Why do richer/smarter people in general lean left...

Why do richer/smarter people in general lean left? And why is the quality of life in liberal cities generally much better?
What do they know that we don't?

Other urls found in this thread:

gallup.com/poll/151310/u.s.-republican-not-conservative.aspx
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>Why do richer/smarter people in general lean left?

Only the ones who are in the public eye and get exposure are.

Rich/smart/attractive people are the sort of people who thrive in the degenerate hellscape that liberalism creates

what is
>detroit
>chirac
>LA

all liberal, all shit.

>liberal cities
>higher quality of life

Yeah, that's why they're all infested with homeless people.

Collage and university professors fuck them up for life.

I'm not sure, I grew up in a very wealthy section of Los Angeles. I liked it plenty.

When your in the spotlight you want to protect your reputation. If someone said they weren't left, the media would trash/ignore them. And they live in bubbles protected from the real world

Homeless people go where the money is - I can't see any reason why a homeless person would get it in their mind to travel to a place like Ohio or Nevada where nobody has any money to give.

Kill yourself fuckface

Everything about this post is wrong.

The higher income bracket votes majority conservative because rhetoric like eat the rich, forcible income redistribution and pay your fair share are not as appealing to them as tax cuts.

Generally the city is known for being more expensive and the quality of life less than areas surrounding it like suburbs.

As an added and often unknown fact, Republicans have won the white college educated vote for the past 60 years, and this includes Trump. Look up Bill Maher's sketch someone where he talks about how Trump voters don't really have a lot of problems because they are quite wealthy, they just like to complain a lot.

Could you unpack this a little? Why are you so angry? Is it because the place you come from might not be so liberal? What was it like growing up there? Were there a lot of jobs?

The Upper East Side of Manhattan, one of the wealthiest neighborhoods in the world, is still by a great majority a blue stronghold. And all but one neighborhood in Beverly Hills, a similarly wealthy neighborhood, voted blue. I'm sure you could find other similar trends for the wealthiest areas of the US - the Hamptons, Bay Area, Miami, Seattle, etc.

Are you telling me that the statistics mean nothing because of your personal experiences?

Just look at the exit polls for all previous elections these past couple decades. The highest income bracket votes majority conservative.

>Could you unpack this a little?

You have to go back.

I'm not talking about the 1%, any idiot can earn $100,000 in a year. I'm interested in why UHNW people tend to run left. Do you have any stats on that?

Where to? My family has been in the United States since Andrew Jackson was president.

>Why do richer/smarter

You mean sheltered, they live in big cities and have jobs never outside what the city holds. They have no concept of middle america or middle-lower working class

Gr8 B8 M8
>pic related is a liberal city

... Are you retarded? The graph shows $100k+ voting Republican. That's the middle class, not the "1%"

>Why do richer people lean left
Generalization, I know plenty of rich people on the right. I'd say they don't understand the struggles of the middle class and want to feel good about themselves by "helping" minorities. They like to virtue signal.

>Smarter
Debatable. My dad is right wing and has an IQ in the 140s. My IQ is in the 130s, two standard deviations above the average. Minorities with low average IQs also vote left.

Yea, I have a relative who lives in a very nice part of Beverly Hills. Living in a $7 million dollar house in a top tier neighborhood isn't bad. The rest of LA is shit.

Here is an interesting article I remember reading a few years ago which describe that the wealthiest of the 1% still usually vote Republican. You can read the summary at the bottom. I believe this has to do with the terrible way in which Democrats treat the rich and the anti-rich rhetoric that goes on.

gallup.com/poll/151310/u.s.-republican-not-conservative.aspx

Even someone like Nate Silver still can't ignore the fact that despite the Marxist brainwashing that goes on in schools, Republicans still win the white college educated vote including Trump this year.

They have money to give, they just aren't being force to give it