Alcohol

Redpill me on alcohol (binge drinking).

What are the long term effects on memory, intelligence, health and muscular structure of binge drinking once a week (usually 8-12 doses)? I'd imagine not pretty.

Me

7 days a week

Indulging once a week likely won't have too many negative effects on memory and intelligence.

But as far as overall health goes, alcohol is a calorie source, and most alcoholic beverages also contain sugar on top of that.

So It's a recipe for the diabeetus, or at the very least getting fat.

I'm the most beautiful man alive.

this guy was never sober

test

I drink like 6 days a week. Binge drink. I'm an actual chronic alcoholic. it hasn't affected me in terms of memory or intelligence, but I've gained like 20 pounds in the span of two months and it's made me super depressed.

I drink like a bottle of whisky a day. thats like 1600 calories

30 years of age, not touched alcohol since i was around 21. Thing is i dont look down upon people who do drink, its harmful yeah, but i smoke ciggies, so the fuck can i say?

The only negative effect of binge drinking can't be just calories? It's a drug with huge neurotoxical effects.

And now he's dead
Let that sink in for a moment...

I worked for the LCBO here in cucknada and I cant do cashier so I quit. Fuck working at the cash.

MD studying for boards atm, I've studied lotwrally every drug and alcohol is by far the worst. Its toxicity is beyond anything i could believe. If you like downers just claim migraines and get some benzos, its the same drunk high with less effects. Pot is also way better amd most hallucinogens dont even harm you.
TL;DR: alcohol is a shit drug, switch.

I've done other drugs, but the problem with alcohol is peer pressure. You usually literally can't see your friends here at weekends without binge drinking, I think I'm somewhat addicted to it (psychologically) and always overdo it.

Typical faggot Ontarian mentality. Calling liquor stores LCBO's even though the fucking O itself stands for Ontario. Meaning that you are honestly mentally ill and believe the world revolves around Cucktario.

wow ill never work the cash again shocking

Fuck French Canadians

Sure, healthwise alcohol is the worst.

Unfortunately, it's socially acceptable while the others are tested for in the workplace. Most of us like being employed and don't like making up symptoms/lieing to our doctor.

It kills testosterone levels and raises your estradiol. It's a slow sex change in a bottle. Just look at all drinkers with moobs.

>he thinks only Québec hates Ontario

Youre ground zero for Canada's degeneracy, faggot.

Uncle is what would be considered an alcoholic
Been drinking since he was 13 probably a pint of vodka a day + like 10-13 bud ices (24oz) + coke on weekends and pot everday
Does tree cutting for a living (white) and rides his bike like 30 mules a day to and from work and is in pretty good phhysical shape for his age, like 46 I think
Guess it all depends on what you do to counteract all that intake