What's with Millennial women?

I'm a decent guy in good physical and financial shape. Why do I always see hot white girls posting pics of themselves with their black boyfriends on Facebook?

I'm not and never have been racist but I think this is getting out of hand. Does anyone else feel enraged about this?

Other urls found in this thread:

clutchmagonline.com/2015/10/study-claims-92-of-biracial-children-with-black-dads-are-born-out-of-wedlock/
vocaroo.com/i/s1Fj2umjlLHO
aboutthemafia.com/2014-new-york-mafia-on-the-rise
youtube.com/watch?v=LqO7zlGHEJ4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>Barely disguised cuck thread
>People will fall for this

Nope.avi

Just a pissed off white guy.

Black men are usually taller, more confident, women know they have bigger dicks. And they're more masculine. No girl wants some pale feminine white boy, especially a blonde white boy. I'm gay but I have convinced many of my girlfriends that they should try a black guy, because I'm with one now and it's the best sex ever.A lot of women i know usually keep a black guy on the side. I'm gay so we do girl talk. It's 2016, and white bois are at home playing video games and not making an effort to start relationships. Black men are the definition of confidence, masculinity, and pleasure. White women won't and don't miss you.

thats called the friendzone

>I'm a decent guy in good physical and financial shape.

No, you're not, you're a delusional beta wite cuck who thinks he's better cause muh wite race

Your purpose in life as a white guy is to make as much money as you can so that you can support a white woman and her kids once she is ready to settle down. You're doing good, just be patient.

feel free to copypasta this any time you see similar shitposts by white sluts

“Examining the Birth Trends, Family Structure, Economic Standing, Paternal Relationships, and Emotional Stability of Biracial Children with African American Fathers,” Tiffany Calloway

clutchmagonline.com/2015/10/study-claims-92-of-biracial-children-with-black-dads-are-born-out-of-wedlock/

1. At the time of your child's birth were you and the father married
Caucasian: 97% NO
Asian: 85% NO
Hispanic: 95% NO
>whores

2. Did you and the father of your child eventually marry?
Caucasian: 80% NO
Asian: 92% NO
Hispanic: 99% NO
>give the milk away for free, why buy the cow?

3. Number of children the participant has
Caucasian: 1 50%, 2-4 49%
Asian: 1 86%, 2-4 14%
Hispanic: 1 15%, 2-4 80%
>asians learn their lesson, whites + hispanics can't keep their legs shut

4. For women with multiple children, do the children have the same father?
Caucasian: 82% NO
Asian: 75% NO
Hispanic: 81% NO
>wow, look at these worthless fucking whores

5. Annual earnings
Caucasian: 15% unemployed 75% once you go black, you're a single mom

9. Does your child have a good relationship with their father?
Caucasian: 94% NO
Asian: 89% NO
Hispanic: 98% NO
>black "men" = horrible neglectful fathers, probably abusive too

girls in shit skin areas revolve around shit skins

it's that simple

also you aren't going to find any substance from bitches who are
>beach girl meme

>Going to the beach is a meme

go outside, white boi.

Its confirmation bias. One day you thought to yourself "there are too many girls postings pics with blacks" and every time you see that you are reminded of your "realization"
You're just retarded bro. Sorry.

>I'm not and never have been racist but I think this is getting out of hand

Was there even an attempt here?!

holy shit

a fucking leaf

bait

Thanks user. OP btfo.

you are going to be killed by a heroic police officer one day, that day, is coming very soon too.

i just thank my lucky stars that there are many KKK members. niggers seem to think that there are only "a few thousand"

try a few hundred thousand of well armed men.

Also this.

Checked.

They are too yellow. He can keep them. Not a great loss for the white race.

Nice.

They are trying to uncuck the white men by doing so.

daddy issues

Must suck to be a white boy haha!! Why don't go to your circle jerk KKK meeting and talk about how you like getting cucked by colored people. What a cuck!!!!

lol

this thread

people on Sup Forums must realize deep down that they want nothing to do with these women in the first place, or women in general

they may like white cock but we dont like black pussy

you're leaving out some important information, mainly do you actually go out and interact with women regularly? and if so are you actually charismatic? these are kind of important you know, it doesnt matter how good looking or rich you are, if you dont go to bars and parties or whatever regular social events AND actually interact with them properly then they aren't even going to know you exist let alone dedicate their life to you

I literally never see this. I don't know any white women dating, married, or who have had kids with black men.

I understand that this happens in liberal hellholes, but otherwise it is a meme.

I'm not bitter by any means but I have noticed that it is considerably harder for me to get an actually attractive white girl. The only white girls I can attract are chubby ones with personality flaws. On the other hand, the girls I fuck with outside of my race (Asian, latina, even black) were in considerably better shape and don't seem to have personality flaws (on the surface anyway). Am I just not exotic enough for the attractive white girls?

Go find yourself a welfare nigger that only thinks 5 minutes into the future.

Take a trip to the bottom of the well because you don't want have the energy to find a real white man. Also I am sure you are on your computer/phone 24/7... but you need a guy who will be at your call at all times to be your gratification slave while you get to walk on a red carpet as their white prize cunt.

