>>102149901

bump

Other urls found in this thread:

thedailybeast.com/articles/2016/12/02/why-did-a-cop-follow-a-man-home-before-killing-him-with-an-ar-15.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

WTF?

That old bastard didn't follow commands and seemed to have a weapon in his hand.

Justified shooting.

Plus you guys are ignoring that there was something that brought the cop out there. The dude who was shot was probably threatening people or something.

Dumb leaf, you have to make a thread about what was posted in another thread.

>what is suicide by cop

Land of the free.

The cop should've just got back into his vehicle and fucked off. But no, he had to stand his ground and empty his AR15 into a mentally ill old man (who was standing on his own property) to fulfill his hero complex.

LAND OF THE FREE
If you dont obey your master commands you get shot.
Also, burgers will deffend this.

THEY ALWAYS DEFEND FUCKING PUSSIES MAN

He was holding a valve key, it's not like he was trying to hit him or anything. He legit just walked towards him

The cop didn't backup or anything, he just sprayed him down for walking towards him

Niggers sprint full speed at cops after attacking them and get shot. Old white guy walks toward one while talking politely and gets shot

>talking politely
we can all hear him screaming "I'm gonna kill you" in a fucking lunatic voice and egging the cop on to shoot him, basically saying he wants to die

American police are the scum of the earth. Why not just subdue him with a leg shot if hes so terrified of an old man walking slowly towards him? Fucken pathetic.

>telling him to stop and stay where he is 5 times as he had a gun pointed at you isn't warning enough
it fills me with joy knowing you would be that retard and walk towards someone like that is the situation arose

You answered your own question bruv. American police.
Or to be precise, "American".

>When another human being walks towards you violating the NAP so you blast the fuck out of him with a high powered rifle in front of his wife and kids

It is land of the free not land of the stupid.
>>play stupid games win stupid prizes deal.
The guy coming up to the cop knew exactly what was going to happen he yelled it at the cop the cop told him to stay . the guy thinks its a good idea to yell and approach a man with a gun when he tells you to back off and stands his ground. the reason you don't see white people going crazy over this is because most white people have interacted with cops and know if you listen to them and are polite or just shut the fuck up the interaction ends quickly and in the best outcome possible.

because realistically, shoot to wound isn't a thing.

even past that, the american legal system provides incentives such that, in case of a shooting, it's best to have a single side to tell the story.

Seriously, one shot to his leg would have been enough to blow the old fart away. Why even use a rifle in this case. And where was his taser gun?
Americans sure do love to kill easy targets. What a pathetic cop.

but why? old man is a dumb cunt. Officer should had handle it better by firing a warning shot desu

Cops should use tazer more instead of gun

totally unjustified. fuck that cop

>Why are no liberals throwing themselves on the ground over this? Why has this barely been talked about? Why is this completely disregarded and not talked about?

Cop did nothing wrong... that's why.

right or wrong its a simple rule that if you choose not to follow because of the principals you hold you end up getting dealt with just like the rest.
the rule being . If a cop tells you to do something you do it. if he is wrong deal with it legally after the issue.
the rule being. if someone has a gun and they tell you to do something . you do it. ...boyz in blue are a military ..do you have a military? if not and you are just a single person remember that anything you do to one blue you do to all of them and they will consider that a challenge.

only stupid people think that beliefs are some type of shield to real world interactions.

This is an honest question:
Do you support assisted suicide?

Thats police training. You are taught center mass so you dont miss and kill grandma or the neighbors dog. If it hits the threat center mass its better than aiming for a leg and missing.

>even in a high stress situation you as a citizen are required to be in the same calm and collected mindset of comply to survive that you need to adopt during a hostage situation when talking to a police officer to escape with your life
>even after years of training the police officer doesn't need to act reasonably at all and can assume everyone is an omnicidal psychopath ready to teleport a gun out of the shadow realm into their hands at a splitseconds notice

americucks

Warning shots arent allowed and are illegal.

