Imagine going to war winning all these victories only to finally realize what you've done when it is already too late

Imagine going to war winning all these victories only to finally realize what you've done when it is already too late.

Other urls found in this thread:

heretical.com/miscellx/bolshies.html
tarasow-ilya.livejournal.com/36907.html
youtube.com/watch?v=zY-1Um1Gzzk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Patton is what Sup Forums should be, not lazy neets.

/Thanks for the fun guys but its time to go home. I pray to Christ there's steps in the snow beside me.

Swing low, sweet chariot
Carry me home/

all is lost

ty allies for being good goy and ruin the entire world in the name of jewish interests, rip.

On a positive note, he didnt have too many sleepless nights after the realisation he helped destroy Western civilisation.

well it was mortifying and he tried to tell people after the war but they had him suicided

He was truly the greatest

One of the greatest Americans who ever existed, it's such a shame things happened the way they did.

He was a fool if he thought he could defeat the Soviets in mainland Europe by the end of the war.

That's not the point, it was that the american government at the time allowed the soviets to take Berlin, when it could have been taken by U.S. Forces first.

That doesn't really make any sense. The Soviets were the ones who defeated Germany. They were the ones with millions of boots marching towards Germany, pushing them back and eventually overtaking them. Why would they stop at the last second and wait for America to take what was rightfully theirs?

Patton absolutely could have. Soviets were shit. Over a million Russians defected and joined Germany during the war. The US was still the only country with "The Bomb" as well.

No. This is where you realize the fix was in from the start and the bad guys won WW2. Patton realized this after the war was over, which is why he was planning to run for President and expose everything. This is why he was assassinated by his own government.

Gonna ignore the flags, but both Patton and MacArthur wanted to continue the war, only against the Soviets instead of Germany/Japan respectively.

Of course Patton had his (((car accident))) and MacArthur was buried into rebuilding Japan until they needed him for Korea.

Thanks greatest ally, these conspiracy theories were starting to make sense to me

>Soviets were shit.
By the end of the war they were dominating the Germans. They started out weak and pathetic, but ended up with by far the best trained and strongest army in the world. Russians are like Saiyans.

>Over a million Russians defected and joined Germany during the war.
Over half of all Soviet POWs died. Defecting was basically choosing life over death.

A million out of 170mln-strong race.
And if you think that a nuke would've been a way to scare soviets, you're wrong. By the end of the war the nation was united in their fight against the nazis, turning the war against nazism into a war against imperialism would've been a piece of cake.
Exterminating a city with a nuclear bomb would've been just the way to make the people sure that their ex-allies are the enemy now.
The American forces could have taken Berlin first simply due to time limitations. We had to greatly rush forward too.

You destroyed western civilization you cunt, in 200 years white people will be wiped out because you stopped Hitler

And Russia will still stand strong.
Because even arabs and niggers don't want to live here.

We would have moped the floor with you slavic mutts. The USA not vaporizing USSR is such a damn shame.

>It's another Patton was a secret Nazi thread

Quit slandering the great man by projecting your fantasies onto him you Kraut larping faggots.

Patton recognized the Soviets were as much of a threat as the Germans were. He was just thinking ahead.

>hurr durr Patton hated da Joos like I do

No he didn't. Patton treated Jewish soldiers under his command no differently than he treated any other. He was enraged when the Allies discovered Ohrdruf concentration camp and was so disturbed by what he saw, he couldn't set to set foot in another camp.

>inb4 anons cite Patton shitposting in his diary about Jewish concentration camp inmates

Patton was a fighter all his life. The idea that someone would allow themselves to be reduced to such a disgusting state of servility was unfathomable to him. That's what he was conveying.

Hello JDF :)

You kikes will soon face an even bigger oven.

Patton was an egotistical cuck. He would not of been able to take Berlin as quickly as the soviets.

Talk shit, get hit.
Don't mess with Gods chosen next time.

I hate you fuckaroos faggots.

>Another straw man "you're a Jew" non-argument

Fuck off

And you didn't go through with operation unthinkable because... Why, exactly?

>blaming Russia for being invaded by their ally and defending themselves
Are you trolling m8?