Don't you realize that before women liberation a man could get a job and support his family?
You miserable bitches wanted to play office instead of house and added two times the amount of people to the workforce. This brought wages down by half. Then you miserable cunts fight for illegal immigrants and multiculturalism and are adding cheap labor to compete with both white men and women.

Now your miserable cunt wonders why your white boyfriend doesn't have the money to wine and dine you every night to keep you feeling cherished and important. You are a fucking downward spiral of indoctrinated retardation and think somehow you have been freed.

I fucked miserable cunts like you off tinder every week and they all have the same thing going for them. A worn out fuckhole who thinks that getting to play handsome tommy is the right thing for women.

Your miserable whore of a cunt is so white flagged you would rather fuck a shitskin because you don't want to deal with the hardship of what a good white family once was.

Rot in hell, civilization destoyer.

Selection bias you notice it more, interracial dating is quite rare. At least in north america, I don't know about Europe

>waaah waaah waahhh

Cry about it you stupid spaghetti slurping cuck.

you nigger how did you miss the obvious hover-hand

dissapointed in you Sup Forums

I am seriously disgusted to live under the same flag as this.
Not only are you a cuck-loving faggot, but you're also illiterate, misinformed, and probably fap to pictures of Bernie Sanders.

Bitches are always on the wrong side of history. Do you think histories losers would have continued on their path if they had no pussy?

>Black men are the definition of confidence, masculinity, and able to outrun child support
Fix'd

I would like to throw some stats out here:
Niggers = 13% of the population, 76% of US violent crime.

Average IQ:
Nigger : 85
White : 105

Niggers consume 48% of all US welfare.

Niggers are more likely to ruin a community the more there are in it.

Niggers statistically increase crime rates in areas with high nigger density.

I never see this

This was sooooooo cringe!!! Get a job white boy!!

> hover hand
> uncomfortable grin
> pointing downward

Our swarthy friend is not impressed with these hos.

A fucking faggot Leaf

KYS Faggot

He's probably a fucking refugee.

White Power.

Sup Forums is gonna let me down if this thread get 100 replies.

>Sup Forums will let me down.

This is generally true

So? This proves black men are alpha, superior and can propagate the human race r style, while pussy whitebois canno t

>pretending to be a dumb bitch who talks like a fag

That'll show him

Haha you got me on that one, just baiting

>wite

YA LOL

"alpha" suggests respect

"alpha" suggests you lead a pack (family)

you are neither when you abandon the mother of your children

an actual alpha is a man who has many children and provides a great life for them, someone like Donald Trump

niggers are more like animals or even insects where they deposit sperm and then leave the rest to the mother

>76% of US violent crime.
50%

>Nigger : 85
>White : 105
Are we forreal still relying on Reddit Information to say this? Lol, I read his shit, just seems like he's doing this for the memes.

>Niggers consume 48% of all US welfare
So the Whites got us beat? lol

>Niggers are more likely to ruin a community the more there are in it
Except Compton, and most of the parts in California

>Niggers statistically increase crime rates in areas with high nigger density

Ethiopia has a Very low Crime rate actually

>white men
>able to compete

top jej

Why is Canada so mad all the time. Literally changed the Defenition of a word to try and prove his point lol.

Go play some Hockey or something.

>76% of US violent crime.
>50%

Congrats, 13% of the population commits as much crime as the other 87% of the country combined

>Nigger : 85
>White : 105
>Are we forreal still relying on Reddit Information to say this? Lol, I read his shit, just seems like he's doing this for the memes.

Reddit? wtf are you talking about? Those numbers come from decades of research and testing and similar disparities are found in other forms of testing such as the SATS

>Niggers consume 48% of all US welfare
>So the Whites got us beat? lol

Again, you're forgetting population. Blacks make up 13% of the population. That means you are using almost half the total welfare compared to the other 87% of the country (which includes many whites, but also hispanics and every other group).

>Niggers are more likely to ruin a community the more there are in it
>Except Compton, and most of the parts in California

Bullshit. Black on asian crime is San Fran's dirty little secret. You bastards are robbing Chinese people left and right and they're waking up to it.

>Niggers statistically increase crime rates in areas with high nigger density

>Ethiopia has a Very low Crime rate actually

Yeah, you know what else Ethiopia has? A very high mortality rate because everyone is fucking starving to death.

This is it I'm moving out of this shit hole

Listen, all millenials understand that the vast majority of white women our age date interracially and are happy to do it.

There is serious niggadry afoot
I think /pol is raided

>unironically posting a shit-tier pokemon rip off as his reaction image

reminder you have to be 18 to post on Sup Forums

>white girls really think 50/50 mixed babies will look like this
That baby is like 1/8th black tops

actual statistics from dating sites like okcupid show that black men are by far the least desirable to white women and white women actually have the highest preference to date intraracially compared to other races

>What is music, film and television
They fell for a fake and gay meme

anyone wanna offer me some advice?

did no one point out the black guy hover handing the chick on the left?

lol >black men are alpha

Leaf genocide and a 2nd wall on our northern border might be essential to our survival at this point guys

If you count all of us who are KKK in spirit but keep our mouths shut, it's probably in the tens of millions now.