>someone pointing big fucking gun at you, warning you not to get any closer
>"DUNT U TEL ME WAT 2 DUUU!!!"

Why do cops need assault rifles in these situations? Fucking retarded americunts will defend this.

>Guy's yelling I'm kill you, you're gonna have to shoot me
>Obviously want to suicide by cop
>leaf poster

Shouldn't you be prepping your girls bull....dog.

The cop is a bag lad. And all I see is an old man with no gun.
Have cops always acted like this in America? Was there ever a time when they could de-escalte a situation or do they always just pull out the AR?
High trust society=destroyed.

this upset me because he bought a rifle with him not a handgun and he fired off 4 rounds when 1 to the shoulder or thigh would have been more than enough

Not trained that way nor allowed.

>waaaah why did he have an assault rifle and not a pistol
What fucking difference does it make? Hell, being shot by a 5.56 is less deadly then a 9mm.

yes you get rookies that try to be "the beast of the road" they either quickly get told how to do it correctly or shut down all depending on who is training him or how the captain runs the ship.
>>even after years of training
you do understand in those years of training he has also been working and its SHIT WORK and i mean you end up seeing some horrific fucking shit day after day after day and the higher you move up the more intense shit gets and its nothing like the movies or tv shows .
to me that means that its logical for people with a vivid understanding of their surroundings to be not on edge but aware of how fast and how ready people are to do what normal people would call "crazy" or "stupid" and what calls cop civilian behavior .
Go fucking take ride along with cops in ur neighborhood no matter how good you think it is and if its senior he could drive all around that area and point out houses people businesses that have committed crimes murders/rapes/theft. another reason you will see a low rate of cops living in the area they work in. they know too much.

what do you mean "why?" you already mentioned that he's not black. that's "why"

>Why do cops need assault rifles in these situations?
To make sure he doesn't survive to sue the state.

>being shot by a 5.56 is less deadly then a 9mm

unlikely that the other guy would, it's just that he can't see the reason behind the shooting here. Sure you can argue that it was ultimately justified, but that doesn't make the guy who shot him not a jackass that should be fired.

You're so up your own ass about retarded liberals that you see every moderate reasonable person with reservations about liberal shootings as lefties. Clean up your shit you retarded mongrel.

why do you think shooting him with a pistol 4 times would change anything?

lighter bullet moving at a higher velocity

cops would beat the fuck out of you with sticks *they gave it some fancy name but its a stick and they beat you until you submit or go limp and get handcuffed . fags said it was too violent and at the same time gangs started getting military grade weapons so they decided to say if we cant use sticks we will use bang sticks and now we live in such a hostile environment that only the intelligent survive certain encounters ...we no longer fear the lion or the cheetah but authority with weapons to end life in seconds. I think its fair.
if you value your life you need to think and act like it.

Congratulations, you've won The Most Retarded Post in the Thread Award(tm)

>bringing in the leftie and rightie argument to an argument of me telling him he is a retard because he doesn't listen to a guy pointing a gun at him

Baton.
Its a police baton
I got you user

this cop was like
>oh i need to protect this country from this old man
>oh yeah i gonna be so protective to this country by putting 5 bullets into the chest of this old fella
>someones gotta protect this country from old crazy alzheimers
>BAM BAM BAM BAM
as the old man fell to the ground
>i think he needs one more to learn the lesson
>BAM
>that will show him
>work done
>i'm a savior

When a cop has an AR aimed at you, you should probably not approach him.

Though I agree the cop shouldn't even have an AR and was a needless use of force, I'm not sure what the guy expected

Though seriously why did he have an AR

old man was like
>oh yea i need to show this cop how tough i am
>oh yea I'll tell him to shoot me, that'll show im
>oh yea i'll aggressively scream at him while I walk towards him
>somebody's gotta protect my neighborhood from these arrogant cops

as the old man fell to the ground

>sheeeeeeeeeeeeeeit

Good lord, learn how to type, you Mongol. I can smell the stale cigarettes from here.

the force is still the same due to mass, retard

Stephenson had probable cause to believe Browning posed a threat of serious bodily injury or death as Browning approached with a water main key while yelling that Stephenson would have to kill him or else he would kill Stephenson.

