Old People

>Company B buys senior apartments from Company A
>Company B kicking out all of the old people so they can raise the rent
>Neither company cares about what happens to said old people, many of whom have nowhere else to go

cbsnews.com/news/eviction-notices-posted-on-retirement-home-doors-shock-seniors/

Edgy Sup Forumsfags will defends this.

Other urls found in this thread:

watermarkcommunities.com/about-watermark/our-team/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I can't believe that there are people out there who are so calloused that they are willing to put profits over helpless old people. This genuinely disgusts me.

Fucking kikes

I can't believe these people could do this.

watermarkcommunities.com/about-watermark/our-team/

>there are people on Sup Forums who support unregulated capitalism
this is exactly what happens, you dont have to be a commie to see the value in a few regulations

no, Sup Forums wouldn't defend this because this is clearly the jews doing what they do best: acting as parasites and taking money from anyone they can get it from.

Let them die off... what are they contributing in their old age? Sucking from the tit as they raise ratings for wheel of fortune?

Fuck em

Not everything is memes Sup Forums.

What Sup Forums says

What Sup Forums thinks

2edgy4me

Why aren't they in a nursing home in the first place?

Shit is expensive. For my grandpa it was like 8k a month. Nursing homes are for full time care.

Oh it's not edgy. I take care of old people.. 80% of the daily conversation is "I don't want to take my pills, let me die," "I'm sorry, we can't do that because your son/daughter desperately snd selfishly want you to waste away in here watching tv so that they don't have to face loss, or so they have a last chance to change that will when your mind finally slips."

Tldr; let them die

Shit, that pays like 3 salaries a year

Because people like
Work there and it's expensive.

Welcome to Trump's America OP

Typical compassionate Trump voter

I guess they should have made better decisions so they wouldn't be broke in their old age. Why is it some real estate company's problem?

The fact that old ppl are left to the care of profit-seeking corporations is not a flaw of capitalism. It is a flaw of the breakdown of family values caused by degenerate leftists.

Leftists will slit their mother's throat if they think they can dump her corpse on the doorstep of Capitalism. They are not even human,

If that's your way to separate yourself from the truth fine, but you're wrong.

After 75 there is no reason to be alive. They are all miserable, they all secretly want to die. They just don't tell you because they don't want to upset you, and they know you'll say no.

This. /thread

As someone whose elderly parent died a few years ago in a nursing home, I can confirm this. In fact, as someone who is approaching 65, I can say that I already feel mostly that way.

they served society enough, they deserve to be NEETs.

cucks like you are why the cheapest tin shack in canada sells for 1.2 million

you know (((who))) would do this

They fucking hate it. Unlike this shit stain generation, most old people feel like once they are no longer doing something there is no point in being here.

Inb4 le free market

How are they 70+ and don't own property of any form?

Sorry man, I hope you had a good run of it though.

My advice, don't give power of attorney to anyone, they all just fight about it when you're not around.
Take trips with whatever grandkids you have, pass on everything your kids are too pussy to say. Spend what you want snd don't not say how you feel, none of your kids have your best interest in mind anyway.

Too late.

I HAD power of attorney over my father's affairs and emptied his accounts about 12 hours before he died. That prevented any probate problems. I have no kids or grandkids, so no matter what happens, I will die alone. Of course, if I am able, I will kill myself or refuse meds and die from pneumonia or whatever shows up. I had an OK run. Worked from the time I was about 10 years old, although I grew up in a middle class family and didn't have to. Now I just have so damned many books I still want to read. They (and my cat) are the only reason I go on.

This is not wrong.
Once you lose agency your life will drains away, btw this is why young people are so fucked up, their life is controlled till after college, then If they can't get a job they are completely emmastuled for another several years.
Not all old people though, I have a uncle that started a new business at age 95 and is selling his product at supermarkets. It really has to do with agency and health.

In that case, grab your books and a cat carrier, go on a trip to good reading areas: Rome, Ireland, Nevada, wherever.
Read and chill with the cat and die in some hotel far away surrounded by books.

