youtube.com/watch?v=CpYOBpOFTrA

He literally went full 14/88

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=zMGZtkMS3sQ
youtu.be/QGX2mJ6IbS0?t=11m16s
youtube.com/watch?v=d0OtwfYahyg
twitter.com/AnonBabble

explain

Holy fuck, yes, someone send him the IRC.

i'm not clicking on some interweb heartthrob shit

just explain it

ye

he's either parodying the left or making fun of the right, probably the later

this guy mastered the fast cuts done by all youtube videos

No, he's far right, but covering it with a thin veil of irony to save his ass and say "LOL, it was just a joke!!!" if shit gets serious. One doesn't simply own german uniforms, and constantly put nazi imagery into their videos. He's getting his audience used to the imagery, joking at first, then they'll start liking it

He's just doing this shit so you'll watch him. He's an actor, professional liar, he'll do anything to get you to watch his shit and pay his bills, he doesn't sincerely believe in any of this shit

All of his suggested videos when he shows his YouTube page are typically far right stuff. Pretty sure he's watching red pill material.

His channel is slowly dying and the kind of shit he's doing puts some people off. Hes Deleting his channel at 50 mil subs, most of which he wont get back as you can tell by his declining views. Im not sure of what hes trying to do exactly, but I doubt thats all there is to it.

I wonder if he ever regrets having an online presence like that, sure it has given him money but is it really worth the loss of a life in privacy and happiness?

He thinks his suggested videos are being blocked because he's white and popular. so he's hoping to restart it so that his videos will get recommended again because he won't be fucking.... a white male! as the most popular person on youtube. Or something along those lines.

I think part of it is that Youtube totally fucked him because they changed not only the way they suggest videos, but how subscribers interact. If you're subscribed to someone, no longer will you see their videos in a "subcriber" box, they removed that feature. So the only way to know if someone you're subscribed to put out a video, is to go an extra step and decided to get notifications when they post a new video. So essentially 49,000,000 people that have subsribed to pewdiepie, will not get any notifications that he has posted a new video, because that feature didn't exist when they subscribed. If I had to guess, youtube probably changed a perameter for how their suggested and trending videos system works, where it takes into account what percentage of your subscribers or just people in general interact and view videos. So because Pewdiepie has 50,000,000 subscribers, now only 2-6 million people are interacting, which is 5-10% of his subscriber base, which is poor performance, and youtube's algorithm only looks at that percentage and thinks that it's not trending.

I think this is also a way for pewdiepie to wipe the slate clean with subscribers that don't know there are new videos being put out, and no longer interacting with his videos, and get subscribers that are currently interested in his content.

Hes a faggot hitler would of killed him

youtube.com/watch?v=zMGZtkMS3sQ

It's funny as hell you guys think hes (((/ourguy/))). It's obviously a stunt for views, every time he talks when he's being serious is nothing like the hitler parodies. The next gen is going to be super conservative and they are around his demographic age. put 2 and 2 together you fucking retards and stop begging popular people to agree with you so you feel validated

Sup Forums isn't about being a dindu and jew hating nazi, though. There's lots of different people here with different opinions. but he's obviously waking up to the liberal bullshit. His newest video has him talking about how shitty the media is. he's called his own home country cucked, and shits on SJWs as often as he can get the chance.

>he's got 50million subs already
I want to see YouTube burn

I told you faggots about this days ago. I redpilled him when I met him in LA.

I like this movement

I hope we go full genocide mode in several years

>several years

More like several months.

He's memeing the masses like we did with pepe

lol, shit nigga.

1700 gmt. Will be fun

fuggggg :DD

youtu.be/QGX2mJ6IbS0?t=11m16s

hmmmmmm

Lol what the fuck, is this a joke? 49M subscribers to redpill, this is good shit

>ourguy

NO

He hit over 50mil today.

He's going to delete his channel today

this and it is glaringly obvious youtube is trending paid adverts and outright propoganda. the huge amount of drumpf this and that in the hottest trending shit was ridiculous.

Says the man who voted for an actor and paid liar.

Every fucking time i been here to long havent if youve been here long enough you'de know pewdiepie started out on Sup Forums. exactly like notch did

I've hated this guy for so long now, I've avoided these threads talking about him for so long
maybe he has changed

>sieg heil howsitgoinbros :----------DDDDDDDDD

Everyone unsubscribe, he must drop under 50 mil and not delete account.

check the comment section, nothing but redpilling against the media

>fuck the mainstream media
>media's been slandering people for years and is skewed in representation of certain people (possible reference to trump?)

damn this vid is his most redpilled in fucking weeks, and considering that his audience is mostly the new generation...

To those wondering this is the speech at the end of the video.

youtube.com/watch?v=d0OtwfYahyg

Does anyone have a translation of what Hitler is saying in that clip?

WHAT DID YOU DO TO HIM Sup Forums?? YOU'VE CREATED A MONSTER. HE COULD REDPILL THE WHOLE OF YOUTUBE IF HE CONTINUES ON LIKE THIS

I thought he said he voted for Shillary in a video a while back... or was it all a trick?

He's a Swede living in the UK. Why the fuck would he vote in the US elections