>aggressive shouting is now enough to justify lethal force

Cops aren't some monolithic entity, they're just city employees like everyone else. They're not always right and they're not always wrong. The cop in this scenario was wrong to use lethal force on a guy who presented no immediate threat to the cop.

he stepped within range to assault him with the weapon he had in his hand
he was screaming and shouting, clearly indicating a strong possibility of aggression

stop being a fucking retard

Capt. Tim Mullinax of the East Ridge Police Department told The Daily Beast that Stephenson was called to an AutoZone near Browning’s home just before 6 p.m. that day, where Browning was allegedly acting erratic and threatening employees with a knife. After 30 seconds inside the store, Stephenson emerges and appears to be talking to Browning.

As Browning gets in his pickup and drives away, Stephenson can be seen on the dashcam video talking into his radio and calmly walking toward his squad car.

After a three-minute drive, Stephenson arrives at Browning’s home. The cop gets out of his car, opens up the trunk, and can be heard grabbing the AR-15. A little more than a minute after that, Stephenson is seen pointing the assault rifle at Browning, who is off screen.

You're right.
Except when you say this:
>The cop in this scenario was wrong to use lethal force on a guy who presented no immediate threat to the cop.
He did present an immediate threat.

thedailybeast.com/articles/2016/12/02/why-did-a-cop-follow-a-man-home-before-killing-him-with-an-ar-15.html

>approached

For fucks sake, the old man was at 20 feet away at a casual stroll towards the cop with a melee weapon. The cop had plenty of time to grab a taste off his belt and shoot the guy.

The cop had a rifle pointed at the guy the whole time. His intent was to wait until he was an "immediate threat" so he could shoot him. The cop had time to go to his trunk and get his AR out, but he couldn't be fucked to grab a taser off his belt, or pepper spray?

>If this was a nigger
>Liberal
C'mon man. It's like fucking paint by numbers at this point.

>lowers gun after shooting elderly man 10 times
>raises gun back up gets closer aims for a while and shoots for the fatal headshot.

tasers are incredibly unreliable, pepper spray is even worse

Stop talking about things you know nothing about, biscuit head

The cop followed the guy home, calmly went to his trunk, got out the AR, pointed it at the guy, and waited until his life was "in danger" so he could shoot the guy.

The mass of a 5.56 is lower than a 9mm, genius.

The officer did nothing wrong.

>The cop had a rifle pointed at the guy the whole time.
You need to watch the video again. That's not what happened.

>His intent was to wait until he was an "immediate threat" so he could shoot him.

Yes exactly. That's what cops are supposed to do.

>grab a taste off his belt and shoot the guy.
I agree
That was the reason we gave them to them in the first place
Now they use them as punishment instead and still drop people like pussies
But it's their training, and the law. Bitching wont help

except following the innocent man home and murdering him.

everything else he did was ok
>inb4 his record is he has been "sting operating" kids by selling them drugs and uses excessive force in the arrest and has hundreds of his arrests commit suicide.

Sickening.

What's even more reliable is not following a guy back to his house. Pepper spray works on everyone, especially an old man.

The whole purpose of following the guy home was to shoot him.

watch the video again.

The officer is telling him to leave his wife and kids.

>The whole purpose of following the guy home was to shoot him.

No, he just wanted to give him a lollypop.

He had been threatening people with a knife at autozone, they say
Basically the guy left, and the cop went to get him at home

I meant a taser, or pepper spray, or any other non-lethal weapon. Or he could have just shot the guy in the leg one time, he was certainly close enough to be very accurate. Instead, he followed the guy to his home, antagonized him, then unloaded half a clip in his chest.

pointing down the road telling him to leave his property.

>pretty sure we just watched a video of a guy thats been stalking some guys wife.