East Germany is superior to weak and gay West Germany in every conceivable way.

fuck off Schlomo

At least he gets a dog named after him

>shitposts

Because FDR was a fucking communist.

To be fair if we had a few more months of preparations we'd have attacked first. It wasn't a question of if one will attack the other, it was more of about who will do it first and when. You can't really conceal millions of troops, thousands of tanks and stockpiles of fuel and various equipment being gathered on the border.

The only american I respect. Actual americans are fat idiots who are proud about BTFO the "evil nazis" while black dindus fuck their women and blame everything to "da j00s"

It's not too late.
They'll be back.
Soon.

Soviets could have never defeated the Germans without Britain and America providing for them, most of their trucks were American, even at the end of the war.

Also nukes, the allies could have pushed the commies back easily, but the people home couldn't stomach more carnage.
Our weakness killed western civilisation.

Fuck your Pigod

Patton was just dellusional boy. He faced only 6 nazi divisons during war and he think he was fucking hero and master of tactics.
While only in Stalingrad battle soviets fought against 15 divisions and whole 4th airforce fleet. And overall soviets fought against more than 200 divisions, when allies - against 30.
Patton was dellusional beyond saving.

Checked

>S H A D I L L A Y

You lost the argument here

>but the people home couldn't stomach more carnage.
nah
It was more that the US was run by commies & commie sympathizers

germany only lost bc they get out of ammo, too much slavs to kill

wrong pic

It wasn't just them. Operation Unthinkable was intended to involve the UK, Canada, etc etc

Allied non-commies were badly outnumbered by commies though. The intelligence agencies and military command almost unanimously decided they'd lose unless they managed a surprise lightning victory within the first few weeks.

Supply lines, mechanization, etc mean Patton probably could have made it there first. Germany was collapsing on both flanks, not just one. Patton was ordered to stand down.

Also reminder that the alphabet agencies killed Patton via a car crash (failed) and something to give him a heart attack after he started to recover (succeeded)

Different reminder that the Soviet dogs raped over 2 million German women

1 german to ~1.8 slav
What's your point?

Barron is our autistic prince. We must protect Barron in the event that anything happens to Trump. We must even protect Barron from his Jew influenced siblings.

kek

No, Germany lost because Hitler was a shitty leader when it came to war

Why do people keep saying that the jews created the bolshevik revolution in Russia?

I did some googling and the only Jew I could find involved was Trotsky (And Karl Marx of course)

can anyone give me more information on the people involved in the communist revolution and who was involved?

Jews killed Jesus and broke their bond with God. They are not the chosen people, Christians are. I'd go as far as to say Germans were the chosen people, and Hitler was to be their saviour.

Gotta love these russian delusions. There were some 70 german divisions in western europe when the US and the UK invaded, if Patton only faced 6 of them(which I frankly doubt, but never mind that for now) it was because he was clever enough to direct his forces against weak areas of the german defenses in the west.

I don't know much about the Bolsheviks, but the Spartacist leadership in Germany was almost entirely Jewish.

It used to be that 9/10 of the listed top leaders of the Spartacists had wiki articles detailing prominently how they were Jewish. But then some fags deleted the "Jews and Communism" article which linked to those articles, and half of the Jew-references were deleted as "not relevant." If you find the Spartacist League wiki page and check the history/talk for each of the leaders, and scroll back far enough, you'll see what I mean. Last time I checked only 4/10 now included something about being Jewish.

kek

They killed him for saying this. Poor Willie waited for his master to come home and he never did.

Look into US cables from Russia at the time about the coup

Also this gives a decent rundown
heretical.com/miscellx/bolshies.html

>did some googling and the only Jew I could find involved was Trotsky
tarasow-ilya.livejournal.com/36907.html
Pre-Stalin soviet central government was 60% jewish, 30% minority, 10% russian (half of whom were baptised jews).

that is a bad (((misconception))). It was Hitler's genius that began the war in the first place. It was actually a chain of bad luck that lost the war: Enigma, Italy, Raspuza, Hitler sleeping during the D-Day

Amazing how much he looked like Trump

You fuckers fought like a pack of craven niggers and barely defeated Germany with it's hand tied behind it's back. Even in victory, you shits lost more men and material than the Germans on all fronts.
By 45, your airforce was toast and Stalin was scrapping the bottom of the manpower barrel.
Patton should have been unleashed on you scumfucks and it would have saved the world 40+ years of living under the threat of M.A.D.
There is some solace, however. Watching the Soviet Union crumble provided keks worldwide.