Making space for refugees :)

I might at that. I own the house I live in, but you learn after a while, that you never own anything. I pay more in taxes than I ever paid in mortgage, and someday the cash will run out and I'll have to sell. But then, for the only time in my life, I'll have about half a million dollars. Kind of ironic, ain't it? I sure could have used that about 20 years ago. Now I can't even find anyone who sells weed! I have all the time in the world to get high and shitpost and I can't. Life's a bitch.

>order a pizza
>have it delivered
>if pizza guy is a Fuck head millennial ask him if he knows any one that could hook up some dank bud
>9/10 times this works

Lol, it is funny that way.

10 decent years left man, put the house on the market. Fuck it, what are you saving it for? Go spend your money, sit in a mountain hotel in Colorado Springs reading and smoking legal weed.

I'd like to think he'd get a kick out of hooking up an "oldie." Unless he thought I was a cop. But it's legal here now (Massachusetts), so even that isn't a thing. Soon, I hope!

In order for Medicare to pay for the ridiculously expensive elderly care home, the elderly person can not have anything of value, this includes money and property.

Its amoral and something that no politician talks about, even though the entire system is abjectly amoral.

Yeah, that's what I figure. 10 years. No one wants this piece of shit house, but the property under it is what's worth some money. The day after I sell, they will bulldoze it into the foundation and pave it over. Still, I have literally been here my whole life (since 1955). It's hard to walk away.

Most kids think it's the craziest shit when older folks are into weed. As long as you use the words- dank, fire, bud, kush, and lit when asking about it, the guy will laugh his ass off and never once suspect that you're a cop. Good luck user!

I haven't been high for a year and a half. I can't wait. Nothing I love more than cranking up the stereo and cross-fading!

Yea, it's harder to die. Trust me when you hit too weak to physically do it stage you'll wish you'd sold the shit and died somewhere strange, go out with a little romance even if no one sees it

So you own your own home, you're old, you have plenty of time on your hands and weed is legal in your state. Could you not easily start growing your own dope? You can buy quality Canadian seeds online my man.

Top kek, that's pretty much what I do whenever I have bud

Mind if I ask you what it was like back in the day? I was born in 96, so my whole adult life has been fucked over by this pc nonsense. What was it like before all this bullshit?

The free market is more important than some old farts you commie fuck.

At least it's almost Christmas so it won't take them very long to die on the streets.

Freezing to death isn't so bad, I hear.

I did grow my last stash! I tried buying seeds from the UK and the credit card company declined to process the transaction. It was some white widow that was like 23% THC. It kicked my ass in the best way. I will try Canada. Thanks for the tip. Home grown is the best shit of all.

Old people serve a place in society. The average age in Afghanistan is like 17 and look at them.

the apartment owners have every right to kick out their tenants if they want. It might be a shitty thing to do, but that doesn't mean they shouldn't have the right to do it.

Honestly, I was a total dick. Kind of why I have no friends now. I've been a nazi since forever. In the early 80s I took a Greyhound across the country (San Francisco to Boston) with a Hitler mustache and a copy of Mein Kampf under my arm. It wasn't until I got to Grand Central Station in NYC that a couple of Black guys said "Look at that! Adolph Hitler is here!" Fucking hilarious. People just didn't see it. Of course, the weed sucked. The best you could get was Thai stick and it wasn't all that great. When I went to college, I majored in "Irish Studies," with an all white class and we studied James Joyce and, you know, Irish shit. I also had a class called "Nazi Culture," taught by an ex-Hitler Jugend professor. And I went to Catholic high school and could smoke IN CLASS at the age of 14. You just can't imagine what a different universe it was.

My pleasure user, hope it works out and happy gardening!

See? It's too weird. People don't know what to say.

That's the whole thing of being old. People just walk away, the whole fucking world walks away, and there you are, reading a book, smoking a cig, and you look up, and they are all gone.