Got maced for my police training. I can confirm. Took about 5 minutes to actually work. Although once it started to work i was down for the count for 45 minutes holding onto the leg of a table for dear life.

Yes, and the first thing the cop gets from his trunk is a rifle. Surely there's some other method available for the cop to use other than shooting a guy in the chest 6 times.

I understood. I agree.
When I was a kid it was a SHOCK, that a cop killed a crazy lady with a knife in Portland.
So we gave them tasers and spray to use on semi-harmless nuts
They shoot people even more now, and use the mace and tasers as compliance devices

That not legal.

>I was at mcdonalds tomorrow and this american guy with an ID ISMNGNQM was threatening me and exposing their genitalia to children and saying he was going to come back with a gun and shoot the place up.

Now do you think its legal for an officer to come shoot you because you don't know what they are talking about or perhaps even cannot understand them at the time?
>when you get older your hearing starts to degrade.

I agree. Some guys are just old cusses, and don't need executed

/thread

I'll leave everyone else to larp as lefties saying shoulda leg shot him though.

Then train them better. Surely there's some escalation of force protocol that doesn't involve jumping straight to "shoot the guy at close range in the chest 6 times."

HOW HARD IS IT TO SHOOT SOMEONE IN THE LEG OR SOMETHING YOU FUCKING MORONIC CUNT

Fat pig lover detected

JUST. LIKE. ALL. THE. NIGGERS.

I agree, the officer was right. He shouldn't have used a fucking AR15 at close range, but there was no time to change weapons.

There should be no protest about this guy, JUST LIKE THERE SHOULD BE NO PROTEST ABOUT THE FUCKING NIGGERS.

DINDU NUFFIN

>old crazy man talks shit to you so it's alright to unload at close range into his chest

Sure thing.

Im not going to get into both of your conversation really. Ill just add a bit. 5.56 is higher velocity coming from this weapon than a 9mm. 5.56 has a yaw factor creating an air pocket (so does 9mm just not as bad and in a different way) and damaging internal organs with the shockwave. I would rather be shot by neither.

It varies by state.
Most, cops are never at fault if done while trying to make a lawful arrest and feeling "fear"

He was within striking distance with a knife and wasn't complying

It's open & shut

White people understand this therefore the media doesn't need to push it

>no time to change weapons

Except he followed the guy to his home and had time to retrieve the AR from his trunk.

Why shouldn't he follow a suspect who was allegedly threatening people with a knife? Even if he did "follow" him improperly his life was still in danger, as can be seen in the video. Therefore not murder.

The most he could be charged with is not following protocol in arresting the man at the auto shop.

they would then be fired for not following protocol, likely

>Then train them better.

ITT: Shills come out of the woodwork proving they're not as American as they appear

No American would justify this. Perhaps a good ol' liberal acting contrarian but nobody who actually cares about American values would.

>Except he followed the guy to his home and had time to retrieve the AR from his trunk.

And you think he did that because he's retarded? Or is it because he thought something else might happen?

reports from the autozone was the officer was menacing browning and browning was buying some stuff.

The idea that giving cops non-lethal weapons makes cops more likely to use lethal weapons is a bizarre argument. Surely such a thing, if it's even true, would come down to improper training.

Mentally unstable man with confirmed reports of instability. He by protocall has to take him for a mental eval. If he goes voluntarily its 72hr eval if involuntarily its 2 weeks.

Can you explain me what is NAP? I can't find anything about it, since in my native language "nap" means "sun" kek

>Have cops always acted like this in America?
Where the fuck have you been you fucking faggot? This happens to black and brown people all the time here and of course when its a minority, cucks in pol defend the police. When its a white man pol cucks yell out "fuck the police"

>Nigger behavior
>American Values

What american value got violated here? Please enlighten me.

Why should he? The policeman gave him the order. He disobeyed several times. So don't be surprised then if he gets shot for it. Nobody wants to take risks. What if he had this stick electrified?