What do you guys think about Christianity taking off in east Asia?

what do you guys think about Christianity taking off in east Asia?

i went to some services in Seoul, and thought it was p. neat desu. Asian Christians are pretty based.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/he-R7RIWrck
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

i for one welcome my new oriental brothers and sisters in Christ

how is racist pol gonna react when the odds are there will be more Asians in heaven than non Asians?

B-b-but the atheists told me Christianity was dying

Christianity is a cuck religion

>your anime waifu is waiting in heaven

It's pretty fucking terrible that this garbage is still spreading.

We'll all be present in our heavenly bodies. who gives a fuck.

Japanese Christians are weird.

I would never try to take the heart of a bear and put it in a horse. That's all I have to say, I hope it's clear what I mean.

>Racist against the chinks, gooks and nips.
No, they're allright. It's just the Thai who come over and refuse to integrate. Even the chinks who are halfway balkanized still have adapted the vast majority of their foreign culture to coform with western sensibilities and tastes.
Plus it wouldn't be Paradise without daily live fights between capital-E Enlightened kungfu masters.

I know one.lovely lady. I just wish such a kind soul like hers could go get a better job

I think it is truly wonderful
There is not greater celebration in the Kingdom of Heaven than when a lost soul is saved.

Bonus points for me personally because Protestantism is the sect that is booming in Asia.

For the Japanese every religion is viewed through a nationalistic lens.
It's pretty much the same thing they did to Buddhism.
They Shintoize it all.

Bad news for communist gov.

We'll be in heaven so it doesn't matter.

yeah i agree medical science just isnt there yet, one day tho.

Do the Koreans and Chinese have as much heresy as Japanese Christianity?
I don't care if they Korean Jesus up but this is heresy.
youtu.be/he-R7RIWrck

It doesn't matter
But also, whites have a 1200 year headstart

More Christian soldiers for the coming crusade.

build a wall in heaven

Japanese Mormonism?

As someone who used to be a Dawkins-thumping Atheist..

Anything but Islam. Anything.

if this is what they actually believe they are not christians. There's no salvation without Jesus dying on the cross and rising again

I think Christianity and Islam should stay out of Asia, Just like how Islam should stay out of Europe.

that's dumb.

they aren't being forced to convert. they're doing so on their own accord, and appropriating it like Europeans did to fit their cultures.

i don't see it as comparable. and in SK and mainland China it is a force of good imo

When the racist is raised from the dead and perfected by Christ, he will no longer suffer the sin of racism

I'm Japanese and just like how Europeans don't want their culture erased and be replaced by Islam. I wouldn't want Shintoism and Buddhism to be erased, it's part of Japan's culture.

but buddhism came from india...

Buddhism came from India but India is no longer known as a Buddhist country since they are now Hindu. I am not too familiar with Christianity, but wasn't it's origins Jewish? When I think of Christians, I think of white people, not Jews.

you have to go back, gook.

The Jews and the Judeans are not one and the same

I am planning to but it's a little hard since I was born here. I like America but I do think multicultural societies don't work.

aka, you're too awkward to fit in thus you think multiculturalism doesn't work.

Fit into where exactly? There are too many cultures here. Technically I did fit in but it was with other Asians.

If California is any indication of mass Asian influx, we should probably get them to convert to Islam

I'm actually liking Asia partially because of that, but the only problem I have is that most Asians typically have strict families, if you add on Christianity, is that a good or bad thing?

Go back to your apathetic country, that acts like they believe in Buddhism.

Christianity in asia has already been around for a long time, at least several centuries, so im not sure what there is to say about it
My great grandmother from china was a convert, not sure if she was the first in my family, but my grandmother had a chinese bible she would read.

Christianity is already a majority non-white religion due to demographic shifts in Europe and Apefrica.

If you're happy for it to be Africanized and Asianized as it was modified by the Europeans from its original roots, good for you.

eat my dick.

Did u find yourself a Asian wife?

Christianity Allways destroys communism see Poland as an example

It seems like the worst versions versions are popping up though

like "Born Again" and variants of those

It's not Orthodox/Catholic/Protestant

Actually, Japanese Catholics are pretty religious and normally know canon very well. That said I think they're like 20 people.

We do have a Saint from Japan, and a church built in his honor in Germany though.

You get overpopulation
t. flip

These guys aint Christian. They're just new Mormons and named their guy accordingly for the label of it.

>implying its not the other way around
Institutionalised christianity IS the worst version
The original apostolic church was decentralised, small group and based out of peoples houses
Thats whats happening in places like china, due to persecution, but the model is the same as the original church

Yeah, like us white people are doing a great job making it suck and causing it to utterly die in Europe. I say lets let other races bring it back and see what they can offer to it.

The modern christian revivalist movements started in western countries, just that westerners dont care about it much, but asians like it alot.
The difference to me is the lack of liberal brainwashing in asia, they are more willing to accept absolute morality

I'm glad about it, but i hope Catholicism will take off and not a protestant sect, i mean, look at Korea now, it got totally corrupted by materialism, and became the USA of Asia thanks to proddies.

Kys liberal filthy and go back to your cuckshed gobbling negroes' cocks.

A new crusade will occur... And it will be from the EAST!

>Bonus points for me personally because Protestantism is the sect that is booming in Asia.
Hu? Thought it was catholicism, SAD!

Do you know much about the history of the Jesuits in Japan? It's pretty fascinating and where the Samurai legend took off as they would lop the heads off missionaries on sight for more than 100 years during the expulsion. Being Jesuits they kept landing anyway because they are first and foremost soldiers of the Vatican. The Jap emporer at the time even recognized that and called them the first wave of an attacking army from Rome! Your country actually occupied the main Jap port in the 1800's with a paddle wheeler and demanded the Japs let the Jesuits back in. But the Jesuits never forgive and never forget. Rumor has it the 'miracle of Hiroshima' was no miracle, Jesuits ground detonated the first A bomb. Another more recent rumor has it that was no earthquake that shredded their reactor but a micronuke planted nearby on orders of the Black Pope.

The Jesuits when founded to fight the Reformation actually put China and much of Asia as a top priority for infiltration. I hear tell there are almost as many Chinese Christians than American Christians now.

Fucking Christfags.

why are eastern Christians so into this? adorning portraits with crosses and weapons beside it.

really makes me thunk. might do this myself with a Trump portrait, some mickey d's, and a shotgun.