WE

WE

WUZ

NIGGERED

kind of vaguely looks like tranny nigel farage from the thumbnail

Money is an invention of the white devil. Before Caucasoids infected the earth, Black Kings could create anything they needed, food, shoes, jewellery, with magical incantations

Why do Canadians give a shit about black people? They trying to one-up the USA on white guilt when they're not even known for slavery?

If money is the work of the white devil, then what does that say about the ancient kang being imprinted on money?

I honestly don't remember the last time I had a 10$ bill

It's all 20$ or 5$ up in this biatch

WE CURRENCY NOW

DOLLAZ

>take in who knows how many runaway slaves
>still have white guilt

i really don't know what the progressives are thinking, user

Fucks that's way better than what we got, I don't care about a black chick being on money but holy shit is she ugly. I wouldn't complain if it was halle berry with her tits hanging out on the twenty but we got a gorilla

Hey, that's the actually funny non-white stand-up who made a living telling jokes that are unrelated to race.

she looks like Hillary

those niggers are responsible for 90 percent of the murder rate in the maritime's,thats our thank you for saving their worthless ass

Going from a prominent political figure to a nobody known for some event worthy of the Buzzfeed Herald that get you on the bill for being black and female. Also how selfish to want to sit closer for your own enjoyment.

I didn't really mind that they decided to put another female on there other than the queen, but a fucking nobody black rights activist? Come on, there are much better choices.

Tru but McDonald was also the one who deserved to be taken off a bill the least.

Hey USA has a Rosa Parks we want one too!!

Explain to me leafs how a small population relatively exclusive to Toronto get on you gay ass money

The Chinese probably wanted him gone

Pretty sure I read a quote somewhere saying he banned Chinese from entering Canada to protect its "Aryan heritage"-probably too good to be true though

Never mind the Rosa Park story…

the really big news got bumped to the sidebar...

Niggers

I'd talk shit but we're getting fucking Tubman in exchange for Old Hickory

Fucking shame

Call it ironic.

Regardless as a reaction image it works perfectly for any "We X Now" comments.

Every Rosa Parks twenty is going back into circulation with big, red lips and nigger on it.

Or wait, my mistake, Tubman, but the same thing will happen.

>i picked the cotton that's printed on

Do you even have niggers?
I can't remember seeing any abo rights activists in germany

Really it's only because we see all those civil rights shows and movies from the US.. we figure what the hell we better do something nice for blacks too..

In 1940, I'd be shocked if there was more than 50-60 thousand blacks in all of Canada.

The Blacks are overwhelmingly recent immigrants who don't have a long history of being whipped by whitey in Canada…

Literally who?

>Black

She looks white

The first Prime Minister of Canada -- and arguably the most important figure Canadian history is being bumped from the 10 spot for Viola.

The Liberals are sending a strong message with this initiative.

CANADA YAZZZZZZZZZ

its the same thing here

a great hero of american history being taken off for some irrelevant black women who "saved" 70 people MAYBE. there is even doubt that is being cast on that.

but all the cuckservatives yell HURRR SHES A GUN TOTIN' REPUBLICAN LIBS BTFO HAHAH

its enough to make you wanna jump off a bridge

she's clearly black like Shaun King

In 40 years, are we gonna put the first guy who smoked weed in front of a cop on the $420 dollar bill?

Now the Canadian $10 bill will only be worth $7.50, good job.