRS buttrapes you.

It isn't practical for the market to work how it always has worked and how it effectively worked to bring our standard of living to where it is today with the rise of the middle class and post-industrialization market strategies?

Are you going to prove a point or make any economic argument or you getting ready for your gay pride parade where the rest of your faggots can fuck each other with pointless shit.

The total dollar amount of their tax cut is bigger and that's just not fair. >:(

Globalization was just a step, now automation is the driving force.
Nationalism won't fix shit because all those offshored employees are being replaced by robots now, first in manufacturing and now in retail.
You better enjoy it and pay up for an expensive degree because nothing will change.

Misread, sorry good sir.

>taking welfare and paying no taxes.
Shit tier meme. Everybody pays taxes. Poor people are easy to cheat because you just don't call it a tax.

A healthy crop from hard work and labor used effectively to help feed millions of your people to ensure that the economy excels like it has for centuries and make a good profit at the end of the day so your bottom line isn't slated by ideologues who want to steal money from you because they feel entitled to keep feeding idiots who can't get jobs because they have more melanin in their skin.. Sounds good to me.

Wages have been steadily increasing, just not on developed countries.
The first world has been shipping wealth to third world countries by the trillions.
Thanks globalisation.

If you take welfare you essentially don't pay taxes. It isn't anyone elses fault you refuse to find a job or get a skill unless you're literally retarded or handicapped then welfare is just.

This is their plan. Globalists want to destroy everything that's been created for their dominance of what's going to be left.

Estate tax elimination will be accompanied by the obsolescence of the basis step-up upon death. So when grandma wills you her house, and you sell it since you don't need two houses, you'll be paying the capital gain (Because Sec. 1202 will be eliminated by Trump's plan) on the full appreciation in value between what she bought her two bedroom ranch in San Jose for in 1973 and what it's worth today. So basically the entire value of the home will be taxed at 20%, even if you're otherwise piss poor.

Wow, it's another facebook-tier left/pol/ infographic that appeals only to people with primary school understanding of current events. I sure haven't debunked this exact thread 5 times before! Epic fresh! Argue with the OP if you desperately want to convince yourself you're "redpilled" but please have the decency to sage the thread for the sake of the rest of us who are sick of having this same argument and seeing more important threads getting slid.

What income taxes do they pay out -500 -3000?

>rich Americans accumulate more and more wealth

That is the only thing you got right. And what exactly is your solution?

>DUDE LET'S JUST TAKE MORE MONEY FROM RICH PEOPLE LMAO

That isn't going to make you any better at making money nor will it make rich people worse at making money.

>is getting replaced by muslims in thier own interest...

youtube.com/watch?v=-Yss1iugyGY

what a rigged graph
lol

>What income taxes do they pay out -500 -3000?
Trump plan is that they'll be making up the shortfall from eliminating tiered corp. taxation through tariff goods, which they have no choice but to buy. Consumption tax replacing a big piece of income tax.

I only came into this thread to acknowledge the fact that you have perfectly aligned integers.

digits for the frog god

PRAISE KEK

Yeah but those tariffs are largely on finish goods which the poor tend not to make up a large marketshare while the middle and upper classes will be taking the brunt of the cost. Not to mention that it is a stimulate for domestic production of goods so that there will be more jobs which is good for the lower and middle classes.

Kek approves this tax plan

Praise KEK. I already pay 33%+ of my income in taxes. Shit it becoming a drag. When I see the lazy degenerates with their hands out, it pisses me off. Thankfully kek will deliver us from this injustice.

They don't. There's no such thing as trickle down economics.

>implying Libshits actually have the economic interest of the American people at heart

Yeah, except that republicans destroyed Kansas.

We know you are the leaf who posted this thread yesterday and keeps posting this thread.