Black men are out stealing cars, running from the police, jumping fences, and playing basketball.

Literally, how can whitbois even compete?

Top tier white girls only got for top tier white guys (chads) After a bad breakup with a Chad they might date someone not white for something new like how beta white guys develop yellowe fever for Asian girls after bad experiences with white girls. Basically it sounds like you're in the league to get a great non white gf or find the diamond in the rough that is the natural white genuine beauty you have been looking for but she will naturally want a Chad because girls these days hesitate to settle for less

vocaroo.com/i/s1Fj2umjlLHO

Black men are usually taller, more confident, women know they have bigger dicks. And they're more masculine. No girl wants some pale feminine white boy, especially a blonde white boy. I'm gay but I have convinced many of my girlfriends that they should try a black guy, because I'm with one now and it's the best sex ever.A lot of women i know usually keep a black guy on the side. I'm gay so we do girl talk. It's 2016, and white bois are at home playing video games and not making an effort to start relationships. Black men are the definition of confidence, masculinity, and pleasure. White women won't and don't miss you.

They're like wild monkeys at the zoo. Why not take a picture?

Why do so many of you cucks act like taking a picture with a nigger is equal to marrying and fucking, while you don't think twice about an ordinary picture of a white man and woman?

You cucks have some disgusting interracial fantasies.

fucking seriously

I feintly get the idea of conserving your races identity but so many of these chicks are literal garbage imo

haha face it white bois the bbc is just irresistible!!!!1

you do realize these don't show age groups right?

dude i'm dead serious. my age group 16-25 interracial dates like no other.

Seriously...you guys should look into it age group specifically.

young asian girls been turning on whiteboys lately

probably better off meeting less westernized women in general

Quality bait

Prove it

That's gay. Is that a fetish or something?

Shh, let the goyim continue thinking that IR doesn't happen IRL. Before they know it they daughters will be slobbering on BBC.

Its just an extremely vocal minority

The white instagram models have a high rate of dating blacks for some reason. The actual rate of interacial relationships between any race is very low.

let them breed with a full african lad that and give birth to a ugly waste of brown shit and ruin their lives to never have a relationship with a white man who's self-respecting or any man for that matter

it's interesting though.

even generation z which is more conservative than others is really civic, they don't care about racial ties at all.

Sup Forums is gunna be reallllll disappointed

>2 posts by this ID
>People will fall for this
>84 replies

>Congrats, 13% of the population commits as much crime as the other 87% of the country combined
Im Correcting these ass pained "Facts" your spewing out, and yeah, crime happens, thats what happens when you get immigrants or have too many people in one place. Everyone around you is gonna have stuff except you.
Don't make this a race issue now.

>Reddit? wtf are you talking about?
I heard of it first from Reddit, sorry.

>Again, you're forgetting population
You're also forgetting the Regional, and if i do say so myself "Historical" ties that comes with these conclusions right. Blacks have always been poor man, thats because they live in poorer areas that are barely funded and don't have stable systems.

>Black on asian crime is San Fran's dirty little secret
If you come, at me with claims like this i expect a source to follow. The Mafia is coming back: aboutthemafia.com/2014-new-york-mafia-on-the-rise
see?

>A very high mortality rate because everyone is fucking starving to death
hmm really wondering why there starving to death-
>Pic Related
OH YEAH THATS RIGGHHHHT...

Sure, OP. You're "not" racist.
Face it. You believe that each and every race should breed only with their own. You're a stone's throw away from believing that each and every race should only live around/make nations with their own. That's not a bad thing. It's perfectly natural and to be encouraged.

Whew. The rare based leaf. I salute you.

>French in Red
>British in Blue
What the fuck is this shit

your map is gay can you provide me with a comparison of economies and development of each state before and after colonisation thanks

youtube.com/watch?v=LqO7zlGHEJ4

Sup Forums is not a place to live out your cuck fantasy

you dont seriously believe in the whole "day of the rope" meme do you? We have 316 million people in this country and most could give two fucks about skin color. To actually know there are retards like you out there makes me giggle

I'm gonna hope this is b8

When most people won't be able to feed themselves, they'll finally turn back and realize whose fault it is. My take is white liberals will be the first to fall.

again your living in a dream world. Grow up and stop taking shit online so seriously. I mean do you even want to be an adult with a family and a career? Or do you just plan on scream NIGGERS on a maylasian basket weaving image board?

sadly you don't see this is how jew media has written them to be for 20 years.

Bieber example

>average white guy is a loser, video game playing wuss
>mad when the average black is usually more fit, confident, casual and social adept
>wonders why white women prefer them
Stay mad, whiteys hahahahaha

I've seen this pasta before. It always brings in a lot of (you)s.

>the average black is a criminal a likely to go to jail
Stay mad negroids.

Caucasoid, mind you.
Average != lower class blackies, friend.