Hitler wanted the Germans to be Islamic, unless God is the Islamic God, I doubt they were the chosen people

>Soviet tactical art
Lolooololloloolol
Now show us your aircraft and tank losses.

Trump knows a lot about Patton. He is red pilled about this. so is mad dog mattis. Think about that

We should have taken in it and just defeated the Soviet Union then. We could have. History would have been better. Mao never would have come to power either. How many millions of lives would have been saved?

But really, once you think about it, we shouldn't have allied with Russia at all. We might have been able to avoid the war altogether and Germany would have defeated Russia.

Imagine gunning down veterans before you become a big general and never loose a minute of sleep over it. Really makes you think.

If Russia is so terrible (which it is) why does the majority of Sup Forums love Putin so much? They've been the moral enemy of western civilization since 1917

How much better would the world be if Germany defeated the Soviet Union? Imagine if Britain and France didn't declare war on Germany. We would be living in a more prosperous world. Even if you are the most blue-pilled normie ever, you would have to acknowledge that tens of millions of lives would have been saved as communism would have been extinguished. Not only that, but the jews would be in Madagascar instead of Israel. Imagine how much more peaceful the Middle East would be. Purely from a humanitarian stand point, if we could change history, keeping America out of the European theatre completely would be objectively moral.

They've improved since then. They're redpilled compared to pussified western Europe

I blame the fucking Japs

>Imagine how much more peaceful the Middle East would be
total Islamic meme. Anywhere there are muslims, violence follows. All the jews could leave the middle east tomorrow and nothing would change

Yes, Russia isnt run by pussies like the rest of Europe. That doesnt make them good

haha, true, but we wouldn't give a shit other than ensuring our economic interests, which is all we should care about there.

Are you sure mate?

Europe isn't run by pussies either. It's run by demons.

semantics really. Run by demons who make their people weak, pussies

go back to /x/ with this conspiracy tier horseshit

America tried a late mad dash for berlin after barely just entering the war and failed while the soviets are the ones that ground the nazis to a halt and defeated them with numbers and sheer will after the biggest and bloodiest land war earth has ever seen.

>America had tuh bomb

Soviets knew all about this all along

>Continue the war

The allies would of been creamed, the soviets had the largest land army the earth had ever seen at this point "muh bomb" was the only thing saving the rest of europe.

You're not really bright to see his endgame, Burger?

nice fake news you got there
reported to the authorities

>Patton is what Sup Forums should be, not lazy neets.
Patton was a Zionist golem, the perfect goy.

>Patton believed in reincarnation
>trump was born one year after Patton died

They had to let the Russians take Berlin because Stalin would have been triggered if they hadnt

This is the hardest redpill for allies

>literally zerg rush
Wow i'm impressed at superior russian tactics. How many Russians died in WW2 again? I'm sure their (((bolshevik))) masters are real proud of their sacrifice lmao

>Exterminating a city would have turned their ex-allies against them.

Why would have the allies of USA cared if Moscow or St. Petersburg got nuked?

This is spot on. There was no need for the UK to be opposed to Germany. France either, actually. The USA most of all. The world would be a better place if the European part of WWII never happened. A much better place.

The Nazis killed Russians at a rate >5:1. The US had the atom bomb. The US suppled your aircraft fuel along with many other necessities. Patton should have wasted you commie fucks. FDR and Truman fucked up.

No he didn't. FDR was an Ashkenazi Jew. He surrounded himself by Jews. He was a fucking communist. He called Stalin "Uncle Joe".

Get fucked my Italybro.

youtube.com/watch?v=zY-1Um1Gzzk

The fuck is this leaf talking about?

Learnt alot during